Restricted (Read Only) > Senior Members

AB Thread Simulator 2012

<< < (10/16) > >>

Sabb:

--- Quote from: Seb on August 31, 2012, 06:12:25 PM ---Isn't the point of AB the opposite of these forums?

Without absolute freedom, what's the point?

--- End quote ---
Discussing other members, yourself, topics you'd rather discuss with anonymity, anything not involving being a total unnecessary twat?
Again, it's either have it slightly moderated in some way to help prevent shit resulting in it just being taken down again, or simply keeping it down. Or at least that's how I'm assuming it's going to be. I'm sure you would rather have that than absolutely no ab. If it were moderated by admins it obviously wouldn't be moderated nearly as much as these forums are. It's not like every thread with the slightest show of aggression or negativity would be removed. I personally don't like a lot of shit that was posted on ab but it's basically the purpose of the thread. So even with my personal opinion I wouldn't be carried away with removing and managing shit. It would mostly just be to eliminate the more serious offensive threads which result in the community becoming far more aggressive with each other. I can say I have noticed a difference since ab went down. It seems to me at least that people are simply arguing less.
And idc if that's just because you're now deciding to keep negative shit to yourself because you don't want to say it without being offense. Still has the same outcome for the community.

Prox:
What if the same old ab would be up until coolz makes a better version of it? It could be closed at any time anyways.

Frank:
I stand true to my point. I want freedom, or nothing.

Deathie:

--- Quote from: Sabb on August 31, 2012, 10:27:58 PM ---Discussing other members, yourself, topics you'd rather discuss with anonymity, anything not involving being a total unnecessary twat?
Again, it's either have it slightly moderated in some way to help prevent shit resulting in it just being taken down again, or simply keeping it down. Or at least that's how I'm assuming it's going to be. I'm sure you would rather have that than absolutely no ab. If it were moderated by admins it obviously wouldn't be moderated nearly as much as these forums are. It's not like every thread with the slightest show of aggression or negativity would be removed. I personally don't like a lot of shit that was posted on ab but it's basically the purpose of the thread. So even with my personal opinion I wouldn't be carried away with removing and managing shit. It would mostly just be to eliminate the more serious offensive threads which result in the community becoming far more aggressive with each other. I can say I have noticed a difference since ab went down. It seems to me at least that people are simply arguing less.
And idc if that's just because you're now deciding to keep negative shit to yourself because you don't want to say it without being offense. Still has the same outcome for the community.

--- End quote ---

Oh.

I guess we have different views.

I don't care what they're saying about who, or how offensive it is.

Even if they're slinging shit around, as long as they have actual, coherent sentences, that's fine.

I just want the power to delete those stupid thread that were like "LOL MOST VIEWED THREAD ON AB" and retarded bullshit like that.

Sabb:

--- Quote from: Death M.D. on September 01, 2012, 03:59:31 AM ---Oh.

I guess we have different views.

I don't care what they're saying about who, or how offensive it is.

Even if they're slinging shit around, as long as they have actual, coherent sentences, that's fine.

I just want the power to delete those stupid thread that were like "LOL MOST VIEWED THREAD ON AB" and retarded bullshit like that.

--- End quote ---
Well those threads weren't the reason ab was taken down.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version