Restricted (Read Only) > Senior Members

AB Thread Simulator 2012

<< < (8/16) > >>

Frank:

--- Quote from: Death M.D. on August 31, 2012, 04:51:40 PM ---You know what a janitor is

right

--- End quote ---
Yes, I know. And I don't like it. But then again, it's all up to coolz.

Deathie:

--- Quote from: Frank on August 31, 2012, 04:53:24 PM ---Yes, I know. And I don't like it. But then again, it's all up to coolz.

--- End quote ---

So you trust us with the power to permanently ban people, but not the ability to delete posts that go "lolsorandumurhur"

Frank:

--- Quote from: Death M.D. on August 31, 2012, 04:54:39 PM ---So you trust us with the power to permanently ban people, but not the ability to delete posts that go "lolsorandumurhur"

--- End quote ---
Holla holla holla, I never chose any admin. I didn't choose you nor Sabb. And no, I don't want you deleting lolsorandumurhur.

Sabb:

--- Quote from: Frank on August 31, 2012, 04:51:01 PM ---Hahaha for admins? No way. I think coolz should be the only one allowed to moderate.

--- End quote ---
Then it wouldn't be moderated. coolz has enough to manage. And the only moderators that are active currently are me and Snivy. Neither of us would actually mess with shit we shouldn't and any admin to potentially be promoted wouldn't either otherwise there would be problems.

--- Quote from: Frank on August 31, 2012, 04:56:23 PM ---Holla holla holla, I never chose any admin. I didn't choose you nor Sabb. And no, I don't want you deleting lolsorandumurhur.

--- End quote ---
So you'd rather just not have ab. Works for me.

Frank:

--- Quote from: Sabb on August 31, 2012, 04:58:13 PM ---Then it wouldn't be moderated. coolz has enough to manage. And the only moderators that are active currently are me and Snivy. Neither of us would actually mess with shit we shouldn't and any admin to potentially be promoted wouldn't either otherwise there would be problems.
So you'd rather just not have ab. Works for me.

--- End quote ---
:I

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version