Author Topic: Photosynthesis's Regular Application  (Read 655 times)

Offline Wafflepiezz

• I am a waffle pie.
Re: Photosynthesis's Regular Application
« Reply #15 on: August 08, 2012, 02:27:07 PM »
Regular pls. But yes, Photo deserves his regular back...why? He's very mature and trustable. He deserves it back and this is coming from waffle

I've known this nub for 2-3 years.

:thumbsup:
« Last Edit: August 08, 2012, 02:34:09 PM by Wafflepiezz »

Offline Sabb

• 2009 Snowball Competition WinnerWindows UserOld Forum MemberDedicated Summoner
    View More Badges!

« Reply #16 on: August 08, 2012, 02:42:37 PM »
Demote didn't really make sense to me to begin with. Same reasons as everyone else. Good player, follows rules, etc. etc.
He was permanently banned on the temp servers by Snivy I believe for excessive minging and being extremely uncooperative. After that, Photo's attitude toward me and other admins was completely horrible and he went out of his way to cause unnecessary issues and would fail to listen or cooperate in any situation. I personally do not want someone with such a juvenile and aggressive, uncooperative attitude to have regular on the servers. It gives a generally bad impression on players to simply allow such a person to have any sort of rank. And again, he's not one to follow rules either. He was caught several times breaking rules by other admins and refused to listen.
I'm not totally opposed to you ever being regular, but either way you seriously need to work on your attitude, otherwise I'll work as hard as I can to at least keep you demoted. I'll consider re-promoting you but also suggest that coolz leaves this application open for a while to be considered properly.

And for the record, you have seemed to calm down a little bit, but the fact that you had absolutely no mention of your demotion, ban, or the reason for either gives me a bad impression. You don't just earn rank for being an old member of the community. Even something as little as regular.

Lithuanian pride world wide!: sun doesnt revolve around the sun

Offline Roach :3

• Windows UserLinux UserApple User
    View More Badges!

• Kids on drugs are really fun
« Reply #17 on: August 08, 2012, 03:04:38 PM »
Changed my mind, It'll be 0.5+ for now, I know that you've changed but admins should see that you've changed too.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2012, 03:12:10 AM by Roach :3 »

Offline danaman

« Reply #18 on: August 08, 2012, 03:46:11 PM »
known this guy for ages, never seen him break any rules and deserves reg  :thumbsup:

Offline RadioActivetomatoes

• I'm a tomato.
« Reply #19 on: August 08, 2012, 05:02:36 PM »
I fucking love this man.
 :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: August 08, 2012, 05:10:30 PM by RadioActivetomatoes »

Offline Deathie

• Windows User
    View More Badges!

• Some music shit I made
« Reply #20 on: August 08, 2012, 05:06:22 PM »
And for the record, you have seemed to calm down a little bit, but the fact that you had absolutely no mention of your demotion, ban, or the reason for either gives me a bad impression. You don't just earn rank for being an old member of the community. Even something as little as regular.
It doesn't help that he's tried to start shit over TS3 multiple times now.

Check out my Soundcloud for some neat stuff!

Offline Alkaline

• Windows User
    View More Badges!

« Reply #21 on: August 08, 2012, 05:20:56 PM »
He was permanently banned on the temp servers by Snivy I believe for excessive minging and being extremely uncooperative. After that, Photo's attitude toward me and other admins was completely horrible and he went out of his way to cause unnecessary issues and would fail to listen or cooperate in any situation. I personally do not want someone with such a juvenile and aggressive, uncooperative attitude to have regular on the servers. It gives a generally bad impression on players to simply allow such a person to have any sort of rank. And again, he's not one to follow rules either. He was caught several times breaking rules by other admins and refused to listen.
I'm not totally opposed to you ever being regular, but either way you seriously need to work on your attitude, otherwise I'll work as hard as I can to at least keep you demoted. I'll consider re-promoting you but also suggest that coolz leaves this application open for a while to be considered properly.

I completely agree with this as I was there when he got banned and demoted.  :thumbsdown:
A Man named William Reed's last living testament says that he is going to read his own will.

Will Reed's will will read "Will Reed will read Will Reed's will"

Offline Sabb

• 2009 Snowball Competition WinnerWindows UserOld Forum MemberDedicated Summoner
    View More Badges!

« Reply #22 on: August 08, 2012, 08:49:16 PM »
It doesn't help that he's tried to start shit over TS3 multiple times now.
Not to mention already talking behind my back about my post in it.
Not a good start.

Lithuanian pride world wide!: sun doesnt revolve around the sun

Offline Gate

• "Bingo, bango, bongo, bish, bash, bosh!"
« Reply #23 on: August 08, 2012, 09:24:02 PM »
We played zs way back in the day before fear tower was even overplayed :thumbsup:
"Every gun makes its own tune."

Offline Lazer Blade

• dat ass tho
  • Windows UserDWO PlayerLeague PlayerApple User
    View More Badges!

« Reply #24 on: August 08, 2012, 10:33:40 PM »
 I've known photo for as long as i can remeber from playing in rnd.From what ive seen he follows rules and
doesn't troll, so i beileave that photo can handle reg. +1

Offline Ἆxule

« Reply #25 on: August 09, 2012, 02:46:51 AM »
To begin with, I was a little surprised to see this. I wasn't aware that you were demoted.

Anyways, I've been watching from behind the scenes with this application. I'm neither for or against this application, and I haven't posted until now because I didn't really feel my input was needed.

However, it was brought up to my attention that some people are still basing Photo off of his actions from before which is good. That's what forms and molds people into who they are today, but that doesn't mean you shouldn't exclude them from the chance to redeem themselves. If that were the case, I wouldn't be where I am today. Now this is just food for though. It doesn't necessarily pertain to Photo.

Previously, I had thought that the only reason people would disagree with Photo being a Regular was because of what he's done before, but because I try to stay out of the drama that seems to exist in this community, I wasn't aware of Photo's current actions. That's why I added the paragraph above.

With all of that said, I'm still indifferent to this application.

Offline [TTPN] ShadowMoon

• Gamer
    • DeviantART
« Reply #26 on: August 09, 2012, 03:49:23 AM »
I wonder why there's some users like Gate and danaman (who are new players with 0 post) randomly come into the report and comment for him.

Offline Castle

« Reply #27 on: August 09, 2012, 06:26:40 AM »
I wonder why there's some users like Gate and danaman (who are new players with 0 post) randomly come into the report and comment for him.

Duplicated accounts?

Offline RadioActivetomatoes

• I'm a tomato.
« Reply #28 on: August 09, 2012, 08:20:12 AM »
Except Danaman's been reg for like a year.

Offline danaman

« Reply #29 on: August 09, 2012, 08:20:44 AM »
I'm not new, I've actually been here (and reg) over a year. I have 15 posts, not 0. Get your facts right
« Last Edit: August 09, 2012, 08:34:52 AM by danaman »