Author Topic: FUCK SHIT FUCK NO RAPE RAPE FUCK DAMN (Bethesda buys rights to S.T.A.L.K.E.R.)  (Read 202 times)

Offline Frank

• Cunt Destroyer
  • Windows UserOld Forum MemberDog LoverCat LoverDonator
    View More Badges!

• Respect: +728
GSC was dead on S.T.A.L.K.E.R. anyway. Plus, they're making Survarium!

Offline Deathie

• Windows User
    View More Badges!

• Respect: +2069
    • Some music shit I made
...why is this a bad thing?

They have the publishing rights, meaning any developer can work on the game.

Explain to me how GSCs xray engine is any less buggy and functional than Bethesdas engine.

Check out my Soundcloud for some neat stuff!

Offline Osme

• Feel like whinin'?
  • Linux UserWindows UserOld Forum Member
    View More Badges!

• Get some wine in.
  • Respect: +331
HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG

Im unsure how to feel about this. Bethesda does great games in my opinion, but GSC did S.T.A.L.K.E.R. and Bethesda was never up to par with that.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2012, 09:08:43 AM by Degtyarev »
Code: [Select]
for(;;) procrastinate = !procrastinate;Damn emoticons

Offline Supertoaster

• A completely superfluous bottle of cough syrup
  • Cat LoverWindows User
    View More Badges!

• Only six bucks
  • Respect: +1236
FUCK YES
YES
YES
YES
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES

I'm just glad that one of my favorite games isn't dead.

« Last Edit: August 04, 2012, 09:23:19 AM by Supertoaster »

Offline Osme

• Feel like whinin'?
    View More Badges!

• Get some wine in.
FUCK YES
YES
YES
YES
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES

I'm just glad that one of my favorite games isn't dead.

Its nice that it isnt dead (It never died, but it was in limbo ._.), but its sad that GSC wont be doing it. I doubt bethedsa and make it as nice as SoC

Offline Supertoaster

• A completely superfluous bottle of cough syrup
  • Cat LoverWindows User
    View More Badges!

• Only six bucks
  • Respect: +1236
Its nice that it isnt dead (It never died, but it was in limbo ._.), but its sad that GSC wont be doing it. I doubt bethedsa and make it as nice as SoC
it won't be as good as the originals, nothing ever is

but bethesda is pretty good.

Offline Deathie

• Windows User
    View More Badges!

• Some music shit I made
it won't be as good as the originals, nothing ever is

but bethesda is pretty good.

Be glad fucking Activision or EA didn't pick it up.

Offline Osme

• Feel like whinin'?
    View More Badges!

• Get some wine in.
Be glad fucking Activision or EA didn't pick it up.
The only thing that would prevent my purchase of stalker 2

Offline Deathie

• Windows User
    View More Badges!

• Some music shit I made
The only thing that would prevent my purchase of stalker 2

CALL OF STALKER: GENERIC WARFARE 2

Offline Cake Faice

• How can society be real
  • Windows UserOld Forum Member
    View More Badges!

• if our oppresions aren't real?
  • Respect: +1541
Bethesda is probably going to break the tradition of STALKER having no DLC.

Offline Osme

• Feel like whinin'?
    View More Badges!

• Get some wine in.
Bethesda is probably going to break the tradition of STALKER having no DLC.
Apocalypse 2012 DLC. Released the day before the game. Contains spit cannon and katana.
The Mayan DLC. Released the day before the game. Contains canned potatoes.
Rebirth DLC. Released the day of the game. Contains a controller mask that makes all fellow stalkers shoot you in fear. Cosmetic.

If the release date is still the same as the rumors before, 12/22/12

Offline Deathie

• Windows User
    View More Badges!

• Some music shit I made
Apocalypse 2012 DLC. Released the day before the game. Contains spit cannon and katana.
The Mayan DLC. Released the day before the game. Contains canned potatoes.
Rebirth DLC. Released the day of the game. Contains a controller mask that makes all fellow stalkers shoot you in fear. Cosmetic.

If the release date is still the same as the rumors before, 12/22/12

When has bethesda ever fucked people over with DLC

I mean, even Skyrim is just now BARELY getting it's first DLC.

Offline Osme

• Feel like whinin'?
    View More Badges!

• Get some wine in.

Its growing. And Im afraid it will grow fast.

Offline Cake Faice

• How can society be real
  • Windows UserOld Forum Member
    View More Badges!

• if our oppresions aren't real?
  • Respect: +1541

Well so far GSC actually made stalker well enough, fully on its own to not require any DLC to enjoy it further. And just to ensure that, mods. Mods errywhere. While bethesda did the same with mod support for skyrim and fallout and stuff, it's just sad to see that the tradition of a full game might be broken.