Author Topic: Budget Program  (Read 108 times)

Offline HaHa

• Respect: +4
Budget Program
« on: July 12, 2012, 09:00:35 PM »
+3
It recently occurred to me, despite making decent money, I never seemed to have any in an emergency. So, I took a look to see where all the money was going and i was like DAFUQ, my spending is out of control. So i started designing a program that would help me budget. Basically I set a limit for a certain thing for the month, such as gas, food, and the big one, Miscellaneous. Lmao. Just to give you an example, I bought 4 grand worth of magnets the other day for 50 bucks because they where being liquidated. So now I have a thousand magnets laying around, sticking to everything possible in my room. LOL they are fun but kind of useless. but anyway... Yeah. Also court fee's. I got into some trouble a little while back, which was partly why I wasn't around  lol. Rent falls under Misc. This budget is based bi-weekly, because I get paid bi-weekly. In fact I get paid in 2 hours and 15 minutes (midnight lol), so I officially start the budget then. I put 100 intp savings every check. Been doing so. Know my savings balance? $0.00. I crashed my motorcycle recently, and it all went byebye on repairs and medical bills lol.

LONG STORY SHORT,

If you know Visual Basic.net, not just know of it or can design a program in it, but can actually code decently good in it, can you take a look at my source and tell me what you think? I am learning programming. Have been. It is an ongoing process...

http://www.mediafire.com/?r5rrdpnn3oaaa77