0 (0%)
Nice
0 (0%)
Bad
3 (27.3%)
Escape maps are not for ttt
4 (36.4%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Author Topic: Progression on my map and do you have any suggestions? or likes  (Read 128 times)

Offline gmod101

• Windows UserDog Lover
    View More Badges!

• iz good
  • Respect: +23
So i have been working on my map and heres what the spawn currently looks like
Yes my main focus is detail as voted by you guys

TTT_LabComplex Progress

You can watch the whole video or you can skip to the part where i test the map 4:48
And yes there are secrets in this map and it isnt shown in the video where i test the map
The secret that u guys voted of what song that i should put in one of the secret is death by justin bieber as a trap for traitors to use
Please post any suggestions below
« Last Edit: May 12, 2012, 12:20:06 PM by gmod101 »

▲ ▲ ....fk

[IMG]

Offline Cake Faice

• How can society be real
  • Windows UserOld Forum Member
    View More Badges!

• if our oppresions aren't real?
  • Respect: +1541
Re: Progression on my map and do you have any suggestions? or likes
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2012, 12:22:07 PM »
We have a mapping forum, you know.

Offline Tezuni

• Respect: +162
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2012, 01:45:41 PM »
We have a mapping forum, you know.
:'( :'( :'( wahhhh

on topic:
I think it's good gmod, but I suggest cutting the glass into 3 pieces and texturing the bottom and top pieces metal or something to help transition it into the floor.  Also you could make the metal wider than the glass to add depth.

Offline Eion Kilant 739

• -blam!-
  • Respect: +18
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2012, 07:25:23 AM »
The most important thing is the layout of the map. Not the props, but the way the entire map connects together, the rooms, etc.

The flashlight is a novel idea, can't say I've seen that somewhere else. I do reccomend using less teleporters though as it's easy for players to get stuck. I also think that you should use less locked rooms and doors. It's not a good idea for players to start out in such a small room and then have to fight over a prop.
I have avatars and signatures disabled. There is no reason to judge people here by anything other than what they post.

Offline Sabb

• 2009 Snowball Competition WinnerWindows UserOld Forum MemberDedicated Summoner
    View More Badges!

• Respect: +2400
« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2012, 09:50:50 PM »
+1
The most important thing is the layout of the map. Not the props, but the way the entire map connects together, the rooms, etc.

The flashlight is a novel idea, can't say I've seen that somewhere else. I do reccomend using less teleporters though as it's easy for players to get stuck. I also think that you should use less locked rooms and doors. It's not a good idea for players to start out in such a small room and then have to fight over a prop.
It's a TTT map...
If you're going to bump an old thread, please at least read and understand the entire OP ._..

Lithuanian pride world wide!: sun doesnt revolve around the sun