Author Topic: Kingdom Hearts 3D Dream Drop Distance  (Read 414 times)

Offline HideoKojima

• Windows User
    View More Badges!

• Respect: +489
Re: Kingdom Hearts 3D Dream Drop Distance
« Reply #15 on: November 25, 2012, 03:15:47 PM »
I've yet to finish the game still. (which is weird because I usually beat KH games within a week)

(also haven't read any comments in this thread to avoid spoilers)
I just wanted to say. I think it is completely 100% fully retarded for how the music is in this game. Not that's it bad music but it has epic cheerful music during dramatic moments. I remember thinking to myself. "Uhh is the wrong music playing right now? IS that a bug?"  :idk:

Would you guys agree?

I think I'm going to try to finish the game today, so then I can give my bitchy review thoughts. lol
*Insert witty comment here*

Offline ๖Ϝцzsioᴎ

• Windows UserLinux UserCat LoverLeague Player
    View More Badges!

• Respect: +379
« Reply #16 on: November 25, 2012, 03:33:36 PM »
Should I buy the game and not get a 3DS and not spend an extra $200
Or buy the game and download a 3DS emulator.

Offline ○ Μαρία ○

• Kingdom Bravely Fantasy
  • Badge CreatorDonatorDedicated SummonerDog LoverLinux UserWindows UserApple User
    View More Badges!

• Probably playing FFXIV
  • Respect: +1837
    • KHMarieXII tumblr.
« Reply #17 on: November 25, 2012, 04:17:36 PM »
I've yet to finish the game still. (which is weird because I usually beat KH games within a week)

(also haven't read any comments in this thread to avoid spoilers)
I just wanted to say. I think it is completely 100% fully retarded for how the music is in this game. Not that's it bad music but it has epic cheerful music during dramatic moments. I remember thinking to myself. "Uhh is the wrong music playing right now? IS that a bug?"  :idk:

Would you guys agree?

I think I'm going to try to finish the game today, so then I can give my bitchy review thoughts. lol

I personally love the music and I think it is dramatic in its own way, I think what I like the most about it is (you have to take into consideration Kingdom Hearts is still supposed to be a light hearted game), it isn't just remixed versions of other songs from the other games, they are actually new songs. I especially love the song when you fight against Xemnas<3

Kingdom Hearts 3D OST: L'Oscurità dell'Ignot (Extended 30 minutes)
Prox: gibs me dat pic of sabb choking on  a dick

Offline HideoKojima

• Windows User
    View More Badges!

« Reply #18 on: November 25, 2012, 10:51:43 PM »
I personally love the music and I think it is dramatic in its own way, I think what I like the most about it is (you have to take into consideration Kingdom Hearts is still supposed to be a light hearted game), it isn't just remixed versions of other songs from the other games, they are actually new songs. I especially love the song when you fight against Xemnas<3

Kingdom Hearts 3D OST: L'Oscurità dell'Ignot (Extended 30 minutes)

That woulda been spoilers(Well kinda... lol) if I didn't just get to him!  He's a bitch.... But maybe cause I'm like 15 levels underleveled... lol

My main example is hunchback of notredawn(can't spell don't care). Something dramatic was happening and it still had that cheerful "epic" boss music, and it just looked really bad on the scene. But they seemed to fix it later for the most part.

ALMOST DONE!

I just need to grind more.... then I can give my "review". You beat the game right? Thoughts on it? Pros/Cons of the game?  How good is it compared to others to you?

I'm curious to hear what a real KH fan thinks. lol

Offline ○ Μαρία ○

• Badge CreatorDonatorDedicated SummonerDog LoverLinux UserWindows UserApple User
    View More Badges!

• Probably playing FFXIV
    • KHMarieXII tumblr.
« Reply #19 on: November 26, 2012, 08:26:18 AM »
That woulda been spoilers(Well kinda... lol) if I didn't just get to him!  He's a bitch.... But maybe cause I'm like 15 levels underleveled... lol

My main example is hunchback of notredawn(can't spell don't care). Something dramatic was happening and it still had that cheerful "epic" boss music, and it just looked really bad on the scene. But they seemed to fix it later for the most part.

ALMOST DONE!

I just need to grind more.... then I can give my "review". You beat the game right? Thoughts on it? Pros/Cons of the game?  How good is it compared to others to you?

I'm curious to hear what a real KH fan thinks. lol
As shameful as it is for me to admit it, I haven't beten it yet v_v I've been busy with other things. I am almost done with it though, I am basically on the same part as you. I am grinding, I'll try to finish it today and give my review. :)
Also I loved the boss music from La Cités de Cloches, I think it's the violin that gets me, and the character build of Sora is awesome. I am so excited about beating it, I'm not sure I why I waited so long.

Offline Bishop

• Thou shalt not harm thy chickens;
  • Respect: +86
« Reply #20 on: November 28, 2012, 01:37:45 AM »
Soon I shall have this game!!! SOOOOON!! lol

Offline saivon

• Break the sound barrier, cause a sound boom
  • Windows UserDog LoverDonator
    View More Badges!

• Break the time barrier, cause a time boom
  • Respect: +195
« Reply #21 on: November 28, 2012, 12:06:22 PM »
Yep fun game

Getting the ultimate key blade is a bish.

Offline ๖Ϝцzsioᴎ

• Windows UserLinux UserCat LoverLeague Player
    View More Badges!

• Respect: +379
« Reply #22 on: November 28, 2012, 02:27:53 PM »
Anyone want to give me a 3DS?

that would be cool.
yeah.

Offline HideoKojima

• Windows User
    View More Badges!

« Reply #23 on: November 30, 2012, 10:59:37 PM »
+1
As shameful as it is for me to admit it, I haven't beten it yet v_v I've been busy with other things. I am almost done with it though, I am basically on the same part as you. I am grinding, I'll try to finish it today and give my review. :)
Also I loved the boss music from La Cités de Cloches, I think it's the violin that gets me, and the character build of Sora is awesome. I am so excited about beating it, I'm not sure I why I waited so long.

Speaking of KH and violin...

This is one(or is) my favorite songs.  Right when it hits 0:45. Hnnggggg

Kingdom Hearts II Music - 1000 Heartless Battle

This song made me realize how much I love the violin.

Gonna try finishing the game tonight. I hate grinding....

Offline Samo

• N3RDSLAYA2003
  • Windows User
    View More Badges!

• So smug. So sly.
  • Respect: +158
« Reply #24 on: November 30, 2012, 11:20:17 PM »
+1
Gonna try finishing the game tonight. I hate grinding....
Grinding? It's Kingdom Hearts. Easiest game out there. The only time I had to "grind" in the entire series was to level up my drive abilities and to get some item for the Ultima Keyblade in the first game.

Oh god. I haven't played any of that in years... waiting for the next 3DS price drop before I get anything.

Offline ○ Μαρία ○

View More Badges!

• Probably playing FFXIV
    • KHMarieXII tumblr.
« Reply #25 on: November 30, 2012, 11:28:56 PM »
Grinding? It's Kingdom Hearts. Easiest game out there. The only time I had to "grind" in the entire series was to level up my drive abilities and to get some item for the Ultima Keyblade in the first game.

Oh god. I haven't played any of that in years... waiting for the next 3DS price drop before I get anything.
Clearly you haven't played other games besides Kingdom Hearts 2. Birth by Sleep I think really pushed it with having to grind. Especially if you wanted to fight Mysterious Figure -shivers-

Offline HideoKojima

• Windows User
    View More Badges!

« Reply #26 on: November 30, 2012, 11:41:15 PM »

Exactly what Marie said.  KH2 had easy peasy bosses. (Except Xigbar)

KH1 had some pretty hard bosses, and the final boss was challenging as well except for his FINAL form, which was a joke.)

After KH2 all the final bosses/some regular bosses became really hard.

Clearly you haven't played other games besides Kingdom Hearts 2. Birth by Sleep I think really pushed it with having to grind. Especially if you wanted to fight Mysterious Figure -shivers-

MF was so hard they hard to nerf him in KH BBS FM lol.

I never beat him....

The only way to beat him is just to do some command over and over.(So I hear)

Which kinda sucks.. I'd feel cheap.

Offline Samo

• N3RDSLAYA2003
  • Windows User
    View More Badges!

• So smug. So sly.
  • Respect: +158
« Reply #27 on: November 30, 2012, 11:57:00 PM »
Clearly you haven't played other games besides Kingdom Hearts 2.
I've played and maxed out all games but Birth by Sleep and Dream Drop Distance. I'm not going to spend so much money on a console I will barely play.

I'd say that it's just how I play all my games. I never have to grind to beat the next boss because I take the time to explore everything over, like checking if a character would have a different line to say and constantly being ambushed by enemies. It's obsessive for 100% completionists so I guess I wasn't completely farming intentionally. The most difficult time I had in KH was with 358/2 days on proud mode. Where there weren't enough enemies to smash.
KH1 had some pretty hard bosses, and the final boss was challenging as well except for his FINAL form, which was a joke.)
I gotta admit, that bastard and his 7 or so huge-ass forms did take me a few tries, but that was overcame without any grinding (I don't think you could on the island anyway)
Riku in his dark form was probably the hardest for me in the first game, You just had to keep dodging and clashing with him.

Welp. I used to know everything about the entire series before the latest games. Forgot most of it now... I keep saying to myself that I will set up the PS2 again.

Offline saivon

• Break the sound barrier, cause a sound boom
  • Windows UserDog LoverDonator
    View More Badges!

• Break the time barrier, cause a time boom
  • Respect: +195
« Reply #28 on: December 01, 2012, 10:10:24 AM »
The hardest kingdom heart game for me was 1 because dark riku kept killing me every single fucking time.

I know lavenchie said the same thing to me to.

Offline Lavenchie

• Never underestamate
  • Windows UserOld Forum MemberLeague PlayerCat LoverDog Lover
    View More Badges!

• the power of the scout's code
  • Respect: +256
« Reply #29 on: December 01, 2012, 02:17:51 PM »

I know lavenchie said the same thing to me to.

Wait what?
I beat Riku after dying once because I forgot to stock on potions
Thanks Marie
Thanks Crypto!