Author Topic: jman ban?  (Read 239 times)

Offline Seb

Re: jman ban?
« Reply #15 on: June 18, 2012, 07:42:46 PM »
There is pretext to this ban, however. I witnessed him RDM'ing earlier that day and people were telling me to ban him constantly for it. Eventually, I saw him do that and decided it was the last straw. If you really think it's that unbearable to wait 3 days, I will consider undoing/shortening your ban.

Why didn't you say earlier that he was RDMing?
Miami's Finest

Offline Jman

• NO FUN ALLOWED
  • Old Forum Member
    View More Badges!

• Respect: +9999
    • Random Gaming
« Reply #16 on: June 18, 2012, 07:52:26 PM »
Why didn't you say earlier that he was RDMing?

If he doesn't take his appeal seriously and even bother to follow the format, I have no reason to take the thread seriously. I know why I banned him and so does everyone that was there.

Also, I would hope it would be assumed that I would have a legitimate reason for my ban instead of instantly assuming that I was just being harsh :l

Offline Seb

« Reply #17 on: June 18, 2012, 08:07:12 PM »
If he doesn't take his appeal seriously and even bother to follow the format, I have no reason to take the thread seriously. I know why I banned him and so does everyone that was there.

Jman, don't take me the wrong way, I'm one of the people who're pretty okay with you, but this made me go:

Let's just leave this at this, you banned him for three days for constant RDM and prop-pushing, which is entirely appropriate. Case closed.
Miami's Finest

Offline Jman

• NO FUN ALLOWED
  • Old Forum Member
    View More Badges!

• Respect: +9999
    • Random Gaming
« Reply #18 on: June 18, 2012, 08:08:58 PM »
Jman, don't take me the wrong way, I'm one of the people who're pretty okay with you, but this made me go:

Let's just leave this at this, you banned him for three days for constant RDM and prop-pushing, which is entirely appropriate. Case closed.

Works for me. Locked.

Offline Sabb

• 2009 Snowball Competition WinnerWindows UserOld Forum MemberDedicated Summoner
    View More Badges!

« Reply #19 on: July 04, 2012, 05:02:28 PM »
Please try to remember to move threads once they're locked.

Lithuanian pride world wide!: sun doesnt revolve around the sun