.:`=-~rANdOm~`-=:. Game Servers

Bans (Read Only) => Appeal => Unapproved => Topic started by: painis on June 18, 2012, 06:08:19 PM

Title: jman ban?
Post by: painis on June 18, 2012, 06:08:19 PM
so i was T and i killed a det propping him into hes death ,5 seconds later jman ban me and i tryed adding him to see wtf ,hes not talking . :'(
Title: Re: jman ban?
Post by: Foofoojack on June 18, 2012, 06:10:52 PM
 :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
Post by: Jman on June 18, 2012, 06:11:15 PM
LOL, what...? You killed a detective on crazy cubes by pushing him with a barrel into the kill zone, which is not allowed as far as I know. Plus, I only banned you for 3 days so I think you can wait it out.
Post by: painis on June 18, 2012, 06:18:35 PM
no one told me Ts cant prop. :abuse:
Post by: Jman on June 18, 2012, 06:19:47 PM
no one told me Ts cant prop. :abuse:

It has nothing to do with being a Traitor or not, it has to do with the fact that you used a prop to kill someone which counts as non-karma prop pushing.
Post by: painis on June 18, 2012, 06:41:08 PM
can i get a warning about something like this next time i was clue less and had no warning  :'( :ghost:
Post by: Sabb on June 18, 2012, 06:47:38 PM
can i get a warning about something like this next time i was clue less and had no warning  :'( :ghost:
I actually thought I had banned you... I'm certain at some point I did, maybe a few days ago. So this isn't even your first time breaking rules.
Post by: painis on June 18, 2012, 06:53:57 PM
no this is my first ban but there is another painis thought ive seen
Post by: Jman on June 18, 2012, 06:54:28 PM
no this is my first ban but there is another painis thought ive seen

Just wait out the ban, it's only a few days. Now you know not to do it again.
Post by: painis on June 18, 2012, 06:56:35 PM
jman knows my full name but not sabb im {GOAT OPS #2}painis but theres a painis in the ainis ,and if i have to wait it fine i will  :'( :quakemedallion:
Post by: Sabb on June 18, 2012, 06:57:16 PM
jman knows my full name but not sabb im {GOAT OPS #2}painis but theres a painis in the ainis ,and if i have to wait it fine i will  :'( :quakemedallion:
Oh okay nevermind then, I was thinking of painis in the ainis.
Post by: Seb on June 18, 2012, 07:25:08 PM
A three-day ban without warning? That's pretty harsh.
Post by: ursus on June 18, 2012, 07:27:03 PM

^
Post by: memo3300 on June 18, 2012, 07:30:31 PM

^

^
Post by: Jman on June 18, 2012, 07:36:13 PM
There is pretext to this ban, however. I witnessed him RDM'ing earlier that day and people were telling me to ban him constantly for it. Eventually, I saw him do that and decided it was the last straw. If you really think it's that unbearable to wait 3 days, I will consider undoing/shortening your ban.
Post by: Seb on June 18, 2012, 07:42:46 PM
There is pretext to this ban, however. I witnessed him RDM'ing earlier that day and people were telling me to ban him constantly for it. Eventually, I saw him do that and decided it was the last straw. If you really think it's that unbearable to wait 3 days, I will consider undoing/shortening your ban.

Why didn't you say earlier that he was RDMing?
Post by: Jman on June 18, 2012, 07:52:26 PM
Why didn't you say earlier that he was RDMing?

If he doesn't take his appeal seriously and even bother to follow the format, I have no reason to take the thread seriously. I know why I banned him and so does everyone that was there.

Also, I would hope it would be assumed that I would have a legitimate reason for my ban instead of instantly assuming that I was just being harsh :l
Post by: Seb on June 18, 2012, 08:07:12 PM
If he doesn't take his appeal seriously and even bother to follow the format, I have no reason to take the thread seriously. I know why I banned him and so does everyone that was there.

Jman, don't take me the wrong way, I'm one of the people who're pretty okay with you, but this made me go:

(http://i620.photobucket.com/albums/tt283/Rotedria/1339905006969.png)

Let's just leave this at this, you banned him for three days for constant RDM and prop-pushing, which is entirely appropriate. Case closed.
Post by: Jman on June 18, 2012, 08:08:58 PM
Jman, don't take me the wrong way, I'm one of the people who're pretty okay with you, but this made me go:

(http://i620.photobucket.com/albums/tt283/Rotedria/1339905006969.png)

Let's just leave this at this, you banned him for three days for constant RDM and prop-pushing, which is entirely appropriate. Case closed.

Works for me. Locked.
Post by: Sabb on July 04, 2012, 05:02:28 PM
Please try to remember to move threads once they're locked.