Author Topic: Homosexual Marriage  (Read 1201 times)

Offline Frank

• Cunt Destroyer
  • Windows UserOld Forum MemberDog LoverCat LoverDonator
    View More Badges!

• Respect: +728
Re: Homosexual Marriage
« Reply #120 on: May 24, 2012, 04:36:00 PM »
actually youk now what, your right. i shouldnt be discriminating gays, especially on a forum

can a mod remove this please
It's not about that, you haven't said they're bad or anything, just that they're weird. It's your reasoning what I find strange. How, being a part of such a group (MLP), you reject same sex marriage because it's weird.

Offline Sabb

• 2009 Snowball Competition WinnerWindows UserOld Forum MemberDedicated Summoner
    View More Badges!

• Respect: +2400
« Reply #121 on: May 24, 2012, 04:46:22 PM »
I dont think gays should be allowed to marry...

because marriage is between a man and a woman and between two men is weird, and not the norm. i mean, how could you have a baby? every animal in the world needs a male and female to mate and those that happen to be gay dont live on to pass their genes, so why should people be different?

i know people have different opinion and might not agree with me but i really dont think gays couples should be allowed to have a ceremony that was traditionally for a man and woman
LOL
DUDE WTF
>not the norm
>you're a brony
>unless you're an 8 yea old girl, that's "not the norm" too

No, I don't have anything against bronies really. I don't understand why people would possibly enjoy the show so much, and want to tell everyone about it, but it's not my place to judge. Or care. Same with homosexuality and marriage. IMO, as long as it's two people marrying, nothing else should matter. And... marriage isn't about having a baby. AT ALL. MANY people marry without having a baby, have a baby then marry, or even have a baby and never marry.
And traditions change. Traditionally, a father would never let you possibly watch a show like My Little Pony. You'd get beat to hell. Be glad they do change.

Lithuanian pride world wide!: sun doesnt revolve around the sun

Offline toehawk

• the best cure for anything is a bullet
  • Respect: +8
« Reply #122 on: May 24, 2012, 04:47:31 PM »
It's not about that, you haven't said they're bad or anything, just that they're weird. It's your reasoning what I find strange. How, being a part of such a group (MLP), you reject same sex marriage because it's weird.

i didnt think MLP = homosexuality or anything related to that..... althogh i am not a brony or anything,  mlp(bronys) just seemed to be a joking/statement of not being afraid to be silly..

Offline ○ Μαρία ○

• Kingdom Bravely Fantasy
  • Badge CreatorDonatorDedicated SummonerDog LoverLinux UserWindows UserApple User
    View More Badges!

• Probably playing FFXIV
  • Respect: +1837
    • KHMarieXII tumblr.
« Reply #123 on: May 24, 2012, 04:49:19 PM »
i didnt think MLP = homosexuality or anything related to that..... althogh i am not a brony or anything,  mlp(bronys) just seemed to be a joking/statement of not being afraid to be silly..

He isn't saying it is, he is saying that he has not right to call anything "weird" or "not normal" because he does something that is equally weird and abnormal. He pretty much contradicts himself making whatever point he was trying to make, invalid.
Prox: gibs me dat pic of sabb choking on  a dick

Offline Supertoaster

• A completely superfluous bottle of cough syrup
  • Cat LoverWindows User
    View More Badges!

• Only six bucks
  • Respect: +1236
« Reply #124 on: May 24, 2012, 04:53:57 PM »
bronies are weird they shouldn't be allowed to post here

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Offline Rocket50

• My god it's dusty
  • Respect: +946
« Reply #125 on: May 24, 2012, 05:11:47 PM »
marriage is between a man and a woman and between two men is weird, and not the norm.

>brony
>calling gays weird

irony irony irony irony irony irony irony irony irony irony irony irony irony irony irony irony irony irony irony
irony irony irony irony irony irony irony irony irony irony irony irony irony irony irony irony irony irony irony

Offline Frank

• Cunt Destroyer
  • Windows UserOld Forum MemberDog LoverCat LoverDonator
    View More Badges!

• Respect: +728
« Reply #126 on: May 24, 2012, 05:15:22 PM »
He isn't saying it is, he is saying that he has not right to call anything "weird" or "not normal" because he does something that is equally weird and abnormal. He pretty much contradicts himself making whatever point he was trying to make, invalid.
No, what I said was that saying you can't do something JUST BECAUSE it is not normal, since it's not normal to watch MLP within male gender roles, for example.

Also, normal = follows the norm (Social norms are described by sociologists as being laws that govern society’s behaviors)
common = there's much of it

Homosexuality and other non-straight sexualities are still abnormal. They're not part of what societies deem their "culture". Therefore yes, gays are weird. But not uncommon. Not at all.

Offline Lavenchie

• Never underestamate
  • Windows UserOld Forum MemberLeague PlayerCat LoverDog Lover
    View More Badges!

• the power of the scout's code
  • Respect: +256
« Reply #127 on: May 24, 2012, 05:30:01 PM »
In a sense, Nothing CAN be normal, in one prespective or another whatever it is can seem weird.

For example; Some people like football and think people are weird for not liking it,
Some people can't stand football and think people are weird FOR liking it

So in a way normal is impossible to achieve makings something legal or not because it's "Weird" isn't right, we might as well outlaw eating meat because vegetarians think it's weird and hate when people eat meat making it abnormal for them.
Thanks Marie
Thanks Crypto!

Offline Sabb

• 2009 Snowball Competition WinnerWindows UserOld Forum MemberDedicated Summoner
    View More Badges!

• Respect: +2400
« Reply #128 on: May 24, 2012, 05:32:27 PM »
In a sense, Nothing CAN be normal, in one prespective or another whatever it is can seem weird.

For example; Some people like football and think people are weird for not liking it,

So in a way normal is impossible to achieve makings something legal or not because it's "Weird" isn't right, we might as well outlaw eating meat because vegetarians think it's weird and hate when people eat meat making it abnormal for them.
My phys ed teacher once told me there's no average size of dick.
Bitch, there is. You measure a lot of dick, divide it by the amount of dick you measure, multiply by 100 and bam. You've got an average.
What I'm saying is being normal isn't a myth lol.

Lithuanian pride world wide!: sun doesnt revolve around the sun

Offline Rocket50

• My god it's dusty
  • Respect: +946
« Reply #129 on: May 24, 2012, 05:33:59 PM »

You have to understand there's threshold between 'different' and 'weird.' Sure if you like football in Canada thats not too odd, but when you start littering your walls with pony then it becomes weird

Offline boogschuttertje

• Now 20% cooler!
  • Respect: +10
« Reply #130 on: May 24, 2012, 07:39:07 PM »
we arent weird, we're just like any other dedicated fanbase. they can be obessed at times too, but no one ever harrasses them about it and calls them out on being "weird" and not "part of the norm"

love and tolerate, that's what everyone should be doing

Offline Seb

• Respect: +783
« Reply #131 on: May 24, 2012, 07:45:33 PM »
we arent weird, we're just like any other dedicated fanbase. they can be obessed at times too, but no one ever harrasses them about it and calls them out on being "weird" and not "part of the norm"

love and tolerate, that's what everyone should be doing

It's hard to love and tolerate when IT'S BEING SHOVED DOWN OUR FUCKING THROATS, FILLING EVERY CAPILLARY AND GETTING IN EVERY PORE.
Miami's Finest

Offline cogsandspigots

• Respect: +612
« Reply #132 on: May 24, 2012, 07:54:31 PM »
Moving back ontopic, I would like to shift focus away from the "strangeness" of it and the religious aspects and towards government itself.

America is based of personal liberty, the government has no place to regulate a person's marriage.

Offline Tezuni

• Respect: +162
« Reply #133 on: May 24, 2012, 09:28:56 PM »
My phys ed teacher once told me there's no average size of dick.
Bitch, there is. You measure a lot of dick, divide it by the amount of dick you measure, multiply by 100 and bam. You've got an average.
What I'm saying is being normal isn't a myth lol.
this is my new sig

Offline Nemisous

• you're all puppets tangled in strings.
  • I have no strings on me
  • Respect: +258
« Reply #134 on: June 01, 2012, 03:03:26 PM »
honestly i find the thought of homosexual intercourse disgusting, but as long as its not hurting anyone or is violating any law or constitutional amendment, then I don't see any problem with gay marriage.