Author Topic: LeoMarr  (Read 327 times)

Offline Sabb

• 2009 Snowball Competition WinnerWindows UserOld Forum MemberDedicated Summoner
    View More Badges!

• Respect: +2400
Re: LeoMarr
« Reply #30 on: May 19, 2012, 12:23:02 PM »
If one more person suggests he's hacking, with a specific experience/reason why, then I will ban him.

Lithuanian pride world wide!: sun doesnt revolve around the sun

Offline Deathie

• Windows User
    View More Badges!

• Respect: +2069
    • Some music shit I made
« Reply #31 on: May 19, 2012, 12:23:29 PM »
+1
I don't see how you guys haven't banned him yet.

Because all the admins are inactive as shit, and the only ones that aren't try to follow the guidelines Coolz has set in place.

Check out my Soundcloud for some neat stuff!

Offline blαh2355

• Welcome to aperture science!
  • League PlayerWindows User
    View More Badges!

• May we perform tests on you?
  • Respect: +978
« Reply #32 on: May 19, 2012, 01:10:12 PM »
lol some guy was hacking/doing something (forgot) yesterday and Kahuna or someone asked Sabb to come and check it out and Sabb's like "nope, don't feel like it."

Offline Sabb

• 2009 Snowball Competition WinnerWindows UserOld Forum MemberDedicated Summoner
    View More Badges!

« Reply #33 on: May 19, 2012, 01:12:28 PM »
lol some guy was hacking/doing something (forgot) yesterday and Kahuna or someone asked Sabb to come and check it out and Sabb's like "nope, don't feel like it."
Yea, I'm sorry that I don't want to jump off my ass every time someone asks me to join the server...
I'm on the server quite a damn lot, including right now, and 90% of the time join if I'm not in the middle of something is someone asks me to. It's not an admins' job to be accessible 24/7...
And just so you know, the guy Kahuna was actually complaining about is on the to-ban list, and therefore will be perma'd soon...

Offline blαh2355

• Welcome to aperture science!
  • League PlayerWindows User
    View More Badges!

• May we perform tests on you?
  • Respect: +978
« Reply #34 on: May 19, 2012, 01:14:01 PM »
Yea, I'm sorry that I don't want to jump off my ass every time someone asks me to join the server...
I'm on the server quite a damn lot, including right now, and 90% of the time join if I'm not in the middle of something is someone asks me to. It's not an admins' job to be accessible 24/7...
And just so you know, the guy Kahuna was actually complaining about is on the to-ban list, and therefore will be perma'd soon...
well okay. Kinda need more VIP's/Admins active though...

Offline Sabb

View More Badges!

« Reply #35 on: May 19, 2012, 01:17:29 PM »
Well there's not much we can really do about that. There's basically no one suitable for a promotion aside from possibly a few, and I don't blame coolz/Xrain for not jumping to promote anyone. If people don't want to be playing, that's their choice pretty much.

Offline Shockah

• Cat LoverLeague PlayerApple User
    View More Badges!

• Sabb's champion-pool is too large.
  • Respect: +62
« Reply #36 on: May 23, 2012, 10:32:05 AM »

Is that the grand solution to everything? I don't know your time zone so that could be an issue but during my play time 12ish pm - 2 am PST you can always pm me and I will ALWAYS come so long as I see the message and I'm not at a school event. Just last night I did it for Cactus, Kimchi, and a few others I'll be posting a report later today but as of now I have to go to a school meeting in 30 ish. When I'm playing during that time there's typically another VIP/Admin in the game as well so I simply have no idea how we can solve this issue, even when I was reg I remember there would only be 1 or 2 people in a day that would break the rules in such a way that they deserve a kick/ban whilst an admin wasn't on.