• WORLD MEME DATABASE
  • Windows UserOld Forum MemberDog LoverBest Signature 2013
    View More Badges!

• The mosquito man
  • Respect: +1648
Re: LeoMarr
« Reply #15 on: May 18, 2012, 07:34:23 AM »
+1
http://www.google.lt/#hl=en&output=search&sclient=psy-ab&q=STEAM_0:1%3A19913622&oq=STEAM_0:1%3A19913622&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&gs_l=hp.3...5386.5386.0.5503.1.1.0.0.0.0.116.116.0j1.1.0...0.0.mbVDKxgC2tc&pbx=1&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_qf.,cf.osb&fp=1f865ad59d4817b8&biw=1360&bih=659
After looking at all the bans in other servers, this thread and peoples reactions when he joined the server I think that we don't need anything else, just ban him as soon as you can.
   I tried getting video proof but people were just killing him because he was hated for hacking and he was obviously more cautious because of me being on the server.

Offline Rocket50

• My god it's dusty
  • Respect: +946
« Reply #16 on: May 18, 2012, 02:25:30 PM »
Well I can't play anymore because the server isn't cracked anymore :(

Offline Samo

• N3RDSLAYA2003
  • Windows User
    View More Badges!

• So smug. So sly.
  • Respect: +158
« Reply #17 on: May 18, 2012, 03:56:23 PM »
http://www.google.lt/#hl=en&output=search&sclient=psy-ab&q=STEAM_0:1%3A19913622&oq=STEAM_0:1%3A19913622&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&gs_l=hp.3...5386.5386.0.5503.1.1.0.0.0.0.116.116.0j1.1.0...0.0.mbVDKxgC2tc&pbx=1&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_qf.,cf.osb&fp=1f865ad59d4817b8&biw=1360&bih=659
After looking at all the bans in other servers, this thread and peoples reactions when he joined the server I think that we don't need anything else, just ban him as soon as you can.
   I tried getting video proof but people were just killing him because he was hated for hacking and he was obviously more cautious because of me being on the server.
Just look! His ban history says more than enough. He's got so many pages of ban reports and appeals. And if he is hacking, all the more reason, unless there's a problem with the bans.

Offline Deathie

• Windows User
    View More Badges!

• Respect: +2069
    • Some music shit I made
« Reply #18 on: May 18, 2012, 06:55:46 PM »
+1
Just look! His ban history says more than enough. He's got so many pages of ban reports and appeals. And if he is hacking, all the more reason, unless there's a problem with the bans.

Coolz has stated previously that while it can be used as evidence, you can't ban someone over another servers ban/reports.

Check out my Soundcloud for some neat stuff!

Offline Sabb

• 2009 Snowball Competition WinnerWindows UserOld Forum MemberDedicated Summoner
    View More Badges!

• Respect: +2400
« Reply #19 on: May 18, 2012, 07:15:18 PM »
Coolz has stated previously that while it can be used as evidence, you can't ban someone over another servers ban/reports.
I was too lazy to say this.
I've had to explain this over a million times ._..

Lithuanian pride world wide!: sun doesnt revolve around the sun

Offline coolzeldad

• OwnerDonatorOld Forum MemberrNd DeveloperLinux UserWindows UserDog LoverLeague PlayerDWO Player
    View More Badges!

• I eat ddos for breakfast OMNOMONOM
  • Respect: +2711
    • .:`=-~rANdOm~`-=:. Game Servers
« Reply #20 on: May 18, 2012, 09:26:35 PM »
http://steamcommunity.com/id/LeoMarr/

also, has vac bans on record

i would say he should probably be watched closely if anythingz
 ▲
▲▲Big thanks to Marie for this awesome sprite! :3

Spoiler: Moar Imagez (click to show/hide)
pingaz
Thanks Cryptokid!

Thanks gamefreak!

-- My youtube: http://www.youtube.com/coolzeldad
-- My deviantart: http://coolzeldad.deviantart.com
-- My soundcloud: http://www.soundcloud.com/coolzeldad
-- My ustream: http://www.ustream.tv/channel/coolzeldapingaz
-- My twitchtv: http://www.twitch.tv/coolzeldad

-- rNd Wiki: http://wiki.randomgs.com
-- rNd Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/RandomgsProductions
-- rNd Steam Group: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/r_A_N_d_O_m

Spoiler: rNd Typography (click to show/hide)

Every time you download Garry's Mod illegally, Garry makes a bug.

When people ask me "Plz" because its shorter than "Please" I feel perfectly justified to answer "No" because its shorter than "Yes".

derp herp lerp perp kerp serp zerp - say faiv timez fazt

Offline Prox

• WORLD MEME DATABASE
    View More Badges!

• The mosquito man
« Reply #21 on: May 19, 2012, 12:33:26 AM »
+1
I was too lazy to say this.
I've had to explain this over a million times ._..

After looking at... ...this thread and peoples reactions when he joined the server

If all these ban records and people complaints are not enough proof for you, then I don't know what are you thinking...

While bans on other servers are not a critical evidence but think about it, if he was hacking on all of those servers, then why wouldn't he on ours? Not to mention that everyone that I suspected of hacking who had a record like this on previous servers were hacking on our servers as well(stronghold taught me very well).

And seriously, stop with the "if I didn't see it, it didn't happen" logic, it should no longer be considered when many people are complaining(once the hacker joined the server, almost everyone who talks/types instantly pointed out that he is a hacker) about the hacker.

So I have to say it yet again, just ban him or for the sake of our own servers do your duties as an admin(I'm not talking about every admin) and get on the damn servers at least sometimes, god damn it because WE, VIPs and lower ranked members are most likely going to have to deal with all the trouble  getting proof and you know, its not very fun to spectate some guy that you know for sure is hacking for 30 minutes just to get a few seconds of footage of him hacking...

Offline Sabb

• 2009 Snowball Competition WinnerWindows UserOld Forum MemberDedicated Summoner
    View More Badges!

« Reply #22 on: May 19, 2012, 11:09:51 AM »

If all these ban records and people complaints are not enough proof for you, then I don't know what are you thinking...

While bans on other servers are not a critical evidence but think about it, if he was hacking on all of those servers, then why wouldn't he on ours? Not to mention that everyone that I suspected of hacking who had a record like this on previous servers were hacking on our servers as well(stronghold taught me very well).

And seriously, stop with the "if I didn't see it, it didn't happen" logic, it should no longer be considered when many people are complaining(once the hacker joined the server, almost everyone who talks/types instantly pointed out that he is a hacker) about the hacker.

So I have to say it yet again, just ban him or for the sake of our own servers do your duties as an admin(I'm not talking about every admin) and get on the damn servers at least sometimes, god damn it because WE, VIPs and lower ranked members are most likely going to have to deal with all the trouble  getting proof and you know, its not very fun to spectate some guy that you know for sure is hacking for 30 minutes just to get a few seconds of footage of him hacking...
You're trying to get admin/prove to people that you'd be a good admin, but this is an example of why no one's jumping on promoting you. You need to sit back and calmly watch shit before taking action. ONE person on this thread actually said that he was directly with the hacker at the time, and that's it. You said you just came and saw the reactions. With very little proof, VERY little, it's pretty much impossible for us to do anything. And no Prox, many times we have seen people hacking on other servers come to RND but actually not hacking here, because they enjoy the server. That's not that uncommon. Many have also stopped without any proof/first hand encounters with them hacking on the server.
And fyi, I often take into account what people are saying, how many people are suggesting a person is hacking, and of them how many's word is actually trustworthy. The reason I don't jump on bans right away necessarily with you, is because in many cases you've said that someone's hacking, when as I actually look at them, or get Xrain to check if they're using any hacks or not, that in fact, they're not. Not saying it's a big deal, but sometimes you seem to be too quick to jump on the accusation bandwagon.

EDIT:
Also, our logic isn't "if I didn't see if it didn't happen", it's "if I didn't see it and there's no significant proof, there's nothing I can do".
« Last Edit: May 19, 2012, 11:11:57 AM by Sabb »

Offline Prox

• WORLD MEME DATABASE
    View More Badges!

• The mosquito man
« Reply #23 on: May 19, 2012, 11:32:38 AM »
You're trying to get admin/prove to people that you'd be a good admin, but this is an example of why no one's jumping on promoting you. You need to sit back and calmly watch shit before taking action.
I'm sorry what? I was not even talking about that, so if you took that part where I said about inactive admins as me trying to prove my self as a good admin then you're wrong.

ONE person on this thread actually said that he was directly with the hacker at the time, and that's it. You said you just came and saw the reactions. With very little proof, VERY little, it's pretty much impossible for us to do anything.
Yes, when the hacker joined the server most of the people pointed out that he's a hacker. Do you think I'm lying?

The reason I don't jump on bans right away necessarily with you, is because in many cases you've said that someone's hacking, when as I actually look at them, or get Xrain to check if they're using any hacks or not, that in fact, they're not. Not saying it's a big deal, but sometimes you seem to be too quick to jump on the accusation bandwagon.
That is not correct. Firstly I suspect someone, secondly I watch them carefully and only then I go and assume that he is hacking, I never jump on conclusions without figuring out if the player is hacking for sure.

Also, our logic isn't "if I didn't see if it didn't happen", it's "if I didn't see it and there's no significant proof, there's nothing I can do".
If you would witness the same reactions when the hacker joins the server + vac banned + bans on previous servers, would that be a significant proof to you?

Offline Sabb

View More Badges!

« Reply #24 on: May 19, 2012, 11:38:45 AM »
I'm sorry what? I was not even talking about that, so if you took that part where I said about inactive admins as me trying to prove my self as a good admin then you're wrong.
Yes, when the hacker joined the server most of the people pointed out that he's a hacker. Do you think I'm lying?
That is not correct. Firstly I suspect someone, secondly I watch them carefully and only then I go and assume that he is hacking, I never jump on conclusions without figuring out if the player is hacking for sure.

If you would witness the same reactions when the hacker joins the server + vac banned + bans on previous servers, would that be a significant proof to you?
If I witnessed it, yes, but I didn't. I don't think you're lying either lol, but a lot of the times everyone on the servers jumps to the conclusion that a good player is hacking, when he is indeed not. So, I would need to know it's actually trustworthy/half intelligent people that are saying he's hacking. (I'm not saying anyone here isn't, but there still, is only one person that I have heard actually say he was with the hacker).

Offline Shockah

• Cat LoverLeague PlayerApple User
    View More Badges!

• Sabb's champion-pool is too large.
  • Respect: +62
« Reply #25 on: May 19, 2012, 11:47:46 AM »
If I witnessed it, yes, but I didn't. I don't think you're lying either lol, but a lot of the times everyone on the servers jumps to the conclusion that a good player is hacking, when he is indeed not. So, I would need to know it's actually trustworthy/half intelligent people that are saying he's hacking. (I'm not saying anyone here isn't, but there still, is only one person that I have heard actually say he was with the hacker).

I've had troubles with him in the past but for a few weeks after a kick I'd seen him do nothing wrong for a while, and believe me I keep a close eye on him. The players still generally think he's a hacker and do make rude/snide comments every time he enters but there's no physical proof to support it and I do spectate him frequently.

Offline Sabb

View More Badges!

« Reply #26 on: May 19, 2012, 11:49:43 AM »
Okay, so if you guys can get another few people to agree that he had hacked on the servers, then he will be banned.

Offline Prox

• WORLD MEME DATABASE
    View More Badges!

• The mosquito man
« Reply #27 on: May 19, 2012, 11:59:04 AM »
It's unfortunate how people in the servers still don't know how to record a demo...

Offline Foofoojack

• Ộ_Ộ
  • Respect: +546
« Reply #28 on: May 19, 2012, 12:02:50 PM »
Okay, so if you guys can get another few people to agree that he had hacked on the servers, then he will be banned.

Just going to throw in a situation here.

On ttt_titanic, and LeoMarr and I are innocent.

Traitor x (forgot his name) shoots near LeoMarr, as I hit LeoMarr with a crowbar.

LeoMarr receives the damage from my crowbar, and begins to call out the traitor that shot near him (hitting nobody).

LeoMarr begins to violently call out traitor x and starts to unload on him with his hilariously low karma.

Other innocents help out, and finally LeoMarr gets the kill.

If LeoMarr wasn't LeoMarr, and was some other random TTT player, he all know he wouldn't of shot traitor x.
The usual person is very cautious about their karma, and LeoMarr was not.

And this probably isn't effective as said above, but he has HUGE amounts of complaints from many different servers.

Offline ursus

• Linux UserCat LoverWindows UserOld Forum Member
    View More Badges!

• drunkposting is the music of the soul
  • Respect: +1518
« Reply #29 on: May 19, 2012, 12:20:20 PM »
I'm almost positive he's hacking, the first time I played with him he killed a traitor for no reason and left the body unidentified. When I started shooting him because I thought he was a traitor, he started yelling out that the person was a traitor. He then proceeded to kill another traitor after that because they supposedly didn't shoot ME for trying to kill leomarr. I don't see how you guys haven't banned him yet.