Author Topic: Reg demotion appeal  (Read 159 times)

Offline ๖Ϝцzsioᴎ

• Windows UserLinux UserCat LoverLeague Player
    View More Badges!

Reg demotion appeal
« on: May 07, 2012, 05:09:22 PM »
1. Player's SteamID
STEAM_0:0:28987367
2. Players Nickname
.:ЯҊƉ'=- Ҁhrysaliᵴ
3. Your in-game name
.:ЯҊƉ'=- Ҁhrysaliᵴ
4. Server name (Wirebuild, Zombie Survival)
Temp TTT
5. Description of the event(s)
Destroyed a health station, when Jeorge (Hotgreen) says "Wow why is he even reg?" Then demotes me, I asked why was i demoted but he just says "When you get your shit together you will get your reg back"
6. Reason for appeal
The only reason is becaue the demotion is quite pathetic, I mean destroying a health station? I would understand if i RDMed but not destroying a health station. Also the fact that pretty much everyone else does it, even the other admins sometimes.

Also I have no idea if this is the right area to post if not please move it or tell me.

Offline ursus

• Linux UserCat LoverWindows UserOld Forum Member
    View More Badges!

• drunkposting is the music of the soul
Re: Reg demotion appeal
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2012, 05:12:00 PM »
I don't think calling the admin's decision pathetic counts as "getting your shit together."

Offline Hotgreensoldier

• I think.. I think I won't see you again after all
  • But maybe..Maybe I'm fighting for different reason
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2012, 05:23:21 PM »
Never did I state "When you get your shit together"

I said when you manage to compose yourself and stop RDM'ing, insulting others, and generally acting like an idiot will you get your regular back.

It was not simply because you destroyed a health station, but you were constantly a nuisance within the servers from what I observed. I told you if you acted better I would have given your regular back in a heartbeat but unfortunately this was not the case.

I don't think calling the admin's decision pathetic counts as "getting your shit together."

If you believe that an admin asking for you to compose yourself is pathetic, then you really need some time to think.

Any further discussion? Otherwise this will be locked and denied until I, or another admin thinks otherwise about your behavior.
<08:17:05> "RND Faggot": <17:16:21> "Nautilus": where
<17:16:24> "Nautilus": where u goin
<17:16:26> "[Valor]iPouncる": niggatown

Moo: general tishipants

Offline ๖Ϝцzsioᴎ

View More Badges!

« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2012, 05:27:56 PM »
I hate to argue with admins but not once did I RDM, and yes, I did act like a idiot, hence everyone knew that since I was on RND, I've been on this server for a good 3 years, I've been supporting it and tried to help people, however people seem to think I'm the same 3 year old bronies on Gmod and seem to treat me like shit.

Offline FrostBound

• Windows UserDog LoverLeague Player
    View More Badges!

• Shank Beech
« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2012, 10:31:27 PM »
I must agree with Chrysalis, its true everyone is an asshole to him just because of his voice, and really why should he blow off some steam once in a while? The demote made no sense really...

Offline Deathie

• Windows User
    View More Badges!

• Some music shit I made
« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2012, 11:17:50 PM »
I must agree with Chrysalis, its true everyone is an asshole to him just because of his voice, and really why should he blow off some steam once in a while? The demote made no sense really...

Chrysalis is an idiot, but I haven't seen any RDMing from him (or at least, exceptional RDMing).

But hey, I wasn't there.

I probably would have demoted him too if he ticked me off enough.

Anyways, it's up to Hotgreen to re-promote you. Resolve the issue with him through PM's or steam.

You need to realize that unless it's something extremely severe, other admins won't interfere with other admins calls, so saying that "the demotion is quite pathetic" isn't going to help you at all.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2012, 11:19:33 PM by Snivy M.D. »

Check out my Soundcloud for some neat stuff!

Offline Samo

• N3RDSLAYA2003
  • Windows User
    View More Badges!

• So smug. So sly.
« Reply #6 on: May 07, 2012, 11:27:08 PM »
Not sure if this thread is in the right place... But anyway. I don't see why you handed out a demote when he destroyed the health station. People destroy the health stations because they can. It is no longer considered a traitorous act in-game. My stations get ruined by innocents ALL THE TIME. And actually, I have barely seen Portal dick around. And when he does it's only very minor. Such as pushing afk's off the side of Crazy Cubes, which EVERYONE does. Demoting a player takes time, you have to play with them for more than a few rounds, get opinions from the players who actually are active. Remember, rules differ between servers. This demotion was pointless, in my opinion. If you were to demote everyone who does this you will end up with empty servers.
By the way Hotgreen, I don't think I have ever played on the servers with you. Perhaps it's the different time zones?

Offline Deathie

• Windows User
    View More Badges!

• Some music shit I made
« Reply #7 on: May 07, 2012, 11:32:06 PM »
Not sure if this thread is in the right place... But anyway. I don't see why you handed out a demote when he destroyed the health station. People destroy the health stations because they can. It is no longer considered a traitorous act in-game. My stations get ruined by innocents ALL THE TIME. And actually, I have barely seen Portal dick around. And when he does it's only very minor. Such as pushing afk's off the side of Crazy Cubes, which EVERYONE does. Demoting a player takes time, you have to play with them for more than a few rounds, get opinions from the players who actually are active. Remember, rules differ between servers. This demotion was pointless, in my opinion. If you were to demote everyone who does this you will end up with empty servers.
By the way Hotgreen, I don't think I have ever played on the servers with you. Perhaps it's the different time zones?

Hotgreen already explained why he demoted him.

Chrysalis was acting like a general asshole, which does normally warrant a demotion.

As for activity, hotgreen was intactive for the last few months, and only recently has been able to play again. You probably haven't seem him for the reason you stated, timezones.

Offline ๖Ϝцzsioᴎ

View More Badges!

« Reply #8 on: May 07, 2012, 11:44:03 PM »
Alright, this thread is useless now, go ahead and lock it, as for Hotgreen, I'd be more than happy to talk this over with you.

Offline Deathie

• Windows User
    View More Badges!

• Some music shit I made
« Reply #9 on: May 07, 2012, 11:47:54 PM »
Alright, this thread is useless now, go ahead and lock it, as for Hotgreen, I'd be more than happy to talk this over with you.

Well

okay