Restricted (Read Only) > VIPs

Kahuna and Regular

<< < (2/2)

Sabb:

--- Quote from: Juan_Ambriz on April 25, 2012, 07:09:08 AM ---Yeah if an admin were to at least post why he demoted then I wouldn't see a problem,
But I mean I think he should get another chance.... If not then I think the admin should a least tell him why... I mean in order to learn your lesson you have to know what you did wrong..

--- End quote ---
Snivy gave the reason that the admin demoted him for. The admin obviously doesn't want to be known for w.e reason so I won't say his name... but I agree 100%.

For the record, this is the reason:

--- Quote from: Snivy M.D. on April 09, 2012, 05:00:54 PM ---T baiting, stupid

--- End quote ---
(no, Snivy didn't demote him the quote is only from Snivy as he made the thread to keep track of demotions and promotions)

Juan_Ambriz:

--- Quote from: Sabb on April 25, 2012, 07:46:41 AM ---Snivy gave the reason that the admin demoted him for. The admin obviously doesn't want to be known for w.e reason so I won't say his name... but I agree 100%.

For the record, this is the reason:(no, Snivy didn't demote him the quote is only from Snivy as he made the thread to keep track of demotions and promotions)

--- End quote ---

I don't get it...
I keep hearing mixed things I thought T Baiting wasn't banable....

Deacon:
Up to the Admin/VIP on duty at the time to determine what is bannable and is not. Basically anything that is an unfair advantage, disrupting to gameplay, exploits, cheating, etc.

You get to determine the punishment you see fit. If its just a kill, a kick, a ban, etc.

Sabb:

--- Quote from: Juan_Ambriz on April 25, 2012, 11:21:40 AM ---I don't get it...
I keep hearing mixed things I thought T Baiting wasn't banable....

--- End quote ---
It's not. Technically. But there are lot of things that are considered T-baiting. The most common one is just shooting around people... we're really not supposed to ban for that, but the admin pretty much can if they want to if they see it as a problem.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version