Restricted (Read Only) > VIPs

Kahuna and Regular

(1/2) > >>

Juan_Ambriz:
So he was demoted and coolz said he can get Re-Promoted, and this is the highest rank I can post in Sooo.

I think you guys (The Admins) should give it back to him, he is a REALLY great player I don't see any reason as to why he would be demoted.

Also he did not ask me to say this or anything, I honestly do think he should get it back. As for Loke I'm not sure because he was actually demoted for a reason...

Apie2:
Isn't it a good idea to make a thread in the VIP section where you can suggest guest people that are good to be REG.

Don:

--- Quote from: Apie2 on April 25, 2012, 05:03:49 AM ---Isn't it a good idea to make a thread in the VIP section where you can suggest guest people that are good to be REG.

--- End quote ---
That's actually a good idea. I'll do it once I get home.

Sabb:
I honestly don't see why he was demoted either because I have never at all seen Kahuna do anything wrong... but w.e.
Only reason I'm not re-promoting him is because I'm not the one who demoted him. I'm assuming that would just start more shit if I mess with another admin's decisions any ways.

Juan_Ambriz:

--- Quote from: Sabb on April 25, 2012, 07:05:47 AM ---I honestly don't see why he was demoted either because I have never at all seen Kahuna do anything wrong... but w.e.
Only reason I'm not re-promoting him is because I'm not the one who demoted him. I'm assuming that would just start more shit if I mess with another admin's decisions any ways.

--- End quote ---

Yeah if an admin were to at least post why he demoted then I wouldn't see a problem,
But I mean I think he should get another chance.... If not then I think the admin should a least tell him why... I mean in order to learn your lesson you have to know what you did wrong..

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version