Author Topic: Kahuna and Regular  (Read 150 times)

Offline Juan_Ambriz

• Guys is it wrong that....
  • POENIS
    • My Youtube. Mostly tech help SUB!
Kahuna and Regular
« on: April 24, 2012, 08:49:59 PM »
So he was demoted and coolz said he can get Re-Promoted, and this is the highest rank I can post in Sooo.

I think you guys (The Admins) should give it back to him, he is a REALLY great player I don't see any reason as to why he would be demoted.

Also he did not ask me to say this or anything, I honestly do think he should get it back. As for Loke I'm not sure because he was actually demoted for a reason...

THANKS CRYPTO BB

Offline Apie2

• WAAAAZAAHHHH, You can eat me O_o
Re: Kahuna and Regular
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2012, 05:03:49 AM »
Isn't it a good idea to make a thread in the VIP section where you can suggest guest people that are good to be REG.

Offline Don

« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2012, 06:54:36 AM »
Isn't it a good idea to make a thread in the VIP section where you can suggest guest people that are good to be REG.
That's actually a good idea. I'll do it once I get home.

Offline Sabb

• 2009 Snowball Competition WinnerWindows UserOld Forum MemberDedicated Summoner
    View More Badges!

« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2012, 07:05:47 AM »
I honestly don't see why he was demoted either because I have never at all seen Kahuna do anything wrong... but w.e.
Only reason I'm not re-promoting him is because I'm not the one who demoted him. I'm assuming that would just start more shit if I mess with another admin's decisions any ways.

Lithuanian pride world wide!: sun doesnt revolve around the sun

Offline Juan_Ambriz

• POENIS
« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2012, 07:09:08 AM »
I honestly don't see why he was demoted either because I have never at all seen Kahuna do anything wrong... but w.e.
Only reason I'm not re-promoting him is because I'm not the one who demoted him. I'm assuming that would just start more shit if I mess with another admin's decisions any ways.

Yeah if an admin were to at least post why he demoted then I wouldn't see a problem,
But I mean I think he should get another chance.... If not then I think the admin should a least tell him why... I mean in order to learn your lesson you have to know what you did wrong..

THANKS CRYPTO BB

Offline Sabb

• 2009 Snowball Competition WinnerWindows UserOld Forum MemberDedicated Summoner
    View More Badges!

« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2012, 07:46:41 AM »
Yeah if an admin were to at least post why he demoted then I wouldn't see a problem,
But I mean I think he should get another chance.... If not then I think the admin should a least tell him why... I mean in order to learn your lesson you have to know what you did wrong..
Snivy gave the reason that the admin demoted him for. The admin obviously doesn't want to be known for w.e reason so I won't say his name... but I agree 100%.

For the record, this is the reason:
T baiting, stupid
(no, Snivy didn't demote him the quote is only from Snivy as he made the thread to keep track of demotions and promotions)

Offline Juan_Ambriz

• POENIS
« Reply #6 on: April 25, 2012, 11:21:40 AM »
Snivy gave the reason that the admin demoted him for. The admin obviously doesn't want to be known for w.e reason so I won't say his name... but I agree 100%.

For the record, this is the reason:(no, Snivy didn't demote him the quote is only from Snivy as he made the thread to keep track of demotions and promotions)

I don't get it...
I keep hearing mixed things I thought T Baiting wasn't banable....

THANKS CRYPTO BB

Offline Deacon

• The righteous rise, with burning eyes
  • DonatorDWO Player
    View More Badges!

• of hatred and ill-will
« Reply #7 on: April 25, 2012, 11:48:05 AM »
Up to the Admin/VIP on duty at the time to determine what is bannable and is not. Basically anything that is an unfair advantage, disrupting to gameplay, exploits, cheating, etc.

You get to determine the punishment you see fit. If its just a kill, a kick, a ban, etc.

Offline Sabb

View More Badges!

« Reply #8 on: April 25, 2012, 11:54:55 AM »
I don't get it...
I keep hearing mixed things I thought T Baiting wasn't banable....
It's not. Technically. But there are lot of things that are considered T-baiting. The most common one is just shooting around people... we're really not supposed to ban for that, but the admin pretty much can if they want to if they see it as a problem.