Restricted (Read Only) > VIPs

AFK (suggestion)

<< < (2/3) > >>

Deacon:
You must understand RND's dark respected past to understand why VIPs don't have the ability for insta-kick. The abuse of the old days has everyone scared, which remains the reason why VIP is hard to get.

Frank:
>implying it being as hard as it is shouldn't be any different from respected

Deacon:

--- Quote from: Ruby Shine on April 17, 2012, 04:30:05 PM --->implying it being as hard as it is shouldn't be any different from respected

--- End quote ---

>reading whatever the hell you feel like interpreting from what I said

Frank:

--- Quote from: Deacon on April 17, 2012, 05:31:41 PM --->reading whatever the hell you feel like interpreting from what I said

--- End quote ---
What you said is that the reason why VIPs don't have kicksticks is because Respected was really abused.

But Respected was much easier to obtain, and much less regulated, which is why I don't see why VIPs can't have kicksticks, as it's super controlled.

Dale Feles:

--- Quote from: Ruby Shine on April 17, 2012, 05:33:40 PM ---What you said is that the reason why VIPs don't have kicksticks is because Respected was really abused.

But Respected was much easier to obtain, and much less regulated, which is why I don't see why VIPs can't have kicksticks, as it's super controlled.

--- End quote ---

Pretty much this. I'm pretty sure all the VIP's here in rNd must know what their doing. Heck, why not test out the ability to insta-kick on the temp servers?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version