Author Topic: Astropilot vs the World  (Read 571 times)

Offline Cake Faice

• How can society be real
  • Windows UserOld Forum Member
    View More Badges!

• if our oppresions aren't real?
  • Respect: +1541
Re: Astropilot vs the World
« Reply #60 on: April 09, 2012, 07:09:36 PM »
Do you hate the fact that I'm a brony/touhoufag/anything?
I hate the fact that you think that you're witty enough to think of some comment to backlash at people, instead of claiming up to your own derp posts. Maybe if you'd stop trying to argue back over a derp post, and own up to it, realize your mistake, correct it, and move on, people would respect you far better.

Offline Astropilot

• Infinitus Tabula Rasa
  • Cat LoverWindows User
    View More Badges!

• A little bit morass
  • Respect: +1207
« Reply #61 on: April 09, 2012, 07:11:50 PM »
what the goddamn zog does that even mean. Please, try to explain it in a way that is a little more in-depth, although with the kinds of people on this forum I personally highly doubt anybody else will change their mind on you.

Example: I ask a question. You all think I'm retarded. I asked a god damn question. Yet no one answers it so they keep the fact that I'm dumb.
Example: I say something in my opinion. My opinion is forcefully attacked by hatred and unapproval because of its subject.
Example: I say vannila. You think I meant to say chocolate.

Inspirational quotes don't do jack until you do something yourself

Offline Astropilot

• Infinitus Tabula Rasa
  • Cat LoverWindows User
    View More Badges!

• A little bit morass
« Reply #62 on: April 09, 2012, 07:14:51 PM »
I hate the fact that you think that you're witty enough to think of some comment to backlash at people, instead of claiming up to your own derp posts. Maybe if you'd stop trying to argue back over a derp post, and own up to it, realize your mistake, correct it, and move on, people would respect you far better.

I don't think that at all. I wasn't the one that started this argument. I didn't make any mistakes in the post I posted. The post I had was an opinion. Not a statement I randomly thought of saying. You're all the ones that are trying to gang up on me since I said "Touhoufag" then all of a sudden "HATE HATE HATE HATE"

Offline Cake Faice

• How can society be real
  • Windows UserOld Forum Member
    View More Badges!

• if our oppresions aren't real?
  • Respect: +1541
« Reply #63 on: April 09, 2012, 07:17:08 PM »
You're all the ones that are trying to gang up on me since I said "Touhoufag" then all of a sudden "HATE HATE HATE HATE"
It goes back farther in that. No one cares if you're a Touhoufag/brony/whatever, but if you go around with an attitude like "HERP DURP I'M A TOUHOUFAG, DEAL WITH IT", no one will show you any sign of positive respect.

Offline Sabb

• 2009 Snowball Competition WinnerWindows UserOld Forum MemberDedicated Summoner
    View More Badges!

• Respect: +2400
« Reply #64 on: April 09, 2012, 07:20:00 PM »
Astro, stop blaming everyone complaining on you because you said you're a "touhoufag"... NO ONE is being prejudice, NO ONE has made ANY comment about you liking anime, ponies, or any of that shit. So stop it, people simply don't like your general attitude which you portray whether you realize it or not. As everyone has said so many times, you are EXTREMELY passive-aggressive. Try to stop it.
For everyone: Stop being so offensive. Discussing w.e is fine but stop with the insults for the love of god, it just makes everything worse.

Lithuanian pride world wide!: sun doesnt revolve around the sun

Offline Astropilot

• Infinitus Tabula Rasa
  • Cat LoverWindows User
    View More Badges!

• A little bit morass
« Reply #65 on: April 09, 2012, 07:22:09 PM »
It goes back farther in that. No one cares if you're a Touhoufag/brony/whatever, but if you go around with an attitude like "HERP DURP I'M A TOUHOUFAG, DEAL WITH IT", no one will show you any sign of positive respect.

I didn't say those words to make people care. In fact I give no fucks if people would even actually care. I said it to describe myself being a part of them, but can't deal with them. Now will you understand that I am not trying to get any attention.

As everyone has said so many times, you are EXTREMELY passive-aggressive. Try to stop it.

I am trying to reason the things I said. I'm trying to post things in a calmer way.

Offline Seb

• Respect: +783
« Reply #66 on: April 09, 2012, 07:25:00 PM »
Look, Astro, at this point it would just be best to:

a) Pull a Supertoaster
b) http://forum.randomgs.com/index.php/topic,3190.msg44149.html
Miami's Finest

Offline Rocket50

• My god it's dusty
  • Respect: +946
« Reply #67 on: April 09, 2012, 07:28:08 PM »
I didn't say those words to make people care. In fact I give no fucks if people would even actually care. I said it to describe myself being a part of them, but can't deal with them. Now will you understand that I am not trying to get any attention.

I am trying to reason the things I said. I'm trying to post things in a calmer way.

We never gave a shit whether you were a touhou fag, brony or whatever, but you posted as though you immediately assumed we hated you for it and we have to deal with it. That's partially why.

Offline Astropilot

• Infinitus Tabula Rasa
  • Cat LoverWindows User
    View More Badges!

• A little bit morass
« Reply #68 on: April 09, 2012, 07:30:48 PM »
but you posted as though you immediately assumed we hated you for it and we have to deal with it.

I'll give you one with the deal with it part, however. The me instantly hating you isn't really something I do. I only say things back to offensive replies.

Offline cogsandspigots

• Respect: +612
« Reply #69 on: April 09, 2012, 07:39:11 PM »
May I just ask for clarification on what it means to "pull a Supertoaster"?

Offline Rocket50

• My god it's dusty
  • Respect: +946
« Reply #70 on: April 09, 2012, 07:56:14 PM »
. The me instantly hating you isn't really something I do. I only say things back to offensive replies.

You may need to re-read that.

Offline Astropilot

• Infinitus Tabula Rasa
  • Cat LoverWindows User
    View More Badges!

• A little bit morass
« Reply #71 on: April 09, 2012, 07:58:49 PM »
+1
You may need to re-read that.

*le fix for better understanding

"I don't reply with hate posts instantly when you make a remark. I only say things back to offensive replies of my post.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2012, 08:06:36 PM by Astropilot »

Offline yoshi

• as I said, pretty nice.
  • Old Forum MemberWindows UserDog Lover
    View More Badges!

• Respect: +377
« Reply #72 on: April 09, 2012, 08:07:50 PM »
+2
Hey guys, i'm back from my vacation and what the fuck is going on.

Offline Astropilot

• Infinitus Tabula Rasa
  • Cat LoverWindows User
    View More Badges!

• A little bit morass
« Reply #73 on: April 09, 2012, 08:10:21 PM »
+1
Hey guys, i'm back from my vacation and what the fuck is going on.

Snivy replied. Then I replied to him. Then someone said something else. Then I replied to that guy and then...

Offline yoshi

• as I said, pretty nice.
  • Old Forum MemberWindows UserDog Lover
    View More Badges!

• Respect: +377
« Reply #74 on: April 09, 2012, 08:14:05 PM »
I'm getting the fuck outta here.
This is full of nipples playing around.