Author Topic: Love  (Read 300 times)

Offline Shockah

• Cat LoverLeague PlayerApple User
    View More Badges!

• Sabb's champion-pool is too large.
Re: Love
« Reply #15 on: April 02, 2012, 08:10:06 PM »
You listened to a poor excuse for a player (Dark Pacifist) fill you in with lies and crap that had already been investigated and dropped because I did not do anything wrong enough for ban.

After today this carries weight with me. But still not the reason you were banned stone it was snivys decision critiqued by the community. Dark, who tends to butt heads with you simply gave his opinion, which is now in your favor. Hopefully we don't stay enemies Dark but the way you break the rules is truly unacceptable and the sarcastic attitude when going about it doesn't help. As for stone I understand why you would think he was the reason, but he wasn't. Simply wait, if this appeal gets declined it seems as though you will stay banned for the rest of the temp duration which isn't too long.

Offline Samo

• N3RDSLAYA2003
  • Windows User
    View More Badges!

• So smug. So sly.
« Reply #16 on: April 02, 2012, 08:44:58 PM »
Look, Stone Cold is a great player. I would love to have less players, who are more immature than I am, and have Stone Cold, a boss. Without Stone, I have been playing less and less TTT lately. This truly is "not the servers I used to know..." *rants on*

Offline Seb

« Reply #17 on: April 02, 2012, 08:47:01 PM »
find another server

no fuck you

stone cold's pretty cool, he just needs to stop karma farming (which i can kind of understand)
Miami's Finest

Offline Deacon

• The righteous rise, with burning eyes
  • DonatorDWO Player
    View More Badges!

• of hatred and ill-will
« Reply #18 on: April 02, 2012, 09:10:16 PM »
Its not just his karma farming. His attitude both in game and out, see all his posts, do not make me think hes a nice guy. Always gotta be something. I don't enjoy playing with him.

Offline blαh2355

• Welcome to aperture science!
  • League PlayerWindows User
    View More Badges!

• May we perform tests on you?
« Reply #19 on: April 02, 2012, 09:33:24 PM »
So, can someone summarize/list all the crimes and accusations he has committed? Getting a bit confused right now.

Offline Juan_Ambriz

• Guys is it wrong that....
  • POENIS
    • My Youtube. Mostly tech help SUB!
« Reply #20 on: April 02, 2012, 09:38:21 PM »
At first I thought we should unban him, but dude you have done like 20 freakin appeals in a week. (exaggeration, DERP) and also you tried ban EVADING. which I was their when you were banned for it. I think you shouldnt be banned perm'a but for a while..
« Last Edit: April 02, 2012, 09:42:25 PM by Juan_Ambriz »

THANKS CRYPTO BB

Offline Stone Cold

« Reply #21 on: April 02, 2012, 09:49:08 PM »
My last comment here, but had to say this.
     Was starting to wonder if I had any friends left to try to get back to. Nice to see you guys are still there. Line is still blurry where Dark and AI stand. lol.  I know if I were playing and Dark wasn't there the game wouldn't be the same.  Whether he thinks of us as friends or enemies, I enjoy playing with him. How can I not, I know him and when he moans  I know right off if he's T or not. The next split second I'm running around like a chicken with his head cut off trying to find him, because we've played together so much and I pay close attention to everyone, I know if he's T or not . and I want to blast him before someone else figures it out or  has guts to believe Dark when he paints clearer picture for the others.  Shockah, wish you could trust me more and not have to wait for Dark to piss you off before you see things my way. You and others haven't because u don't live there as much as me and Dark.  We know each other and sometimes are fighting cause that's the game.  When we can't shoot each other we find other ways to piss each other off. lol
     And, not to give myself big head but I believe game is better with Stone Cold.  I joke a lot , and have fun laughing when I'm T and telling someone who's in the dark about it to relax and let me handle this at same time i'm blowing their head off.  Busting out laughing as I say this kinda gives me away to the others , and have trouble fighting for my life when laughing so hard.  And one other thing I like is when setting Tec or Shockah on fire.  Not singling them out , but they get a big kick out of it, and they know faster than anyone , if they or anyone bursts into flames, who to come gunning for.  I haven't figured out why they don't track me down their self for the kill unless I'm hard to put down. I do have my moments.
     Lastly, just thinking about the old times has put smile on my face. Hope when and if I do get back, my same friends and enemies are there to continue where we left off. Haven't seen Tec making comment but I know in my heart he misses Stone Cold. ttyl

Offline Shockah

• Cat LoverLeague PlayerApple User
    View More Badges!

• Sabb's champion-pool is too large.
« Reply #22 on: April 02, 2012, 10:22:18 PM »
     Was starting to wonder if I had any friends left to try to get back to. Nice to see you guys are still there. Line is still blurry where Dark and AI stand. lol.  I know if I were playing and Dark wasn't there the game wouldn't be the same.  Whether he thinks of us as friends or enemies, I enjoy playing with him. How can I not, I know him and when he moans  I know right off if he's T or not. The next split second I'm running around like a chicken with his head cut off trying to find him, because we've played together so much and I pay close attention to everyone, I know if he's T or not . and I want to blast him before someone else figures it out or  has guts to believe Dark when he paints clearer picture for the others.  Shockah, wish you could trust me more and not have to wait for Dark to piss you off before you see things my way. You and others haven't because u don't live there as much as me and Dark.  We know each other and sometimes are fighting cause that's the game.  When we can't shoot each other we find other ways to piss each other off. lol
     And, not to give myself big head but I believe game is better with Stone Cold.  I joke a lot , and have fun laughing when I'm T and telling someone who's in the dark about it to relax and let me handle this at same time i'm blowing their head off.  Busting out laughing as I say this kinda gives me away to the others , and have trouble fighting for my life when laughing so hard.  And one other thing I like is when setting Tec or Shockah on fire.  Not singling them out , but they get a big kick out of it, and they know faster than anyone , if they or anyone bursts into flames, who to come gunning for.  I haven't figured out why they don't track me down their self for the kill unless I'm hard to put down. I do have my moments.
     Lastly, just thinking about the old times has put smile on my face. Hope when and if I do get back, my same friends and enemies are there to continue where we left off. Haven't seen Tec making comment but I know in my heart he misses Stone Cold. ttyl

Woah woah woah, I simply said I could understand why you butt heads with dark, and why you thin he's the reason for your ban, but that doesn't mean I think you shouldn't be banned.

Offline [TTPN] ShadowMoon

• Gamer
    • DeviantART
« Reply #23 on: April 03, 2012, 12:36:40 AM »

Stone, we all missed you, but you really need to change your attitude...
By the way, you sure that's your last comment?

Offline Deathie

• Windows User
    View More Badges!

• Some music shit I made
« Reply #24 on: April 03, 2012, 12:39:41 AM »
Stone, we all missed you, but you really need to change your attitude...
By the way, you sure that's your last comment?

Spoiler alert

it isn't.

That's about his third "last post".

Check out my Soundcloud for some neat stuff!

Offline Xrain

• DWO PlayerOld Forum Member
    View More Badges!

• XRain - King of TL;DR
« Reply #25 on: April 03, 2012, 01:02:33 AM »
Alright, I am going to back up snivy here.

Stone, what part of don't make another appeal don't you understand. Haha, funny, nice joke, posting more appeals ironically so hilarious; not happening. Titling the thread as "Love" isn't going to win you any points for endearment.

You are still completely missing the point of what we have been trying to tell you.

I'm happy you made friends and enjoyed playing on my temp ttt server, that is why I chose to host it is for things like that; but this is ridiculous.

I am banning you from posting on the forums for a week. I do not want to see another post in the appeals section from you right after it expires either. If you really feel like you need to discuss what is going on, post it in the general section next time.
Leave the appeals section for when you are serious about it; and when your appeal doesn't consist of you trying to tell us how it's everyone else's fault, and you are just a victim of chance happenstance.
" I don't take square roots, I make them. Then I set them out to cool after I baked them for 40 minutes."
"It's Canadia, not Chlamydia."
"Hold on I just have to ddos myself"
~Coolzeldad~

"I'm like 12 in my head" screen when I do video?"
~Minic~