Author Topic: Love  (Read 300 times)

Offline Stone Cold

Love
« on: April 02, 2012, 02:29:54 PM »
Where's the love dude? Where's your sense of humor? Take a breath.  Stress is bad for heart. This is a game we are talking about. And, as I said before, "Excuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuse meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee."
I did shoot inno's once in a while,but by accident. And, there was only a few. My score and accuracy shows that I was not doing anything wrong as far as game. Also, Sabb aggreed with me many times. I made sure that I was not doing anything wrong when someone complained about dying.  You act like a T, you get shot. Period. And, a number of different times I went to Sabb, a nice guy that I think everyone respects. He told me that I was fine , that that is the way you play the game.
     Biggest issue with me was karma farming, wooo.  Ban me for life for using what was created as part of game. Also said I would stop doing that , and I did before banned. I was not benned for it. I was banned for killing you, a traitor that shot at me first. 
     Moving on because repeating the facts is like beating a dead horse.  You listened to a poor excuse for a player (Dark Pacifist) fill you in with lies and crap that had already been investigated and dropped because I did not do anything wrong enough for ban. And, after that I stopped farming and was being more careful not to shoot innos ever.
     That's the facts, plain and simple, and without profanity. Now can you meet me in the middle?  Willing to compromise somehow, no farming and no cussing superiors if you shorten ban.  Can we do that?  Your friend,  Stone Cold

Offline Frank

• Cunt Destroyer
  • Windows UserOld Forum MemberDog LoverCat LoverDonator
    View More Badges!

Re: Love
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2012, 02:33:16 PM »
NGUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH-
I love and tolerate you.
 Please don't stop me from loving you.

I will love you to death.

Offline Deathie

• Windows User
    View More Badges!

• Some music shit I made
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2012, 02:34:01 PM »
This is a game we are talking about. And, as I said before, "Excuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuse meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee."

Check out my Soundcloud for some neat stuff!

Offline This Toast

• Windows UserApple UserDog LoverLeague Player
    View More Badges!

• Not yo ordinary breakfast. Prepare for deagl'in
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2012, 03:02:00 PM »
Stone deserves a second chance. He's been quite a loss in the server. Some people I meet playing these days even ask, "Hey, Why doesn't Stone Cold play that much anymore" >"Well, he got banned." Even myself, I miss seeing him with his shotgun. Stone Cold's a pretty nice guy that can make us for the short comings he has committed. You got my side Stone.
MY NAME IS THIS TOAST. I KICK ASS.

Thanks Cryptokid!

Offline Deathie

• Windows User
    View More Badges!

• Some music shit I made
« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2012, 03:09:24 PM »
Stone deserves a second chance. He's been quite a loss in the server. Some people I meet playing these days even ask, "Hey, Why doesn't Stone Cold play that much anymore" >"Well, he got banned." Even myself, I miss seeing him with his shotgun. Stone Cold's a pretty nice guy that can make us for the short comings he has committed. You got my side Stone.

He's an absolute angel.

Check out my Soundcloud for some neat stuff!

Offline Sabb

• 2009 Snowball Competition WinnerWindows UserOld Forum MemberDedicated Summoner
    View More Badges!

« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2012, 03:19:51 PM »
He's an absolute angel.
Tbh, I don't really see him doing much wrong. Not really sure what happened to convince you to ban him, but I would probably give him a second chance.

Lithuanian pride world wide!: sun doesnt revolve around the sun

Offline Jman

• NO FUN ALLOWED
  • Old Forum Member
    View More Badges!

• Respect: +9999
    • Random Gaming
« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2012, 03:20:48 PM »
Tbh, I don't really see him doing much wrong. Not really sure what happened to convince you to ban him, but I would probably give him a second chance.

After the shit he's said in his appeals and how he makes like 2 appeals a day? Uh, no.

He was warned by snivy that he was getting only one warning. He did it again anyway.

Offline Sabb

• 2009 Snowball Competition WinnerWindows UserOld Forum MemberDedicated Summoner
    View More Badges!

« Reply #7 on: April 02, 2012, 03:23:54 PM »
After the shit he's said in his appeals and how he makes like 2 appeals a day? Uh, no.

He was warned by snivy that he was getting only one warning. He did it again anyway.
Well, I read some of the stuff he said and yea, he shouldn't have. But I wouldn't actually keep him perma'd for too much longer. I know the plan's only to keep him perma'd on the temp servers, but idk. Just speaking from my experiences.

Lithuanian pride world wide!: sun doesnt revolve around the sun

Offline Shockah

• Cat LoverLeague PlayerApple User
    View More Badges!

• Sabb's champion-pool is too large.
« Reply #8 on: April 02, 2012, 04:34:33 PM »
I think after what he's posted on his appeals the rest of the temp server should do just fine. Another 2-3 months won't hurt him and that's a compromise it could have been permanent.

Offline Pilgrim

« Reply #9 on: April 02, 2012, 05:16:57 PM »
You realise that making all these appeals isn't helping your position right?
And also, i notice how everyone who disagrees with you are lieing immature children, while anyone who agrees with you are right, proper, mature people. Funny, Eh?

Offline Ἆxule

« Reply #10 on: April 02, 2012, 05:23:13 PM »
I think after what he's posted on his appeals the rest of the temp server should do just fine. Another 2-3 months won't hurt him and that's a compromise it could have been permanent.

Offline Foofoojack

• Ộ_Ộ
« Reply #11 on: April 02, 2012, 05:29:42 PM »
I kinda have to agree with Toast, Shockah, and mostly Sabb.

Offline Seb

« Reply #12 on: April 02, 2012, 06:22:16 PM »
I say he can stay off for another month, as much as I like him.
Miami's Finest

Offline Supertoaster

• A completely superfluous bottle of cough syrup
  • Cat LoverWindows User
    View More Badges!

• Only six bucks
« Reply #13 on: April 02, 2012, 07:54:48 PM »
find another server

Offline Dark Pacifist

• Linux User
    View More Badges!

• Please gather round while I detonate the bomb.
« Reply #14 on: April 02, 2012, 08:04:39 PM »
He want's to come back .
Ultimately I'd rather have stone afking that screechy kids rdming. Or Mr.tom showing up.
He somewhat has chilled, most involved with him being banned have chilled.
Why not give him a new start for now since if he reverts we have active admins/vips that can handle it.
He has accepted that his attitude over it was part of the reason.
(Though he still doesn't accept why he got banned and still blames me for it lol)
If he stops posting appeals could the ban be shortened?
-Hibernating till summer-