Author Topic: So I am writing a story about a space bunny.  (Read 276 times)

Offline Deathie

• Windows User
    View More Badges!

• Some music shit I made
Re: So I am writing a story about a space bunny.
« Reply #15 on: March 29, 2012, 12:07:05 PM »
You should name it Angel from mlp.
If MLP was a planet, then I'd have a legitimate reason to build a Death Star.

Check out my Soundcloud for some neat stuff!

Offline Foofoojack

• Ộ_Ộ
« Reply #16 on: March 29, 2012, 12:08:30 PM »

I don't think you need a legitimate reason for stuff like that.

Offline Deathie

• Windows User
    View More Badges!

• Some music shit I made
« Reply #17 on: March 29, 2012, 12:13:41 PM »
I don't think you need a legitimate reason for stuff like that.
DIRE TIMES CALL FOR DIRE SOLUTIONS.

Check out my Soundcloud for some neat stuff!

Offline Astropilot

• Infinitus Tabula Rasa
  • Cat LoverWindows User
    View More Badges!

• A little bit morass
« Reply #18 on: March 29, 2012, 12:44:13 PM »
Thought of name. Named the space bunny Sani. Now give me a shitton of ideas.

Inspirational quotes don't do jack until you do something yourself

Offline Dale Feles

• Hoersface
« Reply #19 on: March 29, 2012, 01:38:20 PM »

Wouldn't the furries then come destroy it?

Thank you Marie for the sprite.

Offline blαh2355

• Welcome to aperture science!
  • League PlayerWindows User
    View More Badges!

• May we perform tests on you?
« Reply #20 on: March 29, 2012, 01:43:46 PM »
Star Fox standing by. Red fox 1 standing by. Red fox 2 standing by.

and wtf is sonic doing here with the X-Tornado?

Offline Astropilot

• Infinitus Tabula Rasa
  • Cat LoverWindows User
    View More Badges!

• A little bit morass
« Reply #21 on: March 29, 2012, 01:52:44 PM »

MEANWHILE IN THE WEABOO BASE

Offline Cake Faice

• How can society be real
  • Windows UserOld Forum Member
    View More Badges!

• if our oppresions aren't real?
« Reply #22 on: March 29, 2012, 03:30:49 PM »
Even if it wasn't, I'd still build a Death Star.

Offline Astropilot

• Infinitus Tabula Rasa
  • Cat LoverWindows User
    View More Badges!

• A little bit morass
« Reply #23 on: March 29, 2012, 05:21:11 PM »
My story is done. Please post what revisions should be made.

Offline Foofoojack

• Ộ_Ộ
« Reply #24 on: March 29, 2012, 05:25:34 PM »
I see a lot of mistakes in your, I could fix them if needed.

Offline Dale Feles

• Hoersface
« Reply #25 on: March 29, 2012, 05:45:49 PM »
You should fix these errors in your text :

Thank you Marie for the sprite.

Offline Tiger Guy

• DonatorOld Forum MemberDedicated SummonerWindows User
    View More Badges!

« Reply #26 on: March 29, 2012, 05:52:12 PM »
Damnit, I told you they should be communist space bunnies.
Youtube

10:27 PM - Sabb: are you litter trained

Offline Foofoojack

• Ộ_Ộ
« Reply #27 on: March 29, 2012, 05:54:32 PM »
Sani the space bunny from space 2/28/12

Space. It’s big. So why can’t other life forms exist? Well they do according to this story written by an angry, upset, bored, touhou addicted, 14 year old guy.  We begin with how our protagonist arrived on Earth. She is a space bunny - from outer space.

This bunny was a newborn. She fell from the blue skies in a meteor and was amazingly, completely unharmed. Her origins were unknown. No one could locate where she came from. Her appearance was human, only with bunny ears on the top of her head. Her given name was Sani. The people in the heavens were interested to see her, so they came down and decided to see this space bunny for themselves. She was taken and was raised by the gods and taught about the Earth. Sani was instantly amazed by the green landscapes and the oceans. (Please note this story takes place in a fictional Earth) She loved the bright blue day sky, but was more interested in seeing stars. Each night she would gaze up in the night sky and enjoy how the gods made stars. Stars from the past and the present would be up there. . Sani loved her new home. She would go down to Earth and play with the other animals and meet people, making her a very noticeable alien bunny from space. Sani later learned she had a variety of magical powers. She is able to create blinding lights, lasers, and use plenty of weapons that have not yet been crafted at their current time. The gods were amazed by how powerful Sani was. They decided to train her to use her abilities to be a manipulator: creating stars during the night sky. The gods trained her and she eventually got the hang of it. Sani’s abilities grew as she was older. Now she is in command of creating stars in the night. It has been 54 years since she lived in Earth. According to human terms Sani is now 18 years old.

On a bright morning Sani was walking around Earth not knowing exactly what to do. She was bored enough to know she must do something fun. A few minutes later came one of the many messengers of the gods. “Good morning fellow messenger. What
message do you bring me?”, asked Sani.
“Good morning to you too manipulator of the stars. One of the gods, Nero has asked you to come visit him for a while. He said that there was a problem with the star count last night”, explained the messenger.
“I’ll be on my way”, said Sani. “Have a nice day”.

Since Sani had nothing special to do that day she took her time to go Nero, who lives in one of the watchtowers in the mountain. When she arrived she went up to the top of the tower where Nero resides. “Hello Nero. What was wrong with stars last night?”, questioned Sani.
“There seemed to be less stars last night. I want to ask: did you see anything wrong last
night?”, asked Nero.
“I haven’t. Everything seems fine to me. The other manipulators of the
stars said the same thing”.
“Well I wouldn’t say the same thing. Several disappearances of some stars were reported. I know it couldn’t be natural. They all disappeared immediately. I would like you to observe tonight's stars Sani. Remember that.”
“I will”, Sani said. Then she was off to doing absolutely nothing at all. “Now what can be wrong with the star count?”, Sani thought to herself. Stars don’t disappear just like that. They die out slowly and there was nothing the gods could do about it. When they die the star manipulators add a new one somewhere else. There was always something going on so they kept watch. Some stars were small and died out fast. Some were big and died out slowly. Some even took months.

Before there were star manipulators there was nothing in the night sky. There were no stars, or anything pretty. The people of Earth dreaded the night and found it completely useless - so they asked the gods to remove it. The gods could do no such thing so they decided to add light to the sky and created numerous formations now called constellations. The moon was not considered as a star, and has been there in the night ever since.

That night Sani and the other star manipulators carefully counted how many stars there were. She enjoyed making shapes in the sky to make them look like people or animals. Sadly to their surprise things have been doing bad. Sani started noticing how stars were disappearing. She and the other manipulators shot invisible lasers into the night sky and one by one everyone gathered up enough plasma, and energy to create a single star. Creating stars took about a couple minutes. The first stars you see in the night are the newly added stars to the universe. During the dawn, everyone still saw the reduced number of stars. “I don’t get it.”, said Sani. “Why are there problems with the night sky? What is causing all of this? Maybe even a person.” The astronomers of the heavens were disappointed in the star manipulators work. Especially Sani who is very adept at star crafting.

The next day Sani received another message. This time it was from Zeturi. One of the more important gods. His job was to alert everyone about any mysterious findings anywhere. He was like a messenger only used for emergencies. When she arrived she knew something was going on. It was an incident. “Sani. You have heard of the problems in the night sky right?”, questioned Zeturi.
“Yes I have, sir. I would like to mention that star manipulators are trying their very best in fixing the problem.”, said Sani. “The results were an alarming number of reduced stars. They were turning into dust and each time we replace the star a couple more die out. I am sorry that this happening, but since you have called me I suppose you know the problem”.
“Yes I have”, answered Zeturi “However I do not know of its source, but me and my agents learned that there is a large collection of energy gathering. It is currently increasing at this moment. I have also detected several unknown activities around the same place. I want you to gather the sky guardians and go to the source. You will be in command” Sani was instantly surprised by this immediate promotion. From a worker to a field commander. Sani understood what she had to do. She had used her powers in combat against anyone that deemed a threat to her or the gods. Now the brave little space bunny commander had a world to save. If the people didn’t see stars anymore they would dread the night sky like they did in the first days. This time more people would agree on removing the night sky.

It took a week to gather enough troops to launch an invasion. She gathered her army to investigate the problem of the stars. That night there were workers who participated in joining Sani in fighting any threat of the Earth. Now there were less stars in the night. The numbers were reducing dramatically that even a mortal could count them. Her army required the ability of flight. Thankfully mostly everyone in the heavens could fly. She also asked many blacksmiths and wizards to create the finest staffs and runes to cast the strongest spells. Many including fire, laser, and anything that can be deemed as a projectile. Sani herself can shoot lasers, tracer bullets, and deadly flares out of her fingertips, and is an expert at dodging projectiles herself. She gathered an army consisting of magicians, elemental fairies, sharpshooters, and even some hard to find valkyries to command them. Many who manipulated stars joined her since they wanted revenge for the one who destroyed their stars. She was now ready for a frontal assault against whatever the thing was. “Here it goes”, Sani said to herself.

Sani and her army flew up to the night sky and passed the atmosphere. She and her mercenary army were rumored to be the rain of shooting stars that occur from time to time. As Sani was flying towards the location of the objective she saw glowing objects ahead. They seemed to be coming towards her and her band of soldiers. She immediately ordered her soldiers to take evasive action. Those glowing objects were bullets, lasers, and enchanted bows and knives. Millions of projectiles were being fired from both sides. They came from where she was going. She and her army returned fire towards what looked like demon summoners. She realized that they may be summoning a demon formed from energy, and dark matter. She had no time to think of their plans. She was too busy dodging and shooting projectiles at the enemy. Her aim was pretty amazing. Many of her soldiers were not very lucky. Some were shot down and even blown up to bits, but it’s a dire situation where no one could care of what happened around them. Sani was getting closer to the formation of dark clouds and plasma. Her army reducing by number, was weakening. A small band of creatures couldn’t fight off a demon. “I hope that the demon wasn’t summoned yet.”, Sani thought to herself. The space bunny and her force had reached their destination. They saw that the cult summoned the largest portal they have ever seen. It seemed to be a black hole that was vacuuming up energy to summon a demon god. When the area was clear of foes that needed to be extinguished she and her band of wizards used a strong spell which halted the production of the summoning. It destroyed the portal completely and when it blew up it spat out the sucked in stars and nebulae which energies were taken to create the portal. Now everything was back to normal and there more stars than there were before. Sani and her remaining force went back to their home planet and reported that they have successfully eliminated the threat of the universe.

Back at home she was greeted by everyone and was considered a hero by both gods and the mortals. Even the animals seemed to greet her return. In the heavens there was a great ceremony for the return of the mercenaries. Sani was the one welcomed back the most. “You have done a tough duty Sani. In honour would you like to be a commander or would you like to control the star manipulation during the night again?”, asked Zeturi.
“I would much rather prefer to continue creating stars.”, said Sani. So it was. Sani continued creating stars every night. She still enjoyed the night sky more than the day time. Now that is how stars are created. However there are no is need for creating more stars. Ever since Sani returned the stars of the night, we hardly need to create multiple stars, however star creating turned into a hobby of gods and is no longer a job. Sani is now
an astronomer. Now wondering where she originally came from she started looking where her meteor fell from.

fixed grammar and spelling mistakes (most of them)

Offline Astropilot

• Infinitus Tabula Rasa
  • Cat LoverWindows User
    View More Badges!

• A little bit morass
« Reply #28 on: March 29, 2012, 06:04:23 PM »

fixed grammar and spelling mistakes (most of them)

Many thanks

Offline Cake Faice

• How can society be real
  • Windows UserOld Forum Member
    View More Badges!

• if our oppresions aren't real?
« Reply #29 on: March 29, 2012, 07:46:04 PM »
This story has 0% of my interest unless it has like, hot babes and explosions.