Author Topic: SICK REPULSIVE ELECTRIC TWANGER  (Read 177 times)

Offline Supertoaster

• A completely superfluous bottle of cough syrup
  • Cat LoverWindows User
    View More Badges!

• Only six bucks
SICK REPULSIVE ELECTRIC TWANGER
« on: March 21, 2012, 06:53:55 PM »
Alright, Mister what are you doing?
You're worthless and weak.
You do nothing
You are nothing
You sit in here all day and play on that, SICK, REPULSIVE, ELECTRIC TWANGER
I CARRIED AN M16 IN 'NAM
You carry that, GUITAR
Where do you come from?
What do you wanna do with your LIFE?
YOU ARE A DISGUSTING SLOB

Offline Astropilot

• Infinitus Tabula Rasa
  • Cat LoverWindows User
    View More Badges!

• A little bit morass
Re: SICK REPULSIVE ELECTRIC TWANGER
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2012, 06:58:36 PM »
Sadface

Inspirational quotes don't do jack until you do something yourself

Offline Deathie

• Windows User
    View More Badges!

• Some music shit I made
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2012, 08:05:09 PM »
Hey Faggots,

My name is John, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it's fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.

Don't be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I'm pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than "jack off to naked drawn Japanese people"? I also get straight A's, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.

Pic Related: It's me and my bitch

Check out my Soundcloud for some neat stuff!

Offline Cake Faice

• How can society be real
  • Windows UserOld Forum Member
    View More Badges!

• if our oppresions aren't real?
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2012, 08:33:37 PM »
I couldn't help keep all the spaghetti from falling out of my pockets.

Offline Sabb

• 2009 Snowball Competition WinnerWindows UserOld Forum MemberDedicated Summoner
    View More Badges!

« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2012, 12:01:36 PM »
Hey Faggots,

My name is John, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it's fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.

Don't be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I'm pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than "jack off to naked drawn Japanese people"? I also get straight A's, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.

Pic Related: It's me and my bitch

LOL'D

Lithuanian pride world wide!: sun doesnt revolve around the sun

Offline Don

« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2012, 12:06:33 PM »
day9 is extremely narcissistic

I don't think anyone understands that he has a niche following and doesn't really appeal to the mainstream. He basically just fits this role of super pumped nerd that loves to hear his own voice and ideas.

As long as day9 is a main caster only nerds will watch. Tastosis has a lot more mainstream appeal than day9 / anyone. I can't stand day 9 at all, when he first started doing shows (sc:bw) and had maybe 100 viewers it was okay but the ego is really affecting him and he honestly thinks he is better than the pros in these tournaments. He's like secretly super insecure too and at every point must mention how much better he is than X.

Offline Supertoaster

• Cat LoverWindows User
    View More Badges!

• Only six bucks
« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2012, 02:55:08 PM »
Rerro Fraggots,

Mry name is Scrooby, rand I hrate every sringle one of you. Arll of roo are frat, retarded, ro-rives roo sprend revery second rof their day rooking rat stupid rass prictures. Roo rar reverything brad rin the rorld. Ronestly, rave rany of roo rever grotten any prussy? Ri mean, Ri guess rit's frun making frun rof preople brecause of rour rown rinsecurities, brut roo rall trake tro ra whrole rew revel. Rhis ris reven wrorse rhan rerking roff tro pictures ron fracebook.

Ron't be ra stranger. Rust rhit re rith rour brest shrot. Ri'm pretty mruch perfect. Ri was rhe read of mry rown shrow, and frucked rover ghrosts. Rhat sprorts dro roo pray, rother rhan "jrack roff tro raked rawn jrapanese preople"? Ri ralso gret scooby shnacks, rand hrave ra branging hrot grirlfriend (Shre just threw me shome schrooby shnacks; Shrit ras RHO rhash). Roo rare rall raggots whro shrould jrust rhill roorshelves. Rhanks fror ristening.

Offline Tiger Guy

• DonatorOld Forum MemberDedicated SummonerWindows User
    View More Badges!

« Reply #7 on: March 24, 2012, 11:59:12 AM »
I'm sorry, but did the Traitors already lose? Oh, that’s right. The round isn’t even over yet. In fact, it’s only haste time. Does not having the lead at haste time count as a loss? Is that what you’re saying? Because if you’re saying that I can assure you that you’re wrong. Why would you make this topic when the round is still going on? The Traitors are still playing right now and they have been the best team in Terrorist Town for how many years now? They’re playing one of the worst groups of Innocents in Terrorist Town who just happen to have a lead because they’re feeding off the energy of playing in a new map. But you know what? They still fucking suck. The Traitors are one of the best fucking teams in Terrorist Town, they got 12 kills last round and would of won the round if the last traitor didn’t choke. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded topics like this. You know why? Because you’re going to be embarrassed when the Traitors wins and someone bumps this topic. Oh look at that, the Innocents just killed another Innocent when they needed to get a Traitor kill, just like the Detectives did. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a topic on this board again and I’m fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you’re the only guy making all these anti-Traitor topics because you’re a faggot hater who doesn’t like the team because they’re good. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll these fucking teams on the board, like I give a fuck. It’s so easy to spot out your threads now, you’re a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don’t you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That’s just you, you’re always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.

Original copypasta:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Youtube

10:27 PM - Sabb: are you litter trained

Offline Cake Faice

• How can society be real
  • Windows UserOld Forum Member
    View More Badges!

• if our oppresions aren't real?
« Reply #8 on: March 27, 2012, 03:21:35 PM »
My name is Dash, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, mules who spend every second of their day looking at stupid plot pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any mare pussy? I mean, I guess it's fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on ponibooru.

Don't be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I'm pretty much perfect. I was captain of the Thunderbolts, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than "jack off to naked drawn Japanese fillies"? I also get straight A's, and have a banging hot egghead (She just blew me; Shit was SO bits). You are all mules who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.

Offline blαh2355

• Welcome to aperture science!
  • League PlayerWindows User
    View More Badges!

• May we perform tests on you?
« Reply #9 on: March 27, 2012, 04:18:45 PM »
My name is Dash, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, mules who spend every second of their day looking at stupid plot pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any mare pussy? I mean, I guess it's fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on ponibooru.

Don't be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I'm pretty much perfect. I was captain of the Thunderbolts, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than "jack off to naked drawn Japanese fillies"? I also get straight A's, and have a banging hot egghead (She just blew me; Shit was SO bits). You are all mules who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.
Why does this seem so familiar?Ah, nvm, I just saw the reference.

Offline Supertoaster

• Cat LoverWindows User
    View More Badges!

• Only six bucks