Author Topic: Power abusing - VIPs/Admins  (Read 428 times)

Offline [TTPN] ShadowMoon

• Gamer
  • Respect: +28
    • DeviantART
Power abusing - VIPs/Admins
« on: March 11, 2012, 09:08:37 PM »
After 4 years of experience in rNd Trouble in Terrorist Town server, I noticed lately there are lots of cases in which VIPs/Admins Abusing their power in the server, especially using their power to bossing around or helping their friends. You will suspect that I am just trolling around / too sensitive / do not have any proof about such cases, but I/we (Regs/Guests) really want such problem to be solved.

Note: 1. This is not towards all Admins / VIPs, its only towards "some" of them.
          2. This thread might not last long, it may be moved to bin / -1s / get negative comments by "only" VIPs or Admins.
          3. I might be hated among them, even though I do not know who will be next to hate me.
          4. For those who does not even believe that such things actually happens, try to be 24 hours active in the server, and you will know.
          5. This is not the well-being server that I first know 4 years ago.
          6. For "some" Admins / VIPs, you might actually know your misbehave, but you actually just try to act "normal" or "cool".
          7. "They" actually did such things when there are no other VIPs / Admins / Super Admins around.

Lastly, sorry for my bad english and I do not know my fate after posting this thread.

Offline Deathie

• Windows User
    View More Badges!

• Respect: +2069
    • Some music shit I made
Re: Power abusing - VIPs/Admins
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2012, 09:15:42 PM »
Here's a thought.

Why don't you try to provide proof?

Because otherwise, every sentence you make is just another baseless accusation.

Check out my Soundcloud for some neat stuff!

Offline Shawn

• Windows UserOld Forum Member
    View More Badges!

• IGM: Shawn /Steam ID: Shawnchapp
  • Respect: +373
    • The Vault
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2012, 09:16:52 PM »
If you believe VIPs/Admins are abusing please feel free to provide proof and file a report. I know you said you have none, but if it happens as often as you claim then it shouldn't be hard to get (proof that is)

• Gamer
    • DeviantART
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2012, 09:18:48 PM »
And yet, my prediction is correct again, "you" demanding proof, I have tons, but all got denied/deleted, try go through all reports or whatever that I posted earlier, and try not to "act" innocent.

Offline Shawn

View More Badges!

• The Vault
« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2012, 09:21:36 PM »
and try not to "act" innocent.

Excuse me? I haven't played on the server in awhile it would kinda be hard for me to abuse if I'm not even there...

Offline Tiger Guy

• DonatorOld Forum MemberDedicated SummonerWindows User
    View More Badges!

• Respect: +1915
« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2012, 09:22:46 PM »

Excuse me? I haven't played on the server in a few weeks it would kinda be hard for me to abuse if I'm not even there...
I believe he was talking to Snivy.

I have a feeling that this is going to cause another shitstorm, so I'm not going to post anymore unless I'm called upon.
Youtube

10:27 PM - Sabb: are you litter trained

• Gamer
    • DeviantART
« Reply #6 on: March 11, 2012, 09:23:17 PM »

Excuse me? I haven't played on the server in awhile it would kinda be hard for me to abuse if I'm not even there...

(=.=), did I mentioned you?

Offline Deathie

• Windows User
    View More Badges!

• Some music shit I made
« Reply #7 on: March 11, 2012, 09:24:34 PM »
And yet, my prediction is correct again, "you" demanding proof, I have tons, but all got denied/deleted, try go through all reports or whatever that I posted earlier, and try not to "act" innocent.

Post some links to said threads.

Offline Shawn

View More Badges!

• The Vault
« Reply #8 on: March 11, 2012, 09:28:31 PM »
I believe he was talking to Snivy.

Ah i didn't even know Death posted above me Lol

Offline Tezuni

• Respect: +162
« Reply #9 on: March 11, 2012, 09:29:00 PM »
You been playing rNd ttt for 4 years but I haven't seen start playing ttt until well past summer?

• Gamer
    • DeviantART
« Reply #10 on: March 11, 2012, 09:30:52 PM »
Post some links to said threads.

1. http://forum.randomgs.com/index.php/topic,11631.0.html (Explain this Snivy, your reason to unapproved this does not satisfied me)
2. http://forum.randomgs.com/index.php/topic,11967.0.html (Don, doesn't even stop even after reporting him and please stop deleting my post/comment/thread, for apie2, my score which is -19 doesn't mean he's better than me or I just report him for unfairness)
3. Need more proof? Try disguise yourself and active in TTT server for more than 18 hours.
You been playing rNd ttt for 4 years but I haven't seen start playing ttt until well past summer?

Please Tezuni, just stay away from the case, it doesn't involve you.
And for other Regs/Guests, I don't want you to get involve in this case, just stay away from here, I know your fate and mine after this.

Addition: ursus, try to think about yourself lately. Before and ever since you became a VIP.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2012, 09:34:11 PM by Excalipoor »

Offline Shawn

View More Badges!

• The Vault
« Reply #11 on: March 11, 2012, 09:34:25 PM »
+1
1. http://forum.randomgs.com/index.php/topic,11631.0.html (Explain this Snivy, your reason to unapproved this does not satisfied me)

sorry but copying and pasting does not = proof...

Offline Tiger Guy

• DonatorOld Forum MemberDedicated SummonerWindows User
    View More Badges!

• Respect: +1915
« Reply #12 on: March 11, 2012, 09:39:39 PM »
+1
By the way, the RND TTT server has been around only for about 2 years. I would know because I joined it the first day and RDMed everyone since I didn't know what the fuck I was doing.
Youtube

10:27 PM - Sabb: are you litter trained

Offline Deathie

• Windows User
    View More Badges!

• Some music shit I made
« Reply #13 on: March 11, 2012, 09:40:48 PM »

He knew me by the name I haven't used in over year and a half, so I wouldn't be surprised if he was here for at least two years.

He's just been under other names I can't quite remember.

Again, I was there. I was even in the same teamspeak as him because we had just finished playing minecraft together.
Once I knew he started RDMing, I told him to stop, and he respected my command.
Not sure what else you want me to say.
Like Shawn said, if it was any other admin, they would have denied it right away for the copy+pasta'd chat log. At least I was there to diffuse the situation.

2. http://forum.randomgs.com/index.php/topic,11967.0.html (Don, doesn't even stop even after reporting him and please stop deleting my post/comment/thread, for apie2, my score which is -19 doesn't mean he's better than me or I just report him for unfairness)

Again, with the deleted posts. It was a forum bug due to migration. Nobody is out to get you.
No clue what you're talking about with the scores.

3. Need more proof? Try disguise yourself and active in TTT server for more than 18 hours.

You're making the snide assertion that I don't join the server under a guise, and see how people act when an admin or a VIP isn't online.

Plus, I'm not usually awake for more than 18 hours.

• Gamer
    • DeviantART
« Reply #14 on: March 11, 2012, 09:41:47 PM »
sorry but copying and pasting does not = proof...

If you want directly from logs, I can + some reports approved with "copying and pasting", want me to show it to you again to be satisfied?
And for Dillpill that case, Snivy actually know about it, but he helping him to get him unbanned from it.
I actually warned Dillpill again and again to stop repeatly RDMing others and later he target RDM only on me. First, snivy banned him, after Dillpill personal talked to him, he got unbanned and do that again till i left, you can try find and PM those who are involved or victims to find out more.

You're making the snide assertion that I don't join the server under a guise, and see how people act when an admin or a VIP isn't online.

Plus, I'm not usually awake for more than 18 hours.

So please, I told all earlier, if you cannot awake for more than 18 hours to waste your time in the server, just get information from others who can.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2012, 09:43:25 PM by Excalipoor »