Author Topic: Karma Farming - F***in' Stone Cold  (Read 256 times)

Offline [TTPN] ShadowMoon

• Gamer
    • DeviantART
Karma Farming - F***in' Stone Cold
« on: March 09, 2012, 03:28:33 AM »
1. Player's SteamID (STEAM_0:0:1234)

STEAM_0:1:40757497 44:43

2. Players Nickname

F***in' Stone Cold

3. Your in-game name

Applejack (Excalipoor)

4. Server name (Wirebuild, Zombie Survival)

TTT

5. Description of the event(s)

Karma farming after killing/RDMing those who he hates [eg. RND PortalFanDude (Fuzsion)]
Repeatly doing this even This Cactus, Fuzsion, and me warned him. Even got kicked by Xrain before for doing that, he returns after the kick and continues...

6. Reason for ban

Karma farming

7. Screenshots or demo(s) | Optional console log(s)

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198053806876/screenshot/506892556154502706?tab=public  (Farming)
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198053806876/screenshot/506892556154503734/?tab=public (Farming)
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198053806876/screenshot/506892556154505909/?tab=public (Farming)
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198053806876/screenshot/506892556154504541/?tab=public (Farming)
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198053806876/screenshot/506892556154505138/?tab=public (Farming)
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198053806876/screenshot/506892556154506967/?tab=public (Went back to play after gained his karma back)
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198053806876/screenshot/506892556154607165?tab=public (same as up)
« Last Edit: March 09, 2012, 03:33:44 AM by Excalipoor »

Offline Dark Pacifist

• Linux User
    View More Badges!

• Please gather round while I detonate the bomb.
Re: Karma Farming - F***in' Stone Cold
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2012, 06:19:47 AM »
Since the server change he has done this much more often and it is starting to become an issue.
He stopped targeting me recently but took up minging "fuzion" and a few others... Thus why it's an issue.
-Hibernating till summer-

Offline Shockah

• Cat LoverLeague PlayerApple User
    View More Badges!

• Sabb's champion-pool is too large.
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2012, 09:10:27 AM »
Since the server change he has done this much more often and it is starting to become an issue.
He stopped targeting me recently but took up minging "fuzion" and a few others... Thus why it's an issue.

Took the words right out of my mouth, Stone has never been one to intentionally break the rules but lately I'm starting to see him do so more and more, I kicked him the other day for a first blood on Fuzion/Karma farm afterwards, however the proof is a bit iffy because it was only 5 rounds? By the look of it which easily could have been 25 minutes-ish him going to eat or some other shenanigans and who karma farms after 600 karma that's like the whole goal of karma farming is to get to one shot headshot which for him (always using a shotty) is like 580.

Offline TehHank

• Party-sans
  • Windows UserLeague PlayerDedicated SummonerDog Lover
    View More Badges!

• Comrade, why are we using potatoes
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2012, 10:17:54 AM »
A majority of the time i play TTT, Stone cold is always spectating and karma farming

Offline Stone Cold

« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2012, 01:11:30 PM »
Hello everyone. This is crap from player or players that i kill in game using my common sense to know who is T.  Anyway, sometimes during a game, and it happens often, my 5 month old needs me, and I have to tend to him expectantly. Most of the time I only play when he is asleep, and then he wakes for a few minutes. i take care of him and get back to game. There are times that he needs more than just a bottle and some times when other things come up. I always plan on coming right back to game but that doesn't happen every time. And, there are times I'm tired and need an escape to relax and maybe forget that I am in game. You try staying up all night watching baby while your wife works third shift.
     To make this short and to point, I never cheat, I don't care about karma being low when I make mistake in game. And, when I do make mistake by shooting wrong person I usually say sorry. I play by rules always and hate cheaters. I play game to keep karma and when I need karma i try to find and shoot T in game. 
     Bottom line, I do not intentionally "Karma Farm". There are times server is full and I don't want to lose spot while I change a diaper because I want to come back to game. Only time I CAN play is when baby is asleep and don't have zillion other things to do.  Peace, F***in' Stone Cold

Offline ๖Ϝцzsioᴎ

• Windows UserLinux UserCat LoverLeague Player
    View More Badges!

« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2012, 02:25:46 PM »
Hello everyone. This is crap from player or players that i kill in game using my common sense to know who is T.  Anyway, sometimes during a game, and it happens often, my 5 month old needs me, and I have to tend to him expectantly. Most of the time I only play when he is asleep, and then he wakes for a few minutes. i take care of him and get back to game. There are times that he needs more than just a bottle and some times when other things come up. I always plan on coming right back to game but that doesn't happen every time. And, there are times I'm tired and need an escape to relax and maybe forget that I am in game. You try staying up all night watching baby while your wife works third shift.
     To make this short and to point, I never cheat, I don't care about karma being low when I make mistake in game. And, when I do make mistake by shooting wrong person I usually say sorry. I play by rules always and hate cheaters. I play game to keep karma and when I need karma i try to find and shoot T in game. 
     Bottom line, I do not intentionally "Karma Farm". There are times server is full and I don't want to lose spot while I change a diaper because I want to come back to game. Only time I CAN play is when baby is asleep and don't have zillion other things to do.  Peace, F***in' Stone Cold
Its funny how you go in spectator after you have karma below 500.

Offline Dark Pacifist

• Linux User
    View More Badges!

• Please gather round while I detonate the bomb.
« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2012, 04:37:12 PM »
It's that you're afk for hours at a time not a few minutes hours.
On top of that you:
1. Seem to only do it when you lose karma.
2. Randomly kill people who in return bitch about it
3. Passively rage people without giving reason.
4. Rage when you're kicked for a legitimate reason.
Any questions I'll see if I can answer.
Need proof of my statements I'll search my demos.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2012, 03:12:05 AM by Dark Pacifist »
-Hibernating till summer-

Offline Tezuni

« Reply #7 on: March 09, 2012, 11:31:04 PM »
You report stone cold of all people...?
He's a fun guy and obviously has stuff to do IRL while also playing.

There are better people to report.  That is all.

Offline Samo

• N3RDSLAYA2003
  • Windows User
    View More Badges!

• So smug. So sly.
« Reply #8 on: March 10, 2012, 04:48:58 AM »
Stone is a good guy, and very fun to play with (when he's not AFK) but Dark is right, I've seen Stone do this quite often. My only concern is that he's taking up a player slot as a spectator. A ban does seem a little too harsh on him, and we do have our VIP's playing, right? Kicking him as a spec would be just fine. That is in my opinion, of course.

Offline Foofoojack

• Ộ_Ộ
« Reply #9 on: March 10, 2012, 12:15:12 PM »
Stone doesn't deserve this, he's a nice guy to play with and is a very independent guy outside of games.

Sorry but  :thumbsdown:
« Last Edit: March 10, 2012, 01:06:55 PM by Foofoojack »

Offline Apie2

• WAAAAZAAHHHH, You can eat me O_o

Offline Don

« Reply #11 on: March 10, 2012, 01:29:42 PM »
Karma farming is a difficult topic.

I personally don't even think it warrants a punishment.

But I understand some people are against it, and being spectator for such a long time is an evil thing that I would never do ... or not always ... ;_;

Anyway.

For now, I don't think any ban needs to be given out.

But I'm going to kick people that are spectator for a long time. Nothing else should be done.

Thanks for the report.