Offline ursus

• Linux UserCat LoverWindows UserOld Forum Member
    View More Badges!

• drunkposting is the music of the soul
  • Respect: +1518
Re: Racism
« Reply #15 on: February 25, 2012, 08:38:54 AM »
+1
Just throwing this out there: If the children are scared of black people at that age, it's not always because their parents or "society" taught it to them.

Offline Sabb

• 2009 Snowball Competition WinnerWindows UserOld Forum MemberDedicated Summoner
    View More Badges!

• Respect: +2400
« Reply #16 on: February 25, 2012, 08:52:45 AM »
Their own race? Most of them were much more black than white.
I disagree?
Just throwing this out there: If the children are scared of black people at that age, it's not always because their parents or "society" taught it to them.
Then, explain. At their age, they don't really formulate their own opinions on such topics yet.

Lithuanian pride world wide!: sun doesnt revolve around the sun

Offline Mehis

• lolbai
  • Respect: +88
« Reply #17 on: February 25, 2012, 11:13:12 AM »

They aren't scared of other people. They just find them strange or/and new. It's like a new kid comes to a school and everyone thinks his weird.
Nobody teaches you to be scared of other people. You just find them strange like I said. It's not hate or fear.

Offline ○ Μαρία ○

• Kingdom Bravely Fantasy
  • Badge CreatorDonatorDedicated SummonerDog LoverLinux UserWindows UserApple User
    View More Badges!

• Probably playing FFXIV
  • Respect: +1837
    • KHMarieXII tumblr.
« Reply #18 on: February 25, 2012, 12:52:34 PM »
+1
They aren't scared of other people. They just find them strange or/and new. It's like a new kid comes to a school and everyone thinks his weird.
Nobody teaches you to be scared of other people. You just find them strange like I said. It's not hate or fear.
That doesn't make much sense at all. If they just fine them to be strange, (also pointing out these are just dolls.) then why do they pick the black one for negative things, over white? If they really find them to be strange, they would pick both since none of those kids are really black or white. A child's mentality is based on what is usually around them, these kids are lighter skinned, not exactly "white" (Not counting that random white kid lol). It's just, society. Now, if I were to tell my kid not to be afraid of black people, they probably wouldn't be, where as if some one continuously talks about how bad black people are around their kids, or they see what those types of people do, that is the mentality they will have.
Your mind does not always just simply know things, it grows and learns every day.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2012, 12:54:35 PM by KHMarie12 »
Prox: gibs me dat pic of sabb choking on  a dick

Offline TehHank

• Party-sans
  • Windows UserLeague PlayerDedicated SummonerDog Lover
    View More Badges!

• Comrade, why are we using potatoes
  • Respect: +1072
« Reply #19 on: February 25, 2012, 02:34:17 PM »
This is just of appearance though...

Offline Frank