Author Topic: TTT Ammo remover idea  (Read 398 times)

Offline Doctor Who

• Slippery midget
  • Starcraft 2
  • Respect: +170
Re: TTT Ammo remover idea
« Reply #30 on: March 06, 2012, 07:29:33 PM »
Then allow me to express, clearly, that the action I put in there was suppost to mean my reaction when I realised I missed such a crucial detail. When I said I had one thing left to say, I did not mean it as my last defiant act against it. I meant it as the only flaw I could find. My goal in the suggestions topic is to try and find how this would be overpowered, I have seen far too many TTT servers die out due to overpowered mods and I do not want to see that happen to this community. My apologies to Photosynthesis for misunderstanding exactly what he meant. I'll be sure to try to avoid such mistakes in the future.
fix'd

Thanks Crypto for this banner <3

I WAS TELEPORTING EVERYWHERE
TOTALL BS
i was at 2.5k ping
gggg
LOL -Alex

Offline Eion Kilant 739

• -blam!-
  • Respect: +18
« Reply #31 on: March 07, 2012, 09:22:22 PM »
fix'd

What? Are you an alt account or do you just have a diffrent ingame name? Did you steal the idea?... becasue you made the original post itself.
I have avatars and signatures disabled. There is no reason to judge people here by anything other than what they post.

Offline Doctor Who

• Slippery midget
  • Starcraft 2
« Reply #32 on: March 09, 2012, 07:34:45 PM »
Alright then, thank you.

We do not simply implement everything in which we find cool or nice. We thoroughly test it and see if it is proper for the gamemode in which it is played. That is why we have not really implemented much into the servers, and when we do, we test it for balancing, glitches, etc.

If we come to think of something as overpowered, proper changes and revisions would be made before implementing it. Otherwise, we would just scrap the idea as a whole if it is not important enough. It would have been easier to just state that in the first place instead of just going all-out saying to forget the idea and not even discuss it thoroughly, and it would have caused less misunderstanding.

We pay attention to all the details in the servers and try to make it as enjoyable as possible to our players. If something was saw as unfit we would fix it in a jiff.

Now before we add ANYTHING for the traitors, we really need to find something else for the detectives to balance it out. Detectives nid some kewl shit.
Maybe a detective melee weapon(katana, mallet, etc) or spycam that would even it out..?

TOTALL BS
i was at 2.5k ping
gggg
LOL -Alex

Offline Don

• Respect: +1201
« Reply #33 on: March 10, 2012, 07:59:18 AM »
What? Are you an alt account or do you just have a diffrent ingame name? Did you steal the idea?... becasue you made the original post itself.
It's his old/ingame name.

Offline Seb

• Respect: +783
« Reply #34 on: March 10, 2012, 09:42:35 AM »
Miami's Finest

Offline Doctor Who

• Slippery midget
  • Starcraft 2
« Reply #35 on: March 15, 2012, 11:28:49 PM »
oh god this almighty
spycam with 1-2 use..?

TOTALL BS
i was at 2.5k ping
gggg
LOL -Alex

Offline ursus

• Linux UserCat LoverWindows UserOld Forum Member
    View More Badges!

• drunkposting is the music of the soul
  • Respect: +1518
« Reply #36 on: March 16, 2012, 09:19:06 AM »
+5
the awkward moment when you're spycamming a traitor about to kill someone and you realize that he's about to kill you

Offline Hotgreensoldier

• I think.. I think I won't see you again after all
  • But maybe..Maybe I'm fighting for different reason
  • Respect: +235
« Reply #37 on: March 16, 2012, 05:13:10 PM »
the awkward moment when you're spycamming a traitor about to kill someone and you realize that he's about to kill you

OHGODLOL
<08:17:05> "RND Faggot": <17:16:21> "Nautilus": where
<17:16:24> "Nautilus": where u goin
<17:16:26> "[Valor]iPouncă‚‹": niggatown

Moo: general tishipants