Author Topic: Mass Effect 3 General  (Read 1083 times)

Offline blαh2355

• Welcome to aperture science!
  • League PlayerWindows User
    View More Badges!

• May we perform tests on you?
  • Respect: +978
Re: Mass Effect 3 General
« Reply #120 on: July 23, 2012, 06:55:13 PM »

Offline Deathie

• Windows User
    View More Badges!

• Respect: +2069
    • Some music shit I made
« Reply #121 on: July 24, 2012, 01:57:19 PM »
Right, so here's the situation.

My mother is a professional photographer, runs her own business, etc. She's going to be renting a booth at a local anime convention to do prints and stuff for people with backdrops and all that jazz. I'm not one for these conventions since it's usually so full of spaghetti, but I'm going just to help her out with setting up, dealing with crazies, etc. Now, I decided to look up what events were going on at the panel because why the fuck not? I'm going to be there for three days, might as well see what's going on.

Aside from the rave they're apparently having, nothing else really spotted my eye until I looked at what guests they're having. It's going to be a Q&A panel with some popular anime VO's like Johnny Yong Bosch and Travis Willingham, but they're also going to have Jennifer Hale there too.

So tl;dr, I get to ask femshep anything, what ask?

Check out my Soundcloud for some neat stuff!

Offline blαh2355

• Welcome to aperture science!
  • League PlayerWindows User
    View More Badges!

• May we perform tests on you?
  • Respect: +978
« Reply #122 on: July 24, 2012, 05:23:25 PM »

My mother is a professional photographer, runs her own business, etc. She's going to be renting a booth at a local anime convention to do prints and stuff for people with backdrops and all that jazz. I'm not one for these conventions since it's usually so full of spaghetti, but I'm going just to help her out with setting up, dealing with crazies, etc. Now, I decided to look up what events were going on at the panel because why the fuck not? I'm going to be there for three days, might as well see what's going on.

Aside from the rave they're apparently having, nothing else really spotted my eye until I looked at what guests they're having. It's going to be a Q&A panel with some popular anime VO's like Johnny Yong Bosch and Travis Willingham, but they're also going to have Jennifer Hale there too.

I'm not sure, How bout, "If you were to romance anyone in mass effect 3 as femshep, who would it be?"

Offline Rocket50

• My god it's dusty
  • Respect: +946
« Reply #123 on: July 24, 2012, 06:12:28 PM »

How does it feel to be most often paired up with an alien to fuck

Offline Deathie

• Windows User
    View More Badges!

• Respect: +2069
    • Some music shit I made
« Reply #124 on: July 24, 2012, 06:14:49 PM »

It's not a +18 panel.

I'd probably get thrown out for that.

Check out my Soundcloud for some neat stuff!

Offline Rocket50

• My god it's dusty
  • Respect: +946
« Reply #125 on: July 24, 2012, 06:35:27 PM »
It's not a +18 panel.

I'd probably get thrown out for that.