Author Topic: Nemisous's regular application 30/1/2012  (Read 401 times)

Offline Nemisous

• you're all puppets tangled in strings.
  • I have no strings on me
Re: Nemisous's regular application 30/1/2012
« Reply #30 on: February 01, 2012, 01:45:09 AM »
Alright. I didn't wanted to bring this up but okay.
I was on the server when you and a few others were talking about how Alkaline and kurtis are butt budies and that they are bad or whatever. I didn't memorized it all but guys were obviously talking about how bad they are and such. And just so you know, I have played with you in a recent time and I have not seen that you changed enough to be a Regular. So don't assume that I have not played with you.

you realize alkaline knows this right?, as me, kurtis, outtokill, gang, and jigsaw are building are own server we are also really goo friends we talk on skype a bit ^_^. and we razz him about that all the time, then he razzes me about being gang's bitch etc. its just playfull BS bro. but i can see where you got confused about it bro no worries ^_^ as anyone could assume we were being dickheads.

but i didnt play with you a couple of days ago, but as i said your rarely play with me when im on ZS.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2012, 01:46:51 AM by Nemisous »

Offline Prox

• WORLD MEME DATABASE
  • Windows UserOld Forum MemberDog LoverBest Signature 2013
    View More Badges!

• The mosquito man
« Reply #31 on: February 01, 2012, 01:50:58 AM »
but i didnt play with you a couple of days ago, but as i said your rarely play with me when im on ZS.
I was in the server yesterday with you, but I only stayed for a several minutes. However within the time of last 4 or so weeks I played enough with you so that I would be able to see how you act and such...

Offline Nemisous

« Reply #32 on: February 01, 2012, 01:53:54 AM »
I was in the server yesterday with you, but I only stayed for a several minutes. However within the time of last 4 or so weeks I played enough with you so that I would be able to see how you act and such...

oh sorry, i ment do say "did" my derp.  but i hope your referrring to my cheerful, goofy acting self XD it is true i am a bit goofy and dont usually act serious unless its something like hackers and ppl breaking the rules i guess that is why i have such a favorable popularity impression when it comes to other players.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2012, 01:55:41 AM by Nemisous »

Offline Prox

• WORLD MEME DATABASE
  • Windows UserOld Forum MemberDog LoverBest Signature 2013
    View More Badges!

• The mosquito man
« Reply #33 on: February 01, 2012, 01:56:07 AM »
but i hope your referrring to my cheerful, goofy acting self XD
No, I'm not.

Offline Nemisous

« Reply #34 on: February 01, 2012, 01:59:29 AM »
No, I'm not.

hmm, then im not sure what your talking about, if you ask everyone on ZS thats usually how i act, maybe you got on when i was grilling someone for doing something stupid like cade breaking or something because usually am pretty chill and nice or simply my little brother could have been on he did some pretty stupid shit while i wasnt on, good thing i changed my password.

Offline Don

« Reply #35 on: February 01, 2012, 02:40:17 AM »
Based on this thread, you haven't changed. Strong -1.

Offline ○ Μαρία ○

• Kingdom Bravely Fantasy
  • Badge CreatorDonatorDedicated SummonerDog LoverLinux UserWindows UserApple User
    View More Badges!

• Probably playing FFXIV
    • KHMarieXII tumblr.
« Reply #36 on: February 01, 2012, 03:58:46 AM »
Nemisous, your chances of getting regular rely on the opinions of the community, not your own. Stating you are in fact "the nicest guy in the server" is probably not going to do a lot for your chances. Just go a long with the flow, you don't need to make a comment about everyone else's opinions, what matters is that you show you can be mature and handle what they are saying in the first place, and grow from it, whether you agree with it or not.
Prox: gibs me dat pic of sabb choking on  a dick

Offline Dale Feles

• Hoersface
« Reply #37 on: February 01, 2012, 04:05:46 AM »
Based on this thread, you haven't changed. -1.

Thank you Marie for the sprite.

Offline Dark Pacifist

• Linux User
    View More Badges!

• Please gather round while I detonate the bomb.
« Reply #38 on: February 01, 2012, 04:39:08 AM »
Based on this thread, you haven't changed. Strong -1.
You still show immaturity in the servers and even your own app...  :thumbsdown:
Try listening to the people instead of arguing.
-Hibernating till summer-

Offline Nemisous

« Reply #39 on: February 01, 2012, 07:10:18 AM »
im sorry everyone T^T i just cant ever take criticism very well and i go on the defensive. even i hate how it act . i beg of you guys to reconsider, as i think i could do alot of good with my REG title, as i did when i had it the first time.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2012, 07:37:03 AM by Nemisous »

Offline Deathie

• Windows User
    View More Badges!

• Some music shit I made
« Reply #40 on: February 01, 2012, 01:34:25 PM »
you don't need to make a comment about everyone else's opinions, what matters is that you show you can be mature and handle what they are saying in the first place, and grow from it, whether you agree with it or not.

im sorry everyone T^T i just cant ever take criticism very well and i go on the defensive. even i hate how it act . i beg of you guys to reconsider, as i think i could do alot of good with my REG title, as i did when i had it the first time.

This kid's gonna die, and I'M GOIN' ROUND IN CIRCLES!

Check out my Soundcloud for some neat stuff!

Offline Alkaline

• Windows User
    View More Badges!

« Reply #41 on: February 01, 2012, 04:02:09 PM »
you realize alkaline knows this right?

I do.
And what you said the one time I joined that server, I cannot trust you of anything.
You took backtalk and insulting to a whole new level, talking of every single Admin and VIP.

I was never involved with that server's intentions and I am never going to be involved with that server.

A Man named William Reed's last living testament says that he is going to read his own will.

Will Reed's will will read "Will Reed will read Will Reed's will"

Offline kurtis_13_1994

« Reply #42 on: February 01, 2012, 04:12:59 PM »
you realize alkaline knows this right?, as me, kurtis, outtokill, gang, and jigsaw are building are own server we are also really goo friends we talk on skype a bit ^_^. and we razz him about that all the time, then he razzes me about being gang's bitch etc. its just playfull BS bro. but i can see where you got confused about it bro no worries ^_^ as anyone could assume we were being dickheads.

(as me, kurtis, outtokill, gang, and jigsaw are building are own server )
All I did was work and fix the gamemode. Please don't include me in anything you put.

Offline Nemisous

« Reply #43 on: February 01, 2012, 04:15:10 PM »
I do.
And what you said the one time I joined that server, I cannot trust you of anything.
You took backtalk and insulting to a whole new level, talking of every single Admin and VIP.

I was never involved with that server's intentions and I am never going to be involved with that server.
im pretty sure you where bro.
WOW, can i say snitch we made a promise that, that covo would never leave the server. , that was on another server and it was jigsaw that started it dont try to throw me under the bus like that. and i never said bad things about every admin and VIP as i like most of the admins and alot of the VIPs. also keep in mind i was really pissed off at Don, and Sabb at the time. but you where just as much a part of it as anyone else.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2012, 04:17:44 PM by Nemisous »

Offline cogsandspigots

« Reply #44 on: February 01, 2012, 05:28:57 PM »
I have a theoretical list.
And you are on it.