Author Topic: Nemisous's regular application 30/1/2012  (Read 397 times)

Offline Nemisous

• you're all puppets tangled in strings.
  • I have no strings on me
Re: Nemisous's regular application 30/1/2012
« Reply #15 on: January 31, 2012, 07:55:51 PM »
You can't just say sorry and go "So give me regular and I'll stop bothering you", and expect to actually get it.

well now i hardly get on anyways, the reason why i dont get on that much, is every time i try to make things better i usually make things worse. and im sorry for all the headaches ive caused this forum and all the ppl ive pissed off. i just wish i was alot better at apologizing, i just figured you guys didnt want me here on the forums. that is why i said i would leave the forums after i got regular. its not that i just want to hit and run or something. truth is i would love to help out with keeping order on ZS.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2012, 07:58:32 PM by Nemisous »

Offline Ἆxule

« Reply #16 on: January 31, 2012, 10:35:34 PM »
Go along with what Marie said, I would like to wait a bit longer.
You have shown some immaturity before, and I haven't been on lately to have seen other wise.
Since I saw a couple of -1's from members I know actually think twice about their opinion, I'll go off their decision and say no as well.

Best of luck none the less

Offline Nemisous

« Reply #17 on: January 31, 2012, 11:00:53 PM »
Go along with what Marie said, I would like to wait a bit longer.
You have shown some immaturity before, and I haven't been on lately to have seen other wise.
Since I saw a couple of -1's from members I know actually think twice about their opinion, I'll go off their decision and say no as well.

Best of luck none the less

but only two ppl of the -1 me?, the other 7 +1ed me. and the 2 that -1ed me are judging based off of my immarture actions on the forums. the actions on the servers sing a very differant tune.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2012, 11:03:53 PM by Nemisous »

Offline timeboy98

• DONT BUG ME ABOUT MY AGE -_-
« Reply #18 on: January 31, 2012, 11:17:36 PM »
I trust Nemesis I'm sure he wouldn't do any stupid shit
if people were team killing I'm sure he would call an admin or an VIP :thumbsup:
:purplepacmanghost: :bluepacmanghost: :redpacmanghost: :peachpacmanghost: :pacman:

:pacman: :darkbluepacmanghost: :darkbluepacmanghost: :darkbluepacmanghost: :darkbluepacmanghost:

:zombie: :zombie: :zombie: :zombie: :pacman: XD

Offline Ἆxule

« Reply #19 on: January 31, 2012, 11:18:26 PM »
but only two ppl of the -1 me?, the other 7 +1ed me. and the 2 that -1ed me are judging based off of my immarture actions on the forums. the actions on the servers sing a very differant tune.

I doubt that you're ready. Also talking behind people's back isn't really a good thing.

You spam and deliberately say things just to troll other people for your own fun.

+0 For now.
I don't see you being rude, and you have cut back on the spamming on the forums, though I am sure you have nothing but good intentions, I think it'd be best if you still give it some time. There is a half an half of opinions here: The side of your buddies, and the side of people that actually observe what you do and how you act. It'd be best to be on good terms with both of those sides and not just one. Give it some time, I am sure you will get it eventually. c:

I trust the guy's opinion more than the other 7 who said +1
and though Marie didn't -1, she gave a very good reason that I agree with.

Offline Nemisous

« Reply #20 on: January 31, 2012, 11:30:19 PM »
I trust the guy's opinion more than the other 7 who said +1
and though Marie didn't -1, she gave a very good reason that I agree with.

you realize prox's claim is false right, you can ask ANYONE on ZS if i talk badly of other members behind their backs and they will strait up tell you no, "if he wanted to talk badly to someone i would strait up tell it to their face" as said by outtokill15.  (which i rarely ever get angry at anyone, im probably one of the nicest ppl on ZS XD)

and snivy's claim is more based on what ive done here on the forums, which i have apologized many times just on this forum alone.

« Last Edit: January 31, 2012, 11:34:05 PM by Nemisous »

Offline Ἆxule

« Reply #21 on: January 31, 2012, 11:36:13 PM »
you realize prox's claim is false right, you can ask ANYONE on ZS if i talk badly of other members behind their backs and they will strait up tell you no, "if he wanted to talk badly to someone i would strait up tell it to their face" as said by outtokill15.

and snivy's claim is more based on what ive done here on the forums, which i have apologized many times just on this forum alone.

I'm sure Prox has a reason he posted if what you say is true.
And my claim is also based off the forums, which is why I agreed with Snivy.
You have time to think about what you wrote on the forums. In-game, though it's not entirely different (meaning you have time to stare at what you wrote), there is the possibility you're too fumed to pay attention. If you were a bit immature on the forums, I would believe you would be the same in game.

Offline Nemisous

« Reply #22 on: January 31, 2012, 11:48:52 PM »
I'm sure Prox has a reason he posted if what you say is true.
And my claim is also based off the forums, which is why I agreed with Snivy.
You have time to think about what you wrote on the forums. In-game, though it's not entirely different (meaning you have time to stare at what you wrote), there is the possibility you're too fumed to pay attention. If you were a bit immature on the forums, I would believe you would be the same in game.

nah bro im one of the nicest ppl on the server everyone knows that silly xP i alway give my guns away to the ppl that dont have very many kills or are in need of them im also very helpful (AND DONT SHOOT THE F*CKIN CHEMS  when ppl are around them XD). play a couple of game with me so you can see for yourself, also note those ppl that -1 downed me also have played like less than 2 games with me a peice ;)
« Last Edit: January 31, 2012, 11:50:33 PM by Nemisous »

Offline Ἆxule

« Reply #23 on: January 31, 2012, 11:55:38 PM »
nah bro im one of the nicest ppl on the server everyone knows that silly xP i alway give my guns away to the ppl that dont have very many kills or are in need of them im also very helpful (AND DONT SHOOT THE F*CKIN CHEMS  when ppl are around them XD). play a couple of game with me so you can see for yourself, also note those ppl that -1 downed me also have played like less than 2 games with me a peice ;)

I'm not going to change my vote because of what you've said about yourself in your own application..

Offline Nemisous

« Reply #24 on: January 31, 2012, 11:58:18 PM »
I'm not going to change my vote because of what you've said about yourself in your own application..

then ask other ppl that play with me then silly xP like Hotdog or Juan.

Offline Deathie

• Windows User
    View More Badges!

• Some music shit I made
« Reply #25 on: February 01, 2012, 12:26:32 AM »
then ask other ppl that play with me then silly xP like Hotdog or Juan.

Stop acting like an UGUUUUUUU~~~ weaboo and maybe someone would take you seriously.

And I've played with you.

Multiple times.

I'm not basing my solely from your actions on the forums.
Even your app is showing that you haven't even tried changing at all.

Check out my Soundcloud for some neat stuff!

Offline Nemisous

« Reply #26 on: February 01, 2012, 12:39:59 AM »
Stop acting like an UGUUUUUUU~~~ weaboo and maybe someone would take you seriously.

And I've played with you.

Multiple times.

I'm not basing my solely from your actions on the forums.
Even your app is showing that you haven't even tried changing at all.
dont you think that was a bit uncalled for, jeez im not trying to be rude or anything but didnt you guys get onto me for being rude?

and out of the 4 months ive played ZS i can only remember a couple of times ive played with you, now its more than likely more than 2 but still. i can assure you its no more than about 10 . now i have played with you on other servers like FRETTA and TTT but i rarely get on those servers, and when i am on them i dont say much, i usually laugh when i die or do something stupid.

why would i have to change my app stuff i have the same name, personal info, steam ID number and the same amount of games. but if you referrning to the reason why i want to be regular then i did use a couple of things from previous apps etc.

Offline Deathie

• Windows User
    View More Badges!

• Some music shit I made
« Reply #27 on: February 01, 2012, 12:50:38 AM »
why would i have to change my app stuff
I haven't the faintest fuckin' idea.

I was talking about your general demeanor in the thread, and how you were taking the feedback that other players were giving you.

The whole "Like you know anything, you don't even play with me" attitude is not the way to go about getting promoted. :l

Check out my Soundcloud for some neat stuff!

Offline Nemisous

« Reply #28 on: February 01, 2012, 01:02:10 AM »
I haven't the faintest fuckin' idea.

I was talking about your general demeanor in the thread, and how you were taking the feedback that other players were giving you.

The whole "Like you know anything, you don't even play with me" attitude is not the way to go about getting promoted. :l
but my statement is true because very seldom do you and prox ever play with me, i mean im not saying "your a dumb ass and dont know what your talking about" im just saying your basing your opinion far to much on my experiences on the forums and not as a player
but isnt this what this is about "THE GAME" hell im not doing this for a popularity contest here on the forums . im doing it because " me as a player" feels the need to help other VIPS and REG, and help try to make servers run silk smooth.

This forum is just a chill out place for RND members.

so of course i want feedback based on how i act as a player. and i know ppl will bring up my spamming and being too defencive here on the forums. but ive already apologized for my asinine actions(i would make personal i am sorry thread but im not sure where to put it) weither you want to hold a grudge against me is your choice. but ive already said my words.  id really like there to be no bad blood between us. but i really hope you can give me another shot, as i have never done anything is against the rules on ZS, (the only reason i got demoted was because Sabb miscounted my vote on the original app)
« Last Edit: February 01, 2012, 01:24:41 AM by Nemisous »

Offline Prox

• WORLD MEME DATABASE
  • Windows UserOld Forum MemberDog LoverBest Signature 2013
    View More Badges!

• The mosquito man
« Reply #29 on: February 01, 2012, 01:41:05 AM »
you realize prox's claim is false right
Alright. I didn't wanted to bring this up but okay.
I was on the server when you and a few others were talking about how Alkaline and kurtis are butt budies and that they are bad or whatever. I didn't memorized it all but guys were obviously talking about how bad they are and such. And just so you know, I have played with you in a recent time and I have not seen that you changed enough to be a Regular. So don't assume that I have not played with you.