Feeling Lost? (Read Only) > New Member Introductions!

Hai Gueys

<< < (3/5) > >>

WarEclipseâ„¢:

--- Quote from: cogsandspigots on January 27, 2012, 11:49:36 AM ---He's got a point you know.
I thought you were someone completely different:

Plus I have another guy on my friends list named Derpy Hooves (never been to RND in his life).

--- End quote ---

Boner.

Bummer*

::)

ChaosEternal:

--- Quote from: cogsandspigots on January 27, 2012, 11:49:36 AM ---He's got a point you know.
I thought you were someone completely different:

Plus I have another guy on my friends list named Derpy Hooves (never been to RND in his life).

--- End quote ---
Now I am seriously confused. Seems I knew that guy who you were talking to from TTT, and just met the one who started this thread on Stronghold, and probably never met his brother at all. /confusion D:

MetaHaze:
Welcome to the RND forums, and servers. Enjoy your stay.  8)

I agree with Deacon 100%, They are a huge amount of players on the RND servers with the names of MLP names, very many Derpy Hooves, Very many Pinkie Pies..Fluttershy...Rainbow Dash, and much much more. I've always made up my own names myself, its just that if you use a name, that you really have thought hard to make, no one has ever used that one name, and it is unique to you.. and other players  :) For example if you search MetaHaze on steam, i'm the only one on entire steam with the name MetaHaze, not trying to be egotistical, or brag..just an example :D. What i'm getting at, is that people will be able to find you very easily, and remember you even easier  ;)

I really dislike MLP, no offense, just felt like getting that out lol.  :)

ChaosEternal:

--- Quote from: MetaHaze on January 27, 2012, 02:30:27 PM ---I really dislike MLP, no offense, just felt like getting that out lol.  :)

--- End quote ---
Will you marry me pl0x?

ExplodeyRings:

--- Quote from: ChaosEternal on January 27, 2012, 03:42:27 PM ---Will you marry me pl0x?

--- End quote ---
<3

--- Quote from: MetaHaze on January 27, 2012, 02:30:27 PM ---Welcome to the RND forums, and servers. Enjoy your stay.  8)

I agree with Deacon 100%, They are a huge amount of players on the RND servers with the names of MLP names, very many Derpy Hooves, Very many Pinkie Pies..Fluttershy...Rainbow Dash, and much much more. I've always made up my own names myself, its just that if you use a name, that you really have thought hard to make, no one has ever used that one name, and it is unique to you.. and other players  :) For example if you search MetaHaze on steam, i'm the only one on entire steam with the name MetaHaze, not trying to be egotistical, or brag..just an example :D. What i'm getting at, is that people will be able to find you very easily, and remember you even easier  ;)

I really dislike MLP, no offense, just felt like getting that out lol.  :)

--- End quote ---
I could make another name, as you said, but its just sometimes odd when you think for one, for myself, i couldn't. And about the trying to search for the specific person, and since theres alot of people with 'Derpy Hooves'. Heres my URL to my page.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/SomethinRandom

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version