Feeling Lost? (Read Only) > New Member Introductions!

Hai Gueys

<< < (4/5) > >>

ExplodeyRings:

--- Quote from: ChaosEternal on January 27, 2012, 01:14:32 PM ---Now I am seriously confused. Seems I knew that guy who you were talking to from TTT, and just met the one who started this thread on Stronghold, and probably never met his brother at all. /confusion D:

--- End quote ---
Specifically his name is ๖ۣۜLike๖A๖Sum๖Boodie or with any |M4-A1|, |KnifeKings|, he plays CSS with those clan tags.

WarEclipse™:
You know, I just use clan tags next to my name because it makes me feel like...I stand for something. Kind of like with my own steam nickname, ~=-`rNd`-=~RєdEclípsє
I use clan tags next to mine because I think it would look a bit more cooler, and ofcourse, no one beats MY name  :trollface:

Probably because of it's symbolotic letters. Kind of thought I should add that aswell

:)

ExplodeyRings:

--- Quote from: RedEclipse on January 27, 2012, 03:58:50 PM ---You know, I just use clan tags next to my name because it makes me feel like...I stand for something. Kind of like with my own steam nickname, ~=-`rNd`-=~RєdEclípsє
I use clan tags next to mine because I think it would look a bit more cooler, and ofcourse, no one beats MY name  :trollface:

Probably because of it's symbolotic letters. Kind of thought I should add that aswell

:)

--- End quote ---
I can read them tiny letters mang.

WarEclipse™:

--- Quote from: DerpyHooves on January 27, 2012, 04:02:16 PM ---I can read them tiny letters mang.

--- End quote ---

ME TOO, WE HAZ SO MUCH IN COMMONZZ

lul, but not really.

ExplodeyRings:

--- Quote from: RedEclipse on January 27, 2012, 04:44:27 PM ---ME TOO, WE HAZ SO MUCH IN COMMONZZ

lul, but not really.

--- End quote ---
Zoom in powers are so awesome.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version