Feeling Lost? (Read Only) > New Member Introductions!

Hai Gueys

<< < (2/5) > >>

ChaosEternal:

--- Quote from: Deacon on January 26, 2012, 06:53:23 PM ---How many players do we have that don't realize how common MLPoenis names are? I mean, we have like 5 different pinkie pies.

My suggestion to new members; If you are planning on becoming a more permanent member, try a name less likely to get you murdered in your sleep by ChaosEternal.

Oh, how rude. I forgot to welcome you.

WELCOME.

--- End quote ---
Fix'd.

And hai Derpy! Now I'm not sure if I know you or your brother. I think I have seen non-swirly Derpy on TTT where I usually play, but I saw you earlier on stronghold. Now I have no idea whether I know both of you or only one. D:

cogsandspigots:
Hey, I thought you would have done this sooner, but I'm glad you did.
Welcome to the forums.

Now pull my wagon.

ExplodeyRings:

--- Quote from: ChaosEternal on January 26, 2012, 08:10:12 PM ---Fix'd.

And hai Derpy! Now I'm not sure if I know you or your brother. I think I have seen non-swirly Derpy on TTT where I usually play, but I saw you earlier on stronghold. Now I have no idea whether I know both of you or only one. D:

--- End quote ---
Actually hes none of the derpys or and pony related

--- Quote from: cogsandspigots on January 26, 2012, 08:22:38 PM ---Hey, I thought you would have done this sooner, but I'm glad you did.
Welcome to the forums.

Now pull my wagon.

--- End quote ---
Glad to.

Use the modify button please. -Snivy

TehHank:
Herp welcome derp

cogsandspigots:

--- Quote from: Deacon on January 26, 2012, 06:53:23 PM ---How many players do we have that don't realize how common MLPoenis names are? I mean, we have like 5 different pinkie pies.

My suggestion to new members; If you are planning on becoming a more permanent member, try a more personal name.

Oh, how rude. I forgot to welcome you.

WELCOME.

--- End quote ---
He's got a point you know.
I thought you were someone completely different:

Plus I have another guy on my friends list named Derpy Hooves (never been to RND in his life).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version