Restricted (Read Only) > Senior Members

you guys need to be more active on the forum

<< < (8/11) > >>

Sabb:

--- Quote from: Mr. Franklin on January 27, 2012, 03:21:30 PM ---the fuck? i wrote bored... lol

--- End quote ---
It's okay, growing board is very productive work.

Mr. Franklin:
-SNIP-

Don:

--- Quote from: Mr. Franklin on January 27, 2012, 03:17:59 PM ---Don, I grew bored of it about 3-4 months ago. If you correctly read the paragraph, it says that members were complaining and ranting, not admins.

--- End quote ---
You wrote 300 posts in the last 3-4 months. That's not inactive either.

Sabb:

--- Quote from: Mr. Franklin on January 27, 2012, 03:25:56 PM ---I'm done with talking to a troll.

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: Mr. Franklin on January 27, 2012, 03:21:30 PM ---oh btw, sabb, if you are telling Sanders to grow up, look into the mirror and see the yourself.

--- End quote ---
There's a difference between a troll and a joke.
Joking =/= immaturity. Can't really say much more than you interpret everything the wrong way, like you hear what you want, to have something to complain about in me.

Mr. Franklin:

--- Quote from: DoeniDon on January 27, 2012, 03:31:35 PM ---You wrote 300 posts in the last 3-4 months. That's not inactive either.

--- End quote ---

how many where in the discussion forum?

When i said i longed grown out of the discussions on the forum, i didn't mean inactive. I meant not posting in every topic that has interest is when i meant.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version