Restricted (Read Only) > Senior Members

you guys need to be more active on the forum

<< < (9/11) > >>

Astropilot:
More active? You should really go to the Roblox Off Topic forum. Heck they are so active that they have over 1,000,000 threads in the forum...but seriously do not go there unless you want to end up being retarded.

Bovicide:

--- Quote from: Sabb on January 27, 2012, 12:59:37 PM ---I find one thing funny.
The same younger group that Sanders is bitching about, is more mature than him.
Sanders, grow up already... and who fucking cares that someone deleted your post? Get over it. Clearly, you're no longer interested in the community. You come to argue with people who are younger than you, and clearly you're superior as always. So, get your superior ass out and make arguments somewhere else. If you were at all respectable you wouldn't be coming talking to people who you know are younger than you, refusing to actually really talk with them, just assume that you're godsend and only making stupid remarks to everyone. You don't like the community anymore. Clear as fuck since you were demoted. Get over it, stop stirring shit.

--- End quote ---

It happens to be my hobby. I thought we were about having diversity in interests ( see deacons post ). At least I don't ad hominem attack people in my arguments. Seems some people lack the ability to confront other opinions without personal attacks.

It's the senior section. Off topic is allowed. Don't go delete my post again cause you are offended or something. I also offered to move it to the anonyboard so we could keep this shit off the board.

In any case, I have friends on here still. I just find myself stuck shitposting in threads. Sorry about that. But there are still a lot of shitty threads.

Sabb:

--- Quote from: Sanders on January 27, 2012, 08:21:59 PM ---It happens to be my hobby. I thought we were about having diversity in interests ( see deacons post ). At least I don't ad hominem attack people in my arguments. Seems some people lack the ability to confront other opinions without personal attacks.

It's the senior section. Off topic is allowed. Don't go delete my post again cause you are offended or something. I also offered to move it to the anonyboard so we could keep this shit off the board.

In any case, I have friends on here still. I just find myself stuck shitposting in threads. Sorry about that. But there are still a lot of shitty threads.

--- End quote ---
Don't assume shit. I didn't remove your post. I just hate how you always bitch about the same stuff over and over, and rarely ever contribute anything else to a discussion.

Bovicide:

--- Quote from: Sabb on January 27, 2012, 09:18:12 PM ---Don't assume shit. I didn't remove your post. I just hate how you always bitch about the same stuff over and over, and rarely ever contribute anything else to a discussion.

--- End quote ---
This thought implies that the average post is even a worthwhile contribution. In my own thread about CS:GO, half the posts are quotes of the second post. Real quality.

And I know you didn't, this god of time and space knows who did, but loves him anyway.

Don:

--- Quote from: Sanders on January 27, 2012, 09:29:39 PM ---And I know you didn't, this god of time and space knows who did, but loves him anyway.

--- End quote ---
I deleted your post because I wanted to avoid you stirring up a giant shitstorm, but you just had to do it anyway.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version