Restricted (Read Only) > Senior Members

you guys need to be more active on the forum

<< < (7/11) > >>

Sabb:
I find one thing funny.
The same younger group that Sanders is bitching about, is more mature than him.
Sanders, grow up already... and who fucking cares that someone deleted your post? Get over it. Clearly, you're no longer interested in the community. You come to argue with people who are younger than you, and clearly you're superior as always. So, get your superior ass out and make arguments somewhere else. If you were at all respectable you wouldn't be coming talking to people who you know are younger than you, refusing to actually really talk with them, just assume that you're godsend and only making stupid remarks to everyone. You don't like the community anymore. Clear as fuck since you were demoted. Get over it, stop stirring shit.

Supertoaster:

--- Quote from: Sabb on January 27, 2012, 12:59:37 PM ---I find one thing funny.
The same younger group that Sanders is bitching about, is more mature than him.
Sanders, grow up already... and who fucking cares that someone deleted your post? Get over it. Clearly, you're no longer interested in the community. You come to argue with people who are younger than you, and clearly you're superior as always. So, get your superior ass out and make arguments somewhere else. If you were at all respectable you wouldn't be coming talking to people who you know are younger than you, refusing to actually really talk with them, just assume that you're godsend and only making stupid remarks to everyone. You don't like the community anymore. Clear as fuck since you were demoted. Get over it, stop stirring shit.

--- End quote ---

Mr. Franklin:
Don, I grew bored of it about 3-4 months ago. If you correctly read the paragraph, it says that members were complaining and ranting, not admins.

Sabb:

--- Quote from: Mr. Franklin on January 27, 2012, 03:17:59 PM ---Don, I grew board of it about 3-4 months ago. If you correctly read the paragraph, it says that members were complaining and ranting, not admins.

--- End quote ---
The irony.

Mr. Franklin:

--- Quote from: Sabb on January 27, 2012, 03:19:34 PM ---The irony.

--- End quote ---

the fuck? i wrote bored... lol

oh btw, sabb, if you are telling Sanders to grow up, look into the mirror and see the yourself.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version