Author Topic: KarRupt Pr3d4t0r's Regular Application 1/20/2012  (Read 81 times)

KarRupt Pr3d4t0r

KarRupt Pr3d4t0r's Regular Application 1/20/2012
« on: January 20, 2012, 04:21:13 PM »
KarRupt Pr3d4t0r's Regular Application!

Steam: KarRupt Pr3d4t0r (or KarRuptAssassin if you cannot find the first one, it screws up sometimes.)

SteamID: "KarRuptPr3d4t0r"     STEAM_0:1:34748672

In-Game Name: KarRuptPr3d4t0r

Time online: I get on random servers whenever I really want some good clean fun. I am usually on around 5 pm through 7 pm due to spending time with my family, doing homework, or just handing out with my friends.

Servers: I play a lot of Role playing servers as I am a rpg nut. I also play just about all of the random servers, then I'm on the gmc racing server, TTT, all of Sassilation's servers, and then when im really bored, sandbox.

Birthday: January 22, 1997

Games (on Steam): (For this I am just going to say my favorite games due to the amount of games that I have)
Counter Strike: Source
Fallout: New Vegas
Garry's Mod
Killing Floor
Left 4 Dead 1 & 2 (i love the mods)
Minecraft (shortcut)
Nation Red
Portal 1 & 2
Synergy
Team Fortress 2 (I love the Sniper)
Zombie Master

Why I want to be Regular and why I should be Regular:
In school I am a peer mediator and I have, over the years, become very good at settling disputes and fights between players (later on I will like to become a VIP but i don't want to rush things). I would also like to be able to become a better part of this community and become a regular to allow people to come to me for help with questions and problems. Other than that it is completely up to the admins.

Contributions to RND: I have helped alot of people with disputes and problems with their game. Apart from that, I wish to be able to make and find maps soon as I am taking CAD, 3D art and design, and Programming in Visual Basic in my High School career and then i should be able to be more of a contribution to the community.

If you want to contact me for anything, either add me on Steam or use any of the following:
Email: Deluxballoonist@Yahoo.com
PlayStation Network: KarRupt Pr3d4t0r
Xbox Live ( I dont use it much): KarRuptAssassin

To conclude this application I would just like to thank the creators of this great community for making this because without this, I would have spent a long time being very bored and I would also have about 30 less friends. Anyway, I would just like to also thank  you guys for being such a great community and I hope to play here for a long time after this.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2012, 08:14:34 PM by KarRupt Pr3d4t0r »

Offline Tabitha

• I see a fire, in your eyes....
Re: KarRupt Pr3d4t0r's Regular Application 1/20/2012
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2012, 06:24:49 AM »
I saw this person in sled build, They're nice and polite and is helpful :)  :thumbsup:

If I dive too deep you'll pull me up, if I try to speak
you'll hear me out...If I get too weak you'll hold me
close...

Offline Don

Re: KarRupt Pr3d4t0r's Regular Application 1/20/2012
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2012, 01:55:34 AM »