Author Topic: Accused of aimbot, banned for aimbot, i don't use an aimbot  (Read 291 times)

Offline Don

Re: Accused of aimbot, banned for aimbot, i don't use an aimbot
« Reply #15 on: January 24, 2012, 01:42:18 AM »
I did but i never got a response, I was hoping another admin or teeny would see this and unban me already its been 3 weeks!
"another" admin has already seen it (and multiple other admins too), but we generally don't interfer with the actions of another admin.

Offline Chaoss

« Reply #16 on: January 24, 2012, 02:59:15 AM »
"another" admin has already seen it (and multiple other admins too), but we generally don't interfer with the actions of another admin.

can you not make an exception, then if the original admin isn't happy they can reban me. I don't think the way i've been treated here is fair at all

Offline Sabb

• 2009 Snowball Competition WinnerWindows UserOld Forum MemberDedicated Summoner
    View More Badges!

« Reply #17 on: January 24, 2012, 05:14:28 AM »
can you not make an exception, then if the original admin isn't happy they can reban me. I don't think the way i've been treated here is fair at all
Teeny was the admin who was there and knows what she's talking about. None of the other admins were. So, nope. Teeny knows what she's doing.

Lithuanian pride world wide!: sun doesnt revolve around the sun

Offline Teeny

• Accepting Red Velvet Cake at any time. <3
« Reply #18 on: January 24, 2012, 06:07:03 PM »
APPROVED