Author Topic: Accused of aimbot, banned for aimbot, i don't use an aimbot  (Read 291 times)

Offline Chaoss

Accused of aimbot, banned for aimbot, i don't use an aimbot
« on: January 19, 2012, 09:37:00 AM »
Player    <Chaoss>   

No Demos

Steam ID    STEAM_0:0:14362378
Steam Community    76561197988990484
IP address    GB 109.156.248.60
Invoked on    01-07-12 02:47
Banlength    Permanent
Expires on    Not applicable.
Reason    Teeny banned '<Chaoss>' : Aimbot Hack
Banned by Admin    CONSOLE
Banned from    Web Ban
Total Bans    2 (search)
Blocked (1)    <Chaoss>

I'd like to get unbanned on my main steam account (I have 3 under this name), I was playing the server with a hacker called Anteck, he had some good teammates who had a good shot, but i could tell they weren't hacking, however Anteck was, he then spawncamped me so i said "if you keep doing that i'll use my aimbot", he said "lol i know all the admins i'm gettin u banned", i've played here enough for people to know I don't even have an aimbot installed and I've never used one in the 6 years i've had my steam account. i said that in hopes he's stop spawncamping me.

I made a request and it got unapproved because the admin who banned me failed to respond, i was advised to IM him... i've done that twice with no response and I believe the admin in question has either left, been kicked out or has failed to log in to the forums.

I have not and never have 'hacked' and would like to get unbanned, or given a good reason why I should be permanently banned for simply slamming someone. I've tried to join but it just says I'm banned and to check the website

the thread in question: http://forum.randomgs.com/index.php/topic,10859.0.html

psychotec999

Re: Accused of aimbot, banned for aimbot, i don't use an aimbot
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2012, 11:43:07 AM »
It shouldn't be permanent but it should be some time, there's a little thing called an Undo button, not saying your gonna aimbot him, that's just plain retarded. You have been banned for pure stupidity on your part.

Offline Chaoss

« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2012, 12:21:41 PM »
yeh well i won't be doing it again, and this was like 2 or 3 weeks ago now

Offline Dark Pacifist

• Linux User
    View More Badges!

• Please gather round while I detonate the bomb.
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2012, 11:10:05 PM »
1. "Teeny" has been active.
2. Even when she's called to a server because of someone she doesn't act unless she see's reason to.
In other words unless we can get her to respond with her side of the story the ban is likely to stay in effect.
Sorry...
-Hibernating till summer-

Offline Teeny

• Accepting Red Velvet Cake at any time. <3
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2012, 01:08:25 AM »
You only messaged me once and I must say it was a pretty pathetic message.  I have not been able to reply because I have not been on the forums. And no your story did not go that way. Anteck was not spawn killing you, and he did not say "lol i know all the admins i'm gettin u banned." Nor did you say this as a reply to what you say Anteck "said", "if you keep doing that i'll use my aimbot." You said this after you were accused of hacking.

Offline Chaoss

« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2012, 04:04:01 PM »
You only messaged me once and I must say it was a pretty pathetic message.  I have not been able to reply because I have not been on the forums. And no your story did not go that way. Anteck was not spawn killing you, and he did not say "lol i know all the admins i'm gettin u banned." Nor did you say this as a reply to what you say Anteck "said", "if you keep doing that i'll use my aimbot." You said this after you were accused of hacking.

I'm not actually going to use an aimbot though am i? im not stupid enough to use it on my steam account and get pac banned for cheating and i wouldn't use it on the server I play on regularly, I still play on my other account but I'd like to get this main steam account unbanned as I don't have ep1 or 2 on my other account, and haven't really gotten the guns/money i have on my main one.

I obviously wasn't hacking, i was shit talking which I've seen lots of people do. and I have read the rules and shit talking is not against the rules. No one is going to say they hack if they actually are actually hacking. Check your console/server logs, I'm sure there would be telltale signs of hacks if they were being used.

If i was going to hack on this server (thats an IF), i wouldn't but this is hypothetical) then the first thing I'd do is do it on one of my other steam accounts, one without any games on, second I wouldn't do it under my name... or my main ip address for that matter, third i wouldn't even do it on my main computer, who knows what malware 'hacks' come installed with. I'm not going to risk my workstation or my laptop for some stupid hack in a sandbox mod gamemode. Forth I don't have the time, energy or money to waste on hacking software. not to mention wasting money on buying cs+garry's mod for a steam account that'll wind up getting pac banned for cheating. and lastly what's the point in hacking, it takes all the fun out of the game. ever tried playing through call of duty with god mode on, it just aint fun and its really boring.

Offline Samo

• N3RDSLAYA2003
  • Windows User
    View More Badges!

• So smug. So sly.
« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2012, 04:34:54 AM »
If he was hacking he would have allready gone to another server only to be banned again. To me he is perfectly legit, he's also putting up a good fight-I don't see hackers do that. To me this is a misunderstanding. A perma ban is too harsh for someone who plays regularly on these servers.  :thumbsup:

Offline memo3300

• Windows UserOld Forum MemberLeague PlayerDWO Player
    View More Badges!

• the measure of a man is what he does with power
« Reply #7 on: January 23, 2012, 07:57:43 AM »
well, shit talking shouldn't lead into a permaban

He was shittalking about using an aimbot, which gives an unfair advantage against other players, but isn't a real threat to the servers, a threat would be shittalking about DDOSing or something like that.

Also the period of time he have insisted on his appeal shows he cares about it.

S[hes] Br[ok]en

Offline Deacon

• The righteous rise, with burning eyes
  • DonatorDWO Player
    View More Badges!

• of hatred and ill-will
« Reply #8 on: January 23, 2012, 10:31:13 PM »
Teeny is the one to make this decision, and I think she already did.

Offline Chaoss

« Reply #9 on: January 23, 2012, 11:28:09 PM »
Teeny is the one to make this decision, and I think she already did.

you can't just go around perma-banning regular players who do not hack! you'll empty out the community

Offline Deathie

• Windows User
    View More Badges!

• Some music shit I made
« Reply #10 on: January 23, 2012, 11:32:03 PM »
you can't just go around perma-banning regular players who do not hack! you'll empty out the community

Think about it this way,

If you pulled a gun on someone in the middle of the street and yelled "IM GOING TO KILL YOU", it won't matter if the gun is unloaded, or even real. You'll still get tackled by cops and be arrested.

Check out my Soundcloud for some neat stuff!

Offline Samo

• N3RDSLAYA2003
  • Windows User
    View More Badges!

• So smug. So sly.
« Reply #11 on: January 24, 2012, 12:35:05 AM »
Still, a perma ban is too harsh for some sarcasm. Stuff like this happens almost every day and Chaos has to cop a perma ban from his favourite servers. It's just not fair.

Offline Tezuni

« Reply #12 on: January 24, 2012, 12:50:48 AM »
I suggest if you haven't already, PM teeny about this and sort it out with her.

Offline Samo

• N3RDSLAYA2003
  • Windows User
    View More Badges!

• So smug. So sly.
« Reply #13 on: January 24, 2012, 12:54:47 AM »
Meh. Anyways, BACK TO THE APPEAL!

Offline Chaoss

« Reply #14 on: January 24, 2012, 01:18:11 AM »
I suggest if you haven't already, PM teeny about this and sort it out with her.

I did but i never got a response, I was hoping another admin or teeny would see this and unban me already its been 3 weeks!