Author Topic: How to get infinite +1's! (joke)  (Read 694 times)

Offline Eion Kilant 739

• -blam!-
  • Respect: +18
Re: How to get infinite +1's! (joke)
« Reply #45 on: February 07, 2012, 08:29:22 PM »
Okay, I'm going to stop you right there.

You aren't the first to think that reverse psychology works. Believe me, it's not even a half-bad idea.

But if you go and look at all the others who asked for negative rep, I think that'll convince you otherwise.

For your sake, please. Don't.

You don't see what I'm talking about. I honestly want negative rep, I am being 100% honest with you when I say that. Now why would I want that? I want it because it garentees that when some new guy comes on here they look at my post with distrust becasue of the negative rep. I would know, as I treated the people with 200+ rep as if they were people who MUST be right. Now why do I want him to look upon my post with distrust? Becasue mabie he will work harder to try and find what I got wrong or mabie he will simply say that I am probably wrong and gives no reason (excluding my rep), if he says that I can tell him how foolish he is being by basing his conclusion on that and not what I said. Hopefully he will realise his mistake and not make it again.

Now exuse me, I need to behave for several months. (As you can see, I'm now labeled "watched")
I have avatars and signatures disabled. There is no reason to judge people here by anything other than what they post.