Author Topic: Last humans on Zombie Survival  (Read 279 times)

Offline Alkaline

• Windows User
    View More Badges!

• Respect: +430
Last humans on Zombie Survival
« on: January 14, 2012, 10:21:40 AM »
+2
Let's say we are playing a map with a large body of water that a bunch of humans can swim in.

Now let's remove the humans except for one.

Now we have one human swimming around in the water with last humans benefits ( +100hp and x1.5 speed boost ).
It is almost impossible for a zombie to hit a human that is underwater because either the human is laggy or the server is, and if there is no lag, it is still difficult.
Zombies begin to get frustrated for trying to kill one human swimming around in the water for about 3 to 5 waves.

If anything, I request that last humans should get damaged (or killed) when submerged in any water. Even if they touch it.
This strays them away from using such a cheap strategy and can keep from killing the server all for just trying to kill one human.

I know this can be implemented (pl:IsSubmerged or something like that.)

Opinions?
A Man named William Reed's last living testament says that he is going to read his own will.

Will Reed's will will read "Will Reed will read Will Reed's will"

Offline Prox

• WORLD MEME DATABASE
  • Windows UserOld Forum MemberDog LoverBest Signature 2013
    View More Badges!

• The mosquito man
  • Respect: +1648
Re: Last humans on Zombie Survival
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2012, 12:07:42 PM »
I think that humans should be slowed down instead. And I mean all of them and if the last human gets in the water he is slowed down to the same speed as normal human.

Offline Juan_Ambriz

• Guys is it wrong that....
  • POENIS
  • Respect: +338
    • My Youtube. Mostly tech help SUB!
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2012, 12:09:20 PM »
Let's say we are playing a map with a large body of water that a bunch of humans can swim in.

Now let's remove the humans except for one.

Now we have one human swimming around in the water with last humans benefits ( +100hp and x1.5 speed boost ).
It is almost impossible for a zombie to hit a human that is underwater because either the human is laggy or the server is, and if there is no lag, it is still difficult.
Zombies begin to get frustrated for trying to kill one human swimming around in the water for about 3 to 5 waves.

If anything, I request that last humans should get damaged (or killed) when submerged in any water. Even if they touch it.
This strays them away from using such a cheap strategy and can keep from killing the server all for just trying to kill one human.

I know this can be implemented (pl:IsSubmerged or something like that.)

Opinions?

NO I LUB DOING THIS!
jk
i dont think ive done this, maybe once but it is very cheap and when others get in the water it is verrrrrrrrrry annoying, i agree with

I think that humans should be slowed down instead. And I mean all of them and if the last human gets in the water he is slowed down to the same speed as normal human.

THANKS CRYPTO BB

Offline Deathie

• Windows User
    View More Badges!

• Respect: +2069
    • Some music shit I made
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2012, 12:10:20 PM »

This.

Just like switching your weapon, just make it lose your speed boost.

Check out my Soundcloud for some neat stuff!

Offline Prox

• WORLD MEME DATABASE
  • Windows UserOld Forum MemberDog LoverBest Signature 2013
    View More Badges!

• The mosquito man
  • Respect: +1648
« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2012, 12:14:30 PM »
This.

Just like switching your weapon, just make it lose your speed boost.
I was saying that not only the last human would be slowed, but the entire human team would.

Offline Deathie

• Windows User
    View More Badges!

• Respect: +2069
    • Some music shit I made
« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2012, 12:45:31 PM »
I was saying that not only the last human would be slowed, but the entire human team would.

Only problem, is that with some maps like checkpoint, you'd drown very easily, and it'd be impossible to get the last core if it gets flooded and you drop it.

Right now, it's still feasible, but just barely.

Check out my Soundcloud for some neat stuff!

Offline timeboy98

• DONT BUG ME ABOUT MY AGE -_-
  • Respect: +2
« Reply #6 on: January 18, 2012, 12:54:28 PM »
i disagree the last human should stay in water i mean you can just be poision zombie and throw flesh in checkpoint its not that hard plus he needs air just float to the top or get everyzombie underwater to get him he will get trapped
:purplepacmanghost: :bluepacmanghost: :redpacmanghost: :peachpacmanghost: :pacman:

:pacman: :darkbluepacmanghost: :darkbluepacmanghost: :darkbluepacmanghost: :darkbluepacmanghost:

:zombie: :zombie: :zombie: :zombie: :pacman: XD

Offline memo3300

• Windows UserOld Forum MemberLeague PlayerDWO Player
    View More Badges!

• the measure of a man is what he does with power
  • Respect: +251
« Reply #7 on: January 19, 2012, 08:03:33 AM »
+1
i disagree the last human should stay in water i mean you can just be poision zombie and throw flesh in checkpoint its not that hard plus he needs air just float to the top or get everyzombie underwater to get him he will get trapped

"its not that hard"

Last Human on ground vs 25 zombies; if he is in a cade, he AT MOST will make it for 2 rounds if he has 2 weapons.

Last Human on water vs 25 zombies; he will survive ATLEAST 3 rounds if he knows how to dodge.

S[hes] Br[ok]en

Offline timeboy98

• DONT BUG ME ABOUT MY AGE -_-
  • Respect: +2
« Reply #8 on: January 19, 2012, 12:38:38 PM »
"its not that hard"

Last Human on ground vs 25 zombies; if he is in a cade, he AT MOST will make it for 2 rounds if he has 2 weapons.

Last Human on water vs 25 zombies; he will survive ATLEAST 3 rounds if he knows how to dodge.
yeah its not that hard unles theres less then 10 zombies
:purplepacmanghost: :bluepacmanghost: :redpacmanghost: :peachpacmanghost: :pacman:

:pacman: :darkbluepacmanghost: :darkbluepacmanghost: :darkbluepacmanghost: :darkbluepacmanghost:

:zombie: :zombie: :zombie: :zombie: :pacman: XD

Offline Shawny </3

• Tarantula Lover<3
  • Respect: +6
« Reply #9 on: January 31, 2012, 03:49:18 PM »

I agree but everybody just goes fast zombie thinking they can just leap him to death. thats the main reason the dive in the water, they are safe from them.
I only do it if 3/4 of the zombies go fast zombie, otherwise i stay at the entrance.

Why not make aiming less accurate in the water and slow the humans down(like was mentioned).
P. Metallica <3

Offline Mehis

• lolbai
  • Respect: +88
« Reply #10 on: February 01, 2012, 05:30:59 AM »
I agree but everybody just goes fast zombie thinking they can just leap him to death. thats the main reason the dive in the water, they are safe from them.
I only do it if 3/4 of the zombies go fast zombie, otherwise i stay at the entrance.

Why not make aiming less accurate in the water and slow the humans down(like was mentioned).

Why would experienced last human even shoot? He can just go around in the water and use melee if zombies get too close.

You could enable attack movement for fast zombies underwater...

Offline DrOctagonnapus

• that one guy
  • Respect: +9
« Reply #11 on: February 01, 2012, 06:12:56 AM »
I agree with Alkaline.. Touching any water should do 10 damage a tick or whatever.. So that you can get through water.. but cant stay in it..
(Guest) Karma Sondash: i will suck your cock Dr.Octagonapus

Rick :trollface:'d

Offline memo3300

View More Badges!

« Reply #12 on: February 01, 2012, 07:01:41 AM »
I agree with Alkaline.. Touching any water should do 10 damage a tick or whatever.. So that you can get through water.. but cant stay in it..

10 damage? and if you need to cross a lake?

S[hes] Br[ok]en

Offline DrOctagonnapus

• that one guy
  • Respect: +9
« Reply #13 on: February 02, 2012, 09:42:42 PM »
if you need to cross a lake better think about the rewards of crossing said lake.. Fatigue setting in and the sort... it may not be worth crossing said lake... And if you really need to cross this lake you would take extra precaution crossing it if it did 10 damage a tick or even 5. .. . .   This would prevent even prolonged exposure to chasing humans around in water
(Guest) Karma Sondash: i will suck your cock Dr.Octagonapus

Rick :trollface:'d

Offline memo3300

View More Badges!

« Reply #14 on: February 02, 2012, 09:44:57 PM »
Why keep asking stuf for a team that loses most of the times.

S[hes] Br[ok]en