Author Topic: Banned by Teeny  (Read 237 times)

Offline Chaoss

Re: Banned by Teeny
« Reply #15 on: January 07, 2012, 05:33:23 AM »
i think this community is gonna go the same way that most of the communities go, they ban all there regular players, and wind up only having 4 or 5 on in busy times, i do hope it doesn't but teeny seems to be on a banning spree, as 2 of the players i play with have been banned, and not the ones mentioned here are 2

Offline Samo

• N3RDSLAYA2003
  • Windows User
    View More Badges!

• So smug. So sly.
« Reply #16 on: January 07, 2012, 05:58:00 AM »
I still don't understand why we were banned... I was just playing as usual, not getting first blood on a T. Ghosting is bitchy.

Offline [TTPN] ShadowMoon

• Gamer
    • DeviantART
« Reply #17 on: January 07, 2012, 06:08:55 AM »
Teeny, if you suspect 7 people ghosting at the same time, you should at least make a report or show us demo about it, you can't just simply ban whoever you like and I would pleased to take a look at the demo/screenshot you have.

Offline memo3300

• Windows UserOld Forum MemberLeague PlayerDWO Player
    View More Badges!

• the measure of a man is what he does with power
« Reply #18 on: January 07, 2012, 06:12:20 AM »
Teeny, if you suspect 7 people ghosting at the same time, you should at least make a report or show us demo about it, you can't just simply ban whoever you like and I would pleased to take a look at the demo/screenshot you have.

she is an admin, she has no need to take proof or make a report.

S[hes] Br[ok]en

Offline AngelOfDeath

« Reply #19 on: January 07, 2012, 06:12:43 AM »
It is being sorted out and a legal action will be taken soon. So please can we lay off the fighting guys and Teeny needs to understand you can't just ban on a whim just because you suspect someone. Then when asked for proof you just simply call people retards and tell them to f*&% off because they cant read. Before a ban you need a demo recorded or proper evidence then a mere I just suspected you, anyways Im off for now but legal actions will be taken soon.

• Gamer
    • DeviantART
« Reply #20 on: January 07, 2012, 06:15:19 AM »
she is an admin, she has no need to take proof or make a report.

So that means if I were an admin, I could ban a whole newbies at TTT server for RDMing or even ghosting without a report for others to take a look?
This action would even resulted in no more players would actually interested in playing TTT in rNd server.
Eventhough you are of higher position than others, you can't simply use your power to do whatever you like.  :(

Offline memo3300

View More Badges!

« Reply #21 on: January 07, 2012, 06:24:34 AM »
So that means if I were an admin, I could ban a whole newbies at TTT server for RDMing or even ghosting without a report for others to take a look?
This action would even resulted in no more players would actually interested in playing TTT in rNd server.
Eventhough you are of higher position than others, you can't simply use your power to do whatever you like.  :(

Yes, if you were an admin you could and should ban whoever breaks our rules, because our rules are there for a reason, to make the gameplay enjoyable for everyone.

S[hes] Br[ok]en

• Gamer
    • DeviantART
« Reply #22 on: January 07, 2012, 06:29:39 AM »
Yes, if you were an admin you could and should ban whoever breaks our rules, because our rules are there for a reason, to make the gameplay enjoyable for everyone.

Are they even actually breaking the rules?
She just suspected them for GHOSTING and gives them perma ban.

Offline memo3300

View More Badges!

« Reply #23 on: January 07, 2012, 06:33:13 AM »
Are they even actually breaking the rules?
She just suspected them for GHOSTING and gives them perma ban.

It is 1 month, and she played with those guys before the ban, and got to the conclusion of baning them with 2 other trusted members.

S[hes] Br[ok]en

• Gamer
    • DeviantART
« Reply #24 on: January 07, 2012, 06:40:39 AM »
It is 1 month, and she played with those guys before the ban, and got to the conclusion of baning them with 2 other trusted members.

Let me give all of you 1 more example, I had searched all those who were perma banned and among 7 of them, they don't really have all of them in their friend list, how do they actually ghosting. Even 1 of them doesn't have any of them who were suspected for ghosting in his friend list.

Example:

« Last Edit: January 07, 2012, 06:43:45 AM by Excalipoor »

Offline memo3300

View More Badges!

« Reply #25 on: January 07, 2012, 06:43:32 AM »
This goes in the appeal section. I banned you for a reason which is stated in the ban. I kicked you for no reason because you were not automatically banned from the server. And Apie, I never said they were all ghosting together...

S[hes] Br[ok]en

• Gamer
    • DeviantART
« Reply #26 on: January 07, 2012, 06:44:21 AM »

Sorry, I have fix'd.   :P
And eventhough THEY ARE NOT GHOSTING TOGETHER, that means she suspects them ghosting 2 by 2 or 3 by 3?

Offline AngelOfDeath

« Reply #27 on: January 07, 2012, 06:44:39 AM »

I am sorry to disappoint you memo but the legal action of an admin is to gather evidence screenshots/ damage logs file a report and ban. That is called ethical behaviour of an admin that does their job right. The actions taken by Teeny and some stuff that is rather not mentioned here is not ethical and should be dealt with accordingly, due to the event that looked like a tantrum of a 8-10 ban spree of old players who have supported this community and have contributed to it.

Admins are meant to behave like real admins that are above VIP which file reports and ban people on solid evidence not on just "Suspected" without any solid proof or evidence.

I shouldn't even be reminding you of the ethical behaviour of admins as I am sure that you meant to be aware of it sense you are an old dog on the server like me.

Offline coolzeldad

• OwnerDonatorOld Forum MemberrNd DeveloperLinux UserWindows UserDog LoverLeague PlayerDWO Player
    View More Badges!

• I eat ddos for breakfast OMNOMONOM
    • .:`=-~rANdOm~`-=:. Game Servers
« Reply #28 on: January 07, 2012, 06:47:19 AM »
It's unfortunate that there is no solid evidence for every case of rule infraction, however I strongly believe in Teeny to properly handle situations like these. In criticism for the irritated players in this thread, you do not have anymore than your word alone. I trust Teeny and our other admins handle situations as best they can for the servers and the players, and have no intention to go on irrational banning sprees.

It is being sorted out and a legal action will be taken soon. So please can we lay off the fighting guys and Teeny needs to understand you can't just ban on a whim just because you suspect someone. Then when asked for proof you just simply call people retards and tell them to f*&% off because they cant read. Before a ban you need a demo recorded or proper evidence then a mere I just suspected you, anyways Im off for now but legal actions will be taken soon.

And as for your complaint and aggressive course of legal action; the context for Teeny's comment toward you was an obvious statement made out of irritation by your intolerance for our way of handling specific situations ( some of which cannot always have evidence as said in the above reference ), and in not anyway was her comment discriminative to your individual condition to which she had no prior knowledge of in the first place. Consider your legal complaint addressed.

Screenshots you sent me via PM for reference:

http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/630735824353686372/B0EEE9C4A8D4AC01250809D8DEBE093153020BBA/

http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/630735824353681125/6E6FC903BA7651164DBE8A15F5085795E88A0040/
 ▲
▲▲Big thanks to Marie for this awesome sprite! :3

Spoiler: Moar Imagez (click to show/hide)
pingaz
Thanks Cryptokid!

Thanks gamefreak!

-- My youtube: http://www.youtube.com/coolzeldad
-- My deviantart: http://coolzeldad.deviantart.com
-- My soundcloud: http://www.soundcloud.com/coolzeldad
-- My ustream: http://www.ustream.tv/channel/coolzeldapingaz
-- My twitchtv: http://www.twitch.tv/coolzeldad

-- rNd Wiki: http://wiki.randomgs.com
-- rNd Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/RandomgsProductions
-- rNd Steam Group: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/r_A_N_d_O_m

Spoiler: rNd Typography (click to show/hide)

Every time you download Garry's Mod illegally, Garry makes a bug.

When people ask me "Plz" because its shorter than "Please" I feel perfectly justified to answer "No" because its shorter than "Yes".

derp herp lerp perp kerp serp zerp - say faiv timez fazt