Author Topic: Banned by Teeny  (Read 237 times)

{GTAC}{SOUL}Blackdavil8

Banned by Teeny
« on: January 07, 2012, 03:12:53 AM »
I was banned for no reason just right now........... and it says i was banned by teeny... http://bans.randomgs.com/index.php?p=banlist&advSearch=STEAM_0:1:26696233&advType=steamid&Submit

When i was banned it said like You were banned from server and banned for no reason

not sure if i should put on report or appeal but Like someone explain why Me and Satwoong or AKA Polka, Samo, Yakuza, Jarlos, , caboose, etc was banned
Im not sure why..... Please like explain http://bans.randomgs.com/
« Last Edit: January 07, 2012, 03:20:42 AM by {GTAC}{SOUL}Blackdavil8 »

Offline Apie2

• WAAAAZAAHHHH, You can eat me O_o
Re: Banned by Teeny
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2012, 03:18:36 AM »
Lol....
Teeny banned 7 people in 15 min....
And all with ghosting, how teh fuck can 7 people ghost togetter?

caboose

« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2012, 03:27:36 AM »
wtf happened :'(??

Offline Teeny

• Accepting Red Velvet Cake at any time. <3
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2012, 03:30:45 AM »
This goes in the appeal section. I banned you for a reason which is stated in the ban. I kicked you for no reason because you were not automatically banned from the server. And Apie, I never said they were all ghosting together...

{GTAC}{SOUL}Blackdavil8

« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2012, 03:32:52 AM »
wait wait wait... you ban me for 1 month cause you suspect me O_O like wtf V_V

Offline Teeny

« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2012, 03:36:58 AM »
Deacon, Moo, and I were in the game with you three. It was pretty obvious.

{GTAC}{SOUL}Blackdavil8

« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2012, 03:40:56 AM »
Look i swear we dont ghost or all those 7 people .... well i know polka, me, and caboose dont ghost.... im not sure about others but like all we did was stare at moo.... and you know sorry for Making fun of you if this is one of the reason you doing this but i wasnt making fun i was complimenting that you reminded me of my cousin ... -sigh- anyways whatever .... you say whatever and everyone bealieves you.... i know if i posted this that you would pwn me with words but anyways..... whatever what am i talking about.

{GTAC}{SOUL}Blackdavil8

« Reply #7 on: January 07, 2012, 03:51:19 AM »
Just really unfair to be banned just cause someone said i ghost........people arent always right anyways im off to bed........ ill just play stupid when i come back 1 month so no one will expect me to be ghosting

Offline Teeny

« Reply #8 on: January 07, 2012, 03:52:57 AM »
Just because you say you don't ghost does not mean that everyone will believe you. You can't vouch for those other people and there is no need for it. I never said it had anything to do with staring at moo or making fun of me, but no that is not the reason I'm doing it. People will believe who ever they want , but there are 3 trusted people against you.

{GTAC}{SOUL}Blackdavil8

« Reply #9 on: January 07, 2012, 03:55:45 AM »
Yes Yes Yes .... exactly ..... pwning me with words...... you know you should ban me only if you have prove like screenshot it with another account to see if anyone ghosts.........  anyways before my time limit runs out in 5 minutes how was i suspected ... since when? and who exactly did i kill?

{GTAC}{SOUL}Blackdavil8

« Reply #10 on: January 07, 2012, 03:56:40 AM »
oh and dont take what i just said wroungly O_O i just read it to myself ...didnt sound right

Offline Teeny

« Reply #11 on: January 07, 2012, 04:10:36 AM »
No I'm just stating facts not attempting to "pwn" you. I don't need to take ss or make another account to ban someone. If I have two other trusted people agreeing then that is good enough. You can't always get physical  proof for things like this. Oh excuse me I forgot to add that Ipounce was also spectating with us.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2012, 04:13:52 AM by Teeny »

Offline Samo

• N3RDSLAYA2003
  • Windows User
    View More Badges!

• So smug. So sly.
« Reply #12 on: January 07, 2012, 04:42:19 AM »
I really don't think anybody would be ghosting at the time. If they were there would be a lot more complains by everyone to the VIP's and Admins...

Offline Teeny

« Reply #13 on: January 07, 2012, 04:52:06 AM »
I really don't think anybody would be ghosting at the time. If they were there would be a lot more complains by everyone to the VIP's and Admins...

There are always complains but I'm assuming no attention is put on it  by others. You honestly can't assume or vouch for anyone else. They were all different instances.

Offline Samo

• N3RDSLAYA2003
  • Windows User
    View More Badges!

• So smug. So sly.
« Reply #14 on: January 07, 2012, 05:06:19 AM »
I've known Blackdavil long enough to know that he isn't somebody who ghosts. He hasn't even been suspected by anyone in the server.