Author Topic: Ban Appeal  (Read 308 times)

psychotec999

Ban Appeal
« on: December 25, 2011, 08:43:10 PM »
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:9823682
Name: Psycho
Server:  .:`=-~rANdOm~`-=:. -Stronghold- Fight to Survive! :>
Accusation: Accused of Wallhacking/Aimboting
Sourcebans website: http://bans.randomgs.com/index.php?p=banlist&advSearch=STEAM_0:1:9823682&advType=steamid&Submit

Appeal: Alright after reviewing the forum post of my ban (http://forum.randomgs.com/index.php/topic,10410.0.html) i can notice a lot of unsure thoughts and it seemed to be a premature ban without much thought. The only person with an actual thought seemed to be Alkaline in which he posts specific ticks in which he thought was hacks. I'm going to oppose those accusations in my point of view; in tick 4900 it would seem to show that i was hacking, but take into account that I knew for a fact that kurtis was based on that floor, so i watched it knowing that he would soon respawn on that same floor. In tick 8000 something according to Alkaline, It would show that i would be hacking, but actually as he destroyed my prop which indeed makes a noticeable sound when destroyed it was obvious someone was there, so i went to check it out. To Kurtis's little chat proof, That chat proves absolutely nothing because it was obvious that he was spectating me, who else would he be spectating, Kurtis accused me of hacking and he just gonna spectate someone else? Lol, makes loads of sense. This concludes my appeal.

I do not hack, and ive had Green probably spectate me before because alot of people accuse me of hacking but they dont know how to properly put up a camping base like i do, i used to play Stronghold before it got released to the public, It was on the G4P server where roaring cow first created it.

Thank you for reading. Hope to see your review on this later.
« Last Edit: December 25, 2011, 09:04:06 PM by psychotec999 »

Offline [Valor]iPounce

• My Waifu
  • Old Forum MemberWindows UserLeague PlayerDog Lover
    View More Badges!

• Fun things are Fun
Re: Ban Appeal
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2011, 10:08:21 PM »
"To Kurtis's little chat proof, That chat proves absolutely nothing because it was obvious that he was spectating me, who else would he be spectating, Kurtis accused me of hacking and he just gonna spectate someone else? Lol, makes loads of sense."

You can't see people who is spectating you. It's like for example, Kurtis tried to spectate. You don't know whether he left or just spectating. And you knew that he was spectating you.
« Last Edit: December 25, 2011, 10:10:09 PM by [Valor]iPounce »

"ς๏๏lzєl๔ค๔": WE RACIST
"KHMarie12": Fapping
"KHMarie12": lolwat; coolzeldad: iPounce stop making me think that I'm being ddos'd
[10:28] LazerBlade1: give me the thing

Offline Juan_Ambriz

• Guys is it wrong that....
  • POENIS
    • My Youtube. Mostly tech help SUB!
« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2011, 10:16:00 PM »
"To Kurtis's little chat proof, That chat proves absolutely nothing because it was obvious that he was spectating me, who else would he be spectating, Kurtis accused me of hacking and he just gonna spectate someone else? Lol, makes loads of sense."

You can't see people who is spectating you. It's like for example, Kurtis tried to spectate. You don't know whether he left or just spectating. And you knew that he was spectating you.
He didn't exactly see kurtis spectating him, psycho is saying that he knew kurtis was specting him because kurtis accused him of hacking, which psycho thought kurtis was the. Spectating him, because who else would he spectate?

THANKS CRYPTO BB

Offline Ἆxule

« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2011, 10:17:46 PM »
I believe the easiest way to fix everything is for you (psycho) to take a SS of your bin folder.

psychotec999

« Reply #4 on: December 25, 2011, 11:09:06 PM »
I believe the easiest way to fix everything is for you (psycho) to take a SS of your bin folder.

which bin folder, theres so many, give the folder in terms of like this
C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\*steam name*\garrysmod\

Offline Ἆxule

« Reply #5 on: December 25, 2011, 11:10:49 PM »
which bin folder, theres so many, give the folder in terms of like this
C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\*steam name*\garrysmod\

Right, my fault.

I believe it's the garrysmod/garrysmod folder.

psychotec999

« Reply #6 on: December 25, 2011, 11:18:25 PM »

Juan_Ambriz has the exact reasoning i had. I didnt know for a fact kurtis was spectating me but i easily used basic reasoning to infer he was probably spectating me, because he accused me of hacking, why would he spectate anyone else but me?

Offline ursus

• Linux UserCat LoverWindows UserOld Forum Member
    View More Badges!

• drunkposting is the music of the soul
« Reply #7 on: December 26, 2011, 12:04:37 AM »
Hey, axule,

My old bypass went in the addons folder.

Show us the search results in your garrysmod folder for "*.vdf". We'll see then.

Offline Ἆxule

« Reply #8 on: December 26, 2011, 12:18:58 AM »
Hey, axule,

My old bypass went in the addons folder.

Show us the search results in your garrysmod folder for "*.vdf". We'll see then.

I'm not sure what exactly you're asking. The first time I tried, I searched in garrysmod/garrysmod and got no results.

The next time when I just tried in garrysmod/ , I got this:

Is this what you wanted?

Offline Don

« Reply #9 on: December 26, 2011, 01:04:31 AM »
Take a screenshot of this folder:

Then do what gamefreak said.

psychotec999

« Reply #10 on: December 26, 2011, 10:09:30 AM »
I have no idea what anyone is asking so, i took a screenshot of garrysmod/garrysmod ; garrysmod/garrysmod/bin ; and a garrysmod .VDF search.

« Last Edit: December 26, 2011, 10:33:42 AM by psychotec999 »

Offline Hotgreensoldier

• I think.. I think I won't see you again after all
  • But maybe..Maybe I'm fighting for different reason
« Reply #11 on: December 26, 2011, 10:22:18 AM »
Simply post the link with [img] [/i-mg]

without the -
<08:17:05> "RND Faggot": <17:16:21> "Nautilus": where
<17:16:24> "Nautilus": where u goin
<17:16:26> "[Valor]iPouncる": niggatown

Moo: general tishipants

psychotec999

« Reply #12 on: December 26, 2011, 10:30:29 AM »
Simply post the link with [img] [/i-mg]

without the -

After constant failing, i just posted the links

Edit: nvm i got it
« Last Edit: December 26, 2011, 10:34:00 AM by psychotec999 »

Offline Don

« Reply #13 on: December 26, 2011, 11:09:27 AM »
We need to see the last modified date of the bin folder ._.

psychotec999

« Reply #14 on: December 26, 2011, 11:40:31 AM »
We need to see the last modified date of the bin folder ._.