Author Topic: TTT: Killing Suspect Taters: The [logically] Wrong Ways  (Read 238 times)

Offline Travelsonic

• We're gonna need a new obstacle course...
  • Respect: +78
TTT: Killing Suspect Taters: The [logically] Wrong Ways
« on: December 17, 2011, 06:24:44 PM »
+3
THREAD IN THE PROCESS OF BEING REVISED - Hold on to your hats folks!
« Last Edit: January 11, 2012, 10:57:57 AM by Travelsonic »
lim ( Δ :trollface: -> 0 ) (:trollface: + Δ :trollface:)² + :trollface: = :trollface:

Offline Hotgreensoldier

• I think.. I think I won't see you again after all
  • But maybe..Maybe I'm fighting for different reason
  • Respect: +235
Re: TTT: Killing Suspect Taters: The [logically] Wrong Ways
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2011, 06:26:35 PM »
Read the first one, I'll read other ones later.

It's actually really effective if you buy a visualizer and see what position the killer was in. If the traitor knifed him face-to-face, it's definetly him.
<08:17:05> "RND Faggot": <17:16:21> "Nautilus": where
<17:16:24> "Nautilus": where u goin
<17:16:26> "[Valor]iPouncる": niggatown

Moo: general tishipants

Offline Travelsonic

« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2011, 06:29:54 PM »

It's actually really effective if you buy a visualizer and see what position the killer was in. If the traitor knifed him face-to-face, it's definetly him.

Yup - I meant to specifically target the circumstances where visualizers were NOT being used, which I have clarified.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2011, 06:38:04 PM by Travelsonic »
lim ( Δ :trollface: -> 0 ) (:trollface: + Δ :trollface:)² + :trollface: = :trollface:

Offline Dale Feles

• Hoersface
  • Respect: +622
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2011, 06:44:25 PM »

Generally you don't need a visualizer to see if he knifed him in the face.

Look where the knife landed on the body - if it was on his head, if he got stabbed by the back, etc...

Thank you Marie for the sprite.

Offline Ἆxule

• Respect: +579
« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2011, 10:55:40 PM »
+1
It irritates me to high heaven when people say that it wasn't rdm simply because "They were a Traitor"

Offline Travelsonic

« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2011, 11:06:00 PM »
+1
It irritates me to high heaven when people say that it wasn't rdm simply because "They were a Traitor"

I know, it makes me want to smack my head against a wall whenever someone justifies their acts like that.  The logic befuddles me.  The term "RDM" is not dependent on whether the person is on the Inno/Det, or Traitor team - a concept WE get, but too many derps miss [in general - mostly on other servers, though I have seen it justified that way once or twice here at rNd.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2011, 11:09:55 PM by Travelsonic »

Offline Eion Kilant 739

• -blam!-
  • Respect: +18
« Reply #6 on: January 02, 2012, 10:51:49 PM »
I expected something worse. Well done, as I've seen all of these occur at some point or another.
I have avatars and signatures disabled. There is no reason to judge people here by anything other than what they post.

Offline Dark Pacifist

• Linux User
    View More Badges!

• Please gather round while I detonate the bomb.
  • Respect: +16
« Reply #7 on: January 03, 2012, 05:59:24 AM »
What about killing someone because the traitor didn't attack them. I've seen many cases where inno's killed eachother because of this one. Then there's minecraft I actually got the detective to help me as T kill 6 people with the t-tester because he refused to believe me when I explained how it works?
« Last Edit: January 20, 2012, 01:48:22 PM by Dark Pacifist »
-Hibernating till summer-

Offline Travelsonic

« Reply #8 on: January 04, 2012, 05:48:04 AM »
What about killing someone because the traitor didn't attack them. I've seen many cases wgere inno's killed eachother because of this one. Then there's minecraft I actually got the detective to help me as T kill 6 people with the t-tester because he refused to believe me when I explained how it works?
:D

I'm hoping to add this and a couple other addendums to the list soon, between getting back into playing TTT, ZS, etc, and having just under 3 weeks in which I can get a lot of personal projects done, I hope to get that done sooner rather than later.

Offline Eion Kilant 739

• -blam!-
« Reply #9 on: January 09, 2012, 06:19:45 PM »
:D

I'm hoping to add this and a couple other addendums to the list soon, between getting back into playing TTT, ZS, etc, and having just under 3 weeks in which I can get a lot of personal projects done, I hope to get that done sooner rather than later.

The Traitor tester in MineCraft or the one about who didn't shoot the T/who the T didn't shoot? As for the ladder, I've used it to root out a Traitor several times and I've seen other people sucessfully find the remaining Ts doing the same thing.
I have avatars and signatures disabled. There is no reason to judge people here by anything other than what they post.

Offline mickey0528

• TrollFace Loves You
« Reply #10 on: January 11, 2012, 12:05:57 AM »
some douche rdm all taters then say "me no rdm u jelly?" this make the game suck. come on...
Spoiler: Quotes from ppl (click to show/hide)

Offline Travelsonic

« Reply #11 on: January 11, 2012, 10:13:37 AM »
some douche rdm all taters then say "me no rdm u jelly?" this make the game suck. come on...

IKR

I am in the process of updating the thread - anybody know more about the specifics of formatting a table in a SMF forum?  The formatting here, now, for this guide needs serious work.