Author Topic: I heard you liked clowns.  (Read 245 times)

Offline Rocket50

• My god it's dusty
  • Respect: +946
I heard you liked clowns.
« on: December 17, 2011, 06:16:09 PM »
+4

Offline Lazer Blade

• dat ass tho
  • Windows UserDWO PlayerLeague PlayerApple User
    View More Badges!

• Respect: +366
Re: I heard you liked clowns.
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2011, 06:19:01 PM »
Um ok  ???

Offline blαh2355

• Welcome to aperture science!
  • League PlayerWindows User
    View More Badges!

• May we perform tests on you?
  • Respect: +978
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2011, 06:19:35 PM »
Well then...

Offline Repulse

• What goes around Comes around
  • Respect: +37
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2011, 06:20:39 PM »
Thats one scary shitt. :o

<-- Thanks to Cryptokid.

Offline Dale Feles

• Hoersface
  • Respect: +622
« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2011, 06:40:53 PM »
Reminds me of the statue creepy pasta

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Thank you Marie for the sprite.

Offline Deathie

• Windows User
    View More Badges!

• Respect: +2069
    • Some music shit I made
« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2011, 06:43:10 PM »
+1
Creepypasta thread?

Creepypasta thread.

Here, have a well known one.

Check out my Soundcloud for some neat stuff!

Offline Supertoaster

• A completely superfluous bottle of cough syrup
  • Cat LoverWindows User
    View More Badges!

• Only six bucks
  • Respect: +1236
« Reply #6 on: December 17, 2011, 06:54:09 PM »
Creepypasta thread?

Creepypasta thread.

Here, have a well known one.

I like that one.

Offline Lavenchie

• Never underestamate
  • Windows UserOld Forum MemberLeague PlayerCat LoverDog Lover
    View More Badges!

• the power of the scout's code
  • Respect: +256
« Reply #7 on: December 17, 2011, 07:14:32 PM »
Creepypasta GOO!

Anyways this one actually was the only one that gave me nightmares.

Thanks Marie
Thanks Crypto!

Offline Frank

• Cunt Destroyer
  • Windows UserOld Forum MemberDog LoverCat LoverDonator
    View More Badges!

• Respect: +728
« Reply #8 on: December 17, 2011, 07:40:30 PM »
+7
Mother and father get little tired from building Communism, so they want to go to Moscow to buy vodka. They call most trusted babysitter. When babysitter arrives, children already sleep in beds. Babysitter just sits around and make sure everything good with children. Later that night, babysitter gets bored and goes to read Marx, but she can’t read downstairs because there’s no electricity (parents dodn’t want children reading Marx all night long). So, she calls parents and asks if she can get candles to read Marx in their room. Of course, the parents say it okay, but babysitter has one final request. She ask if she could cover up Lenin statue outside the bedroom window with blanket or cloth, because it makes her nervous. Phone line is silent for moment, and father who say, "Take children and get out of house. We will call milita. We do not have Lenin statue." Militia find all three of house occupants dead because KGB kill them for trying to cover Lenin statue. Then militia arrest parents for not having Lenin statue. Such is life in Moscow.

Offline Frank

• Cunt Destroyer
    View More Badges!

The Holder Of The End
« Reply #9 on: December 17, 2011, 09:10:16 PM »
In any city, in Motherland, go to any asylum you can get into. Go to the front desk and ask for man who calls himself "The Holder of the End". Should a look of puny fascist-like fear come over the strong communist worker, then you will be taken to a cell in the building. It will be in a deep hidden section of the building. The corridors will be silent like Spetsnaz killing a weak anti-communist soldier. You will begin to hear someone whispering to themselves, like brother Yuri after 3 bottles too much of glorious Russian vodka. It will be in a language you do not understand but even your courageous workers heart will know fear.

Should the talking stop at any moment, stop walking and yell "GREEDY CAPITALIST PIG! I WILL RAPE YOU LIKE SMALL CHILD." If you hear nothing then remove your trousers and enter the cell. If the whispering resumes like Russian workers after loss of only son then you may choose whether or not to remove pants.

When you enter the room you will see small weak man who has not had beets in some time. He will be speaking in a language not russian, beat him until he speaks the tongue of the motherland.

When he learns the great language you will say the bloodied pile that was once a man "What happens when they go together?"

The fragile man will look into your eyes and answer in great detail. Some have gone mad and lost hope in this great land, do not worry they are in gulag now. After he finishes forget what he has told you for it is capitalist propaganda, kill him and feed him to your children in a beet stew.

double post was necessary so y'all niggas see dis

Offline Doctor Who

• Slippery midget
  • Starcraft 2
  • Respect: +170
Re: The Holder Of The End
« Reply #10 on: December 17, 2011, 09:16:22 PM »
In any city, in Motherland, go to any asylum you can get into. Go to the front desk and ask for man who calls himself "The Holder of the End". Should a look of puny fascist-like fear come over the strong communist worker, then you will be taken to a cell in the building. It will be in a deep hidden section of the building. The corridors will be silent like Spetsnaz killing a weak anti-communist soldier. You will begin to hear someone whispering to themselves, like brother Yuri after 3 bottles too much of glorious Russian vodka. It will be in a language you do not understand but even your courageous workers heart will know fear.

Should the talking stop at any moment, stop walking and yell "GREEDY CAPITALIST PIG! I WILL RAPE YOU LIKE SMALL CHILD." If you hear nothing then remove your trousers and enter the cell. If the whispering resumes like Russian workers after loss of only son then you may choose whether or not to remove pants.

When you enter the room you will see small weak man who has not had beets in some time. He will be speaking in a language not russian, beat him until he speaks the tongue of the motherland.

When he learns the great language you will say the bloodied pile that was once a man "What happens when they go together?"

The fragile man will look into your eyes and answer in great detail. Some have gone mad and lost hope in this great land, do not worry they are in gulag now. After he finishes forget what he has told you for it is capitalist propaganda, kill him and feed him to your children in a beet stew.

double post was necessary so y'all niggas see dis
When I read the part "The Holder of the End" I was thinking of an enderman from minecraft :3

Thanks Crypto for this banner <3

I WAS TELEPORTING EVERYWHERE
TOTALL BS
i was at 2.5k ping
gggg
LOL -Alex

Offline Goat

• Windows UserDog LoverLeague Player
    View More Badges!

• Respect: +178
« Reply #11 on: December 17, 2011, 09:34:21 PM »
-snip-
Read this entire series. You CAN'T just post one episode. At least post the link to the main website. :l
http://theholders.org/

Offline Frank

• Cunt Destroyer
    View More Badges!

« Reply #12 on: December 17, 2011, 10:04:20 PM »
Read this entire series. You CAN'T just post one episode. At least post the link to the main website. :l
http://theholders.org/
I know, it's amazing, I'm like 40 from finishing. But dude wtf, what I posted is a parody.

Offline NippleMcTwist

• Respect: 0
« Reply #13 on: December 17, 2011, 11:03:46 PM »

Offline [TTPN] ShadowMoon

• Gamer
  • Respect: +28
    • DeviantART
« Reply #14 on: December 18, 2011, 12:26:03 AM »
 :thumbsup:
This will be in one of the most freaked out stories that I heard.
Totally stunned me when I reading it inside my heart.