Author Topic: Ban appeal  (Read 154 times)

Black Ice

Ban appeal
« on: December 11, 2011, 04:58:03 PM »
I was playing on Terror in Terrorist City or likely and after one whole game the map changed to DM_Richland,i was playing propperly and since im new and stuff like that I asked a player how to drop my weapon because i wanted to pick a Barrett,So i followed a guy whose name i cant remember cause it was too long,when i reached to a second floor i saw the admin hot green soldier and shot him at sight,since i had seen him aiming with his sniper at the pool,so i didnt thought it twice and killed him with one shot,so the game continued fairly and stuff,and i was the player whoe killed 2 out of 4 traitors, Hotgreensholdier and Trolling WTF (i think that was the name),I knew Trolling was the Traitor since i saw him going away with his MP5 from the roof while i was up with a sniper,I've got even called a traitor myself,so i dediced to go hunt Trolling and yes,I shot him in the head with a Deagle And the game ended, Then the admin hotgreensoldier told me 3 Things  (Separate Sentences) and my game crashed,thought it was a steam problem and relogged to it,i log in and TTT SV is Full,so i try Winter surival, Says im Banned,I was confused and tried Zombie and Sled racing,and i was banned from every single server,then i go check the console and i get the link for checking the most recent bans,and this is what I FIND.

http://pokit.org/get/?e239a443c256d19086745de2640314f6.jpg

I just want to say something.
WHAT THE FUCK ARE T HACKS LOOOOOL, I MEAN,DO THEY EVEN EXISIST? I CANT BELIVE THAT S,JUST CAUSE I KLLED 2 PLAYERS,I GET BANNED WITHOUT ANY PROOF AND BEING MY FIRST TIME ON THE SERVER. Come on,Admins are selected for being serious,for knowing how to do their job,not to ban players just cause they want,or even invent a stupid reason for such.(No disrespect to the admin who banned me,Just a Constructive OPINION)

:fullheart: :34heart: :halfheart: :quarterheart:

Offline Goat

• Windows UserDog LoverLeague Player
    View More Badges!

Re: Ban appeal
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2011, 05:16:11 PM »
Just no.
1. You can't follow proper format
2. You obvious can't read the stickies
3. This is just derp on herp and needs a fucking lock

Offline memo3300

• Windows UserOld Forum MemberLeague PlayerDWO Player
    View More Badges!

• the measure of a man is what he does with power
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2011, 05:48:53 PM »
a explanation of what happened if you don't understand a shit :

>Black Ice killed two players for little reason ( such as way to act )

>Hotgreen give warnings/ask what he killed or RDMed

>He crashes

>Hotgreen bans him.

In my opinion, this guy shouldn't be banned since 1 or 2 RDMs aren't banable, and if his method to get Traitors doesn't work he would be already penalised with his karma.

Also keep an eye for T hacks.

S[hes] Br[ok]en

Offline Hotgreensoldier

• I think.. I think I won't see you again after all
  • But maybe..Maybe I'm fighting for different reason
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2011, 08:01:09 PM »
a explanation of what happened if you don't understand a shit :

>Black Ice killed two players for little reason ( such as way to act )

>Hotgreen give warnings/ask what he killed or RDMed

>He crashes

>Hotgreen bans him.

In my opinion, this guy shouldn't be banned since 1 or 2 RDMs aren't banable, and if his method to get Traitors doesn't work he would be already penalised with his karma.

Also keep an eye for T hacks.

The thing is, the entire team he was targetting ONLY traitors. I had only been inside that one apartment since the round started and when I barely came up to the roof, he sniped me. Trolling was walking around and Black Ice just stalked him and made MULTIPLE attempts at killing him SECRETLY.

@The OP, him walking away from the roof with a mp5 makes him a traitor?...From what I remember, Trolling wasn't doing anything yet and you began shooting at him, throwing incendiaries at him, and looking away every time to make it seem like you weren't killing him. You did not even call the people's name's out, you just went ahead and killed the both of us.

Just no.
1. You can't follow proper format
2. You obvious can't read the stickies
3. This is just derp on herp and needs a fucking lock

-_- Do not be THAT harsh on people or just joined. Even if they didn't follow the format.
<08:17:05> "RND Faggot": <17:16:21> "Nautilus": where
<17:16:24> "Nautilus": where u goin
<17:16:26> "[Valor]iPouncる": niggatown

Moo: general tishipants

Offline Ἆxule

« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2011, 11:12:01 PM »
It's only a day.

I understand what you're saying though, I'm usually killing other players for little things, but you cannot shoot someone because they're aiming at a pool. The chances that they're just watching compared to getting ready to shoot is evenly balanced. If I were you, I would have just waited a couple seconds and wait to see if would shoot.

Just be a bit more careful next time. TTT is always having problems with rdm's and what not, and sometimes people confuse legit kills with rdm's.

Offline Dale Feles

• Hoersface
« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2011, 04:22:38 AM »
Hotgreen, I think you went a little too harsh on banning him.

All of this is MASSIVE innocent luck. You should of tried to add him on steam and explain to him what are the good and bad ways to kill people. It would of helped him understand more about TTT and how it works.

Thank you Marie for the sprite.

Black Ice

« Reply #6 on: December 12, 2011, 06:28:04 AM »
@The OP, him walking away from the roof with a mp5 makes him a traitor?...From what I remember, Trolling wasn't doing anything yet and you began shooting at him, throwing incendiaries at him, and looking away every time to make it seem like you weren't killing him. You did not even call the people's name's out, you just went ahead and killed the both of us.

I knew he was a traitor:
Everyone was at the Pool talking and healing, the ONLY player who went away was him,and the ONLY player who got up in the houses was him after time I cant remember if it was Tec was with him,so since i knew it was him I EVEN SAID ON THE MIC I was looking for tec because i knew who was the Traitor,so i went to a house found him face to face and Deagle'd his face, (ROUND IS OVER) So I say on the mic,I knew those guys where the traitor,Still I admit I may've tried luck on Killing hot green without any proper clues,Just got up into the house,saw him at the roof with a sniper looking towards the pool and shot him off,later on I did the same,i went to a roof with a sniper but none killed me,Still now I think Thats something I wont go through again :/

Offline Hotgreensoldier

• I think.. I think I won't see you again after all
  • But maybe..Maybe I'm fighting for different reason
« Reply #7 on: December 12, 2011, 03:23:43 PM »
I knew he was a traitor:
Everyone was at the Pool talking and healing, the ONLY player who went away was him,and the ONLY player who got up in the houses was him after time I cant remember if it was Tec was with him,so since i knew it was him I EVEN SAID ON THE MIC I was looking for tec because i knew who was the Traitor,so i went to a house found him face to face and Deagle'd his face, (ROUND IS OVER) So I say on the mic,I knew those guys where the traitor,Still I admit I may've tried luck on Killing hot green without any proper clues,Just got up into the house,saw him at the roof with a sniper looking towards the pool and shot him off,later on I did the same,i went to a roof with a sniper but none killed me,Still now I think Thats something I wont go through again :/

Alright, thank you for the explanation and appeal. Even though this was only a one-day ban I'll shorten it and remove it right now.

I'm still suspicious of you though.
<08:17:05> "RND Faggot": <17:16:21> "Nautilus": where
<17:16:24> "Nautilus": where u goin
<17:16:26> "[Valor]iPouncる": niggatown

Moo: general tishipants