Author Topic: Dawnmist's Regular Application  (Read 84 times)

Dawnmist

Dawnmist's Regular Application
« on: December 03, 2011, 06:23:29 PM »
In-Game Name: [SPK] Spyker (former name), Dawnmist

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:31743247

Time Online: 4-6:00 PM to 3:00 AM on Saturdays like today, and on every other weekend about 6:00 PM to 3:00 AM on Fridays, 9:30 AM to 3:00 PM (usually some hiatus in there) on Saturdays, and 9:00 AM to 7:00 PM on Sundays.

Servers:
Wire Build
Fretta
Regular Build
TTT (only been on it once, the people on it were hateful and obscene. Some were RNDs. Never going back.)

Birthday:
11th of January

Games (on Steam)

Valve Complete 2009 Pack (on sale for $50 at the time)
IL-2 Sturmovik: 1946 (buggy, takes FOREVER to load)
and, er, thats it.

SEATTLE!

I would like to be a Regular because of the benifits of being one. I get to help ban minges (I HATE them...) and I also get the extra tools necessary to have even more fun on the Wire Build.
Where'd Owata Coast go?
And plus, IM BLUE  :D

I dont rage easy, only when the time to rage is completely necessary.
I like the VIPs, because they are nice and understanding people that dont abuse (Ive been in an admin abuse, and it is a terrible thing) and I'm tired of the limitations that bind a Guest (like all Regs are)
I am a Garry's Mod Veteran (Ive played for 590 hours, more than any game I ever played, even Minecraft.

I havent made contributions to .:`-~rANdOm~`-=:. yet. Other than spelling the name right.
  :trollface:

Offline SilentDeath_1

Re: Dawnmist's Regular Application
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2011, 03:30:03 AM »
You didn't put the date in topic title

Offline Don

Re: Dawnmist's Regular Application
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2011, 09:37:02 AM »
Add the date on which your application was posted in the title or your app will be removed.