Author Topic: Hardest game boss?  (Read 401 times)

Offline Nemisous

• you're all puppets tangled in strings.
  • I have no strings on me
  • Respect: +258
Re: Hardest game boss?
« Reply #30 on: December 01, 2011, 01:24:37 AM »
WAIT! What about that last dude from Oblivion? On the hardest difficulty, that was fucking impossible!

lord daygon? i thought he was killed in a cut scene? where septum, turns into the dragon. though i could be wrong its been awhile since i played.

Offline Cheesicle

• ████████
  • Respect: +841
« Reply #31 on: December 01, 2011, 01:34:17 AM »
WAIT! What about that last dude from Oblivion? On the hardest difficulty, that was fucking impossible!

Mehrunes Dagon? (Or however the fuck you spell his name lol)

I used godmode.. cuz I was a cheating kid back then

Offline Andy

• Respect: +5
« Reply #32 on: December 01, 2011, 01:35:33 AM »
lord daygon? i thought he was killed in a cut scene? where septum, turns into the dragon. though i could be wrong its been awhile since i played.

Oh shit, yeah. I think I was referring to the battle up to it. I'm pretty sure he can still kill you if you hang around too long. Either way, I found it difficult!  :P

Offline Nemisous

• you're all puppets tangled in strings.
  • I have no strings on me
  • Respect: +258
« Reply #33 on: December 01, 2011, 01:44:05 AM »
Oh shit, yeah. I think I was referring to the battle up to it. I'm pretty sure he can still kill you if you hang around too long. Either way, I found it difficult!  :P

yah he will like fucking stomp on you or something, which is a pain because he is fucking 90 foot tall and every foot step is like 20 foot in length. and the demons that spawn in your way.

Offline Samo

• N3RDSLAYA2003
  • Windows User
    View More Badges!

• So smug. So sly.
  • Respect: +158
« Reply #34 on: December 03, 2011, 01:28:33 AM »
Sephiroth was easy... as long as you had that double jump upgrade. I would say that final boss bitch on FF11. I rage quit that game forever but I heard it is patched now. :(

Offline ○ Μαρία ○

• Kingdom Bravely Fantasy
  • Badge CreatorDonatorDedicated SummonerDog LoverLinux UserWindows UserApple User
    View More Badges!

• Probably playing FFXIV
  • Respect: +1837
    • KHMarieXII tumblr.
« Reply #35 on: December 03, 2011, 07:37:32 AM »
Sephiroth was easy... as long as you had that double jump upgrade. I would say that final boss bitch on FF11. I rage quit that game forever but I heard it is patched now. :(

Yeah, what? You actually spent the time to get that far in that atrociously grind-yet-impossible-to-level-up game?
you:
Prox: gibs me dat pic of sabb choking on  a dick