Author Topic: Resident Evil Opperation Raccoon City discussion thread.  (Read 142 times)

Offline Sabb

• 2009 Snowball Competition WinnerWindows UserOld Forum MemberDedicated Summoner
    View More Badges!

• Respect: +2400
Re: Resident Evil Opperation Raccoon City discussion thread.
« Reply #15 on: November 29, 2011, 04:31:53 PM »
+1
then why are you in this discussion in the first place, if dont care for RE, then you have nothing to add to the discussion. other than, "i dont care for RE"
He stated that he doesn't like the game and why. Any other person contributing to the topic would mostly just be stating that he likes the game, and why, but agreeing to your opinion.
What he said's fine.

Lithuanian pride world wide!: sun doesnt revolve around the sun

Offline Nemisous

• you're all puppets tangled in strings.
  • I have no strings on me
  • Respect: +258
« Reply #16 on: November 29, 2011, 04:39:24 PM »
He stated that he doesn't like the game and why. Any other person contributing to the topic would mostly just be stating that he likes the game, and why, but agreeing to your opinion.
What he said's fine.

this is a discussion about RE ORC and the pros and cons of it, not the whole RE series in general and know one can really say they like it ,because it hasn't come out yet. and he didn't really state any reasons why he didn't like the game, he just stated he didn't like RE, which contributes nothing to the discussion.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2011, 04:44:49 PM by Nemisous »

Offline Sabb

• 2009 Snowball Competition WinnerWindows UserOld Forum MemberDedicated Summoner
    View More Badges!

• Respect: +2400
« Reply #17 on: November 29, 2011, 04:50:00 PM »
this is a discussion about RE ORC and the pros and cons of it, not the whole RE series in general and know one can really say they like it ,because it hasn't come out yet. and he didn't really state any reasons why he didn't like the game, he just stated he didn't like RE, which contributes nothing to the discussion.
I still beg to differ, but I'd rather not have another 3 page argument on something stupid.
As for my opinion on RE... never really player the series, and I've got no idea what this one that's coming out is.

Lithuanian pride world wide!: sun doesnt revolve around the sun

Offline Nemisous

« Reply #18 on: November 29, 2011, 04:54:01 PM »
I still beg to differ, but I'd rather not have another 3 page argument on something stupid.
As for my opinion on RE... never really player the series, and I've got no idea what this one that's coming out is.

well... i posted a youtube video so no ones in the dark.

Offline Apie2

• WAAAAZAAHHHH, You can eat me O_o
  • Respect: +821
« Reply #19 on: November 30, 2011, 11:52:11 AM »
Derp....
THIS RESIDENT EVIL LOOK SO MUCH DIFFRENT THEN THE OTHER RESIDENT EVILS AND I LIKED THE OTHER RESIDENT EVILS.
;_;

Offline Nemisous

« Reply #20 on: November 30, 2011, 01:56:40 PM »
Derp....
THIS RESIDENT EVIL LOOK SO MUCH DIFFRENT THEN THE OTHER RESIDENT EVILS AND I LIKED THE OTHER RESIDENT EVILS.
;_;

yah fucking  capcom derped, and gave the rights to slant six to make this game.......... FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!
« Last Edit: November 30, 2011, 03:29:00 PM by Nemisous »