Author Topic: you laugh you lose!  (Read 103 times)

Offline Nemisous

• you're all puppets tangled in strings.
  • I have no strings on me
you laugh you lose!
« on: November 30, 2011, 05:55:09 PM »
rules are pretty simple post funny material, and if you laugh you lose. though your welcome to try again.

Uncle Ruckus That Nigga Is Guilty

Offline Cheesicle

• ████████
Re: you laugh you lose!
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2011, 07:54:05 PM »

Offline Ἆxule

« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2011, 10:25:57 PM »

Offline Andy

« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2011, 02:44:22 AM »
Sherlock Holmes and Dr Watson were going camping. They pitched their tent under the stars and went to sleep. Sometime in the middle of the night Holmes woke Watson up and said: "Watson, look up at the stars, and tell me what you see." Watson replied: "I see millions and millions of stars." Holmes said: "And what do you deduce from that?" Watson replied: "Well, if there are millions of stars, and if even a few of those have planets, it’s quite likely there are some planets like Earth out there. And if there are a few planets like Earth out there, there might also be life." And Holmes said: "Watson, you idiot, it means that somebody stole our tent."

Offline Cheesicle

• ████████
« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2011, 05:22:19 AM »
Sherlock Holmes and Dr Watson were going camping. They pitched their tent under the stars and went to sleep. Sometime in the middle of the night Holmes woke Watson up and said: "Watson, look up at the stars, and tell me what you see." Watson replied: "I see millions and millions of stars." Holmes said: "And what do you deduce from that?" Watson replied: "Well, if there are millions of stars, and if even a few of those have planets, it’s quite likely there are some planets like Earth out there. And if there are a few planets like Earth out there, there might also be life." And Holmes said: "Watson, you idiot, it means that somebody stole our tent."

LOL

It made me chuckle

Okay nice one.

Offline Sabb

• 2009 Snowball Competition WinnerWindows UserOld Forum MemberDedicated Summoner
    View More Badges!

« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2011, 05:29:25 AM »

Lithuanian pride world wide!: sun doesnt revolve around the sun

Offline Nemisous

• you're all puppets tangled in strings.
  • I have no strings on me
« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2011, 05:02:06 PM »